Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Ground Floors are on hold

Originally posted by agrawal_peeyush View Post
    I have recieved agreement copy yesterday and clause number 5.8 states that there can be a variation in super area to the extent of maximum 8 % and charges will be adjusted at the time of possession.
    That means in case floors are increased beyond initial plan at the time of booking, super area available per flat will be less and it implies the adjustment in favour of buyer to the extent of 8 %.
    The intention is not to make money on this clause but to impress to GGPPL that any change in plan will cause inconvenience to the occupants if infrastructure like lift, club etc becomes a pain or conjusted.
    We have booked with a professional builder/developer in the area for a decent home and I trust that they will take care of our concern.
    Just received a call from broker and he says that 3c has stooped allotting Ground floors for time being because of some changes in the ground floor super carpet area. even he was not shore but was confirmed that gf will not be allotted till further orders from 3c

Comment

Closing on 1330,pls advise

I am close to booking 1330 sqft flat in the newly launched tower 20.The BSP being offered by 3C is 3125.I am looking at approaching a broker who can help me get a good discount
      Few queries if you can help:
      • Which broker to choose for booking-Buniyaad/Investor Clinic or should i ask 3c to give discount
      • Is tower 20 a good option
      • Which Floors/Flat nos would be best considering the factors like sunlight etc
      Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?

Comment

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
        I am close to booking 1330 sqft flat in the newly launched tower 20.The BSP being offered by 3C is 3125.I am looking at approaching a broker who can help me get a good discount
        • Which broker to choose for booking-Buniyaad/Investor Clinic or should i ask 3c to give discount
        Tower 20 was launched long ago. Aren't you referring to Tower 21? If yes then I would suggest to wait for 22 and 23. Their landscape facing units will have more green view.

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
          Tower 20 was launched long ago. Aren't you referring to Tower 21? If yes then I would suggest to wait for 22 and 23. Their landscape facing units will have more green view.
          Actually I was referring to Tower 21.I am told that the builder may hike the price when he launches Tower 22 & 23.Also please help me with my other queries on whether & which broker to choose to get best discount and flat option

Comment

Go for Buniyad. They're a bit professional than others. Much better is, Talk to 3C guys directly if they're ready to give the discount. But, make sure that you fill-up the application forum yourself as per the disc. offered.

Pls. update all once you're done with booking.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
              twr 20 is also good option (subject to availability) as it would be priced at 3050/sqft

Comment

3c has changed the layout of the project . They have shifted the club house and outdoor game area

Also they have provided space in some towers .

It looks better now . 3c office has the latest layout plan

Comment

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
                  3c has changed the layout of the project . They have shifted the club house and outdoor game area

has somebody looked at new plan?? is it available on their website?

Comment

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post

Yes, seen new plan today. Looks better. Not only the club house change but gate on the eway parallel road has shifted between tower 30-29 (earlier it was between 11-30). Also shopping/amphitheater has shifted more towards center between tower 8-7. I heard this is final plan that 3C submitted to NA.

faujiman, if you have decided to book in Panache, go with 3C office with your check book, tell then I want to book today. If they give 6%, take it. If they are stick with 4%, come out and call buniyaad and investor clinic as they will give you 6.5% for sure.

Comment

The new layout plan is available at

http://lotuspanache.in/layout/layout_plan_pop.htm

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X