3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was given march deadline and now they have already changed the message. Emails that I get now states that the work will resume soon. Does anyone know if there is any work going on?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any work going on in Panache? If yes, then in which Towers?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Sundeep11 years ago
      No updates on the work? Seems like there is no work happening in Panache. Can anyone update?
  • Does any one know why there is no construction update posted on 3Cs website after Novemeber 2016. I wrote to their customer support, but as usual, there is no definite answer. M
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Hi All,

I saw lotus panache from outside and they looked very good, could some1 please provide me more information about the quality of RTM units.

PS: I have been following jaypee projects like kalypso court and all and few days back I went in front of panche and frankly it looked really good, I find them better than jaypee wishtowns location too, please provide me more information.

Thanks
    Rahul

What's the current costs there?

CommentQuote
  • whats all inclusive price going on for 2 bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • No work is going in in panace, if you see from yatharth hospital side looks completely dead. Too dense project, but many people are living there at OH side. But poorly maintained.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anpadgawar
    No work is going in in panace, if you see from yatharth hospital side looks completely dead. Too dense project, but many people are living there at OH side. But poorly maintained.

I also got a response from Customer service team that the construction is stopped and will resume in month's time. Shame !!
    CommentQuote
  • just got call from a broker he informed that for 2 bhk ( 1200 sq ft ) all inclusive 60 lakh . Should i sell ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    just got call from a broker he informed that for 2 bhk ( 1200 sq ft ) all inclusive 60 lakh . Should i sell ?

Have you got the possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • After nearly 2 years, finally started getting unsolicited calls from brokers for one of my units here. Did not think I would ever say this, but tears-of-joy on receiving brokers' spam calls :)

Seems like the Noida market is coming back to life due to changes in the overall scheme of things.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    After nearly 2 years, finally started getting unsolicited calls from brokers for one of my units here. Did not think I would ever say this, but tears-of-joy on receiving brokers' spam calls :)

Seems like the Noida market is coming back to life due to changes in the overall scheme of things.

For which tower ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • @humble_guy What is the status of construction in Tower 21 ?
    CommentQuote
  • @vs1970 the tower's structure and the brickwork is complete. the internal stuff is pending. With their high activity in Zing and restart of work in multiple projects, albeit at a slow pace, hoping good stuff to happen in the next 8-10 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    @vs1970 the tower's structure and the brickwork is complete. the internal stuff is pending. With their high activity in Zing and restart of work in multiple projects, albeit at a slow pace, hoping good stuff to happen in the next 8-10 months.

Thanks. Hope they re-start the work in Panache also, as there are many end users suffering from slow pace or no construction
    CommentQuote