3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the current status of the negotiations and the so called back channel diplomacy which has been going on for so long. Lotus boulevard and lotus zing seem to be progressing but there is no visible progress in panache. It so far behind, when can we expect the deal to close between the protesting group and the builder and what is the outlook. Even Lotus peak construction has started now, but panache seems too far behind, what is going on guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • As per directions of new UP govt, Noida Authority will hold meetings with Builders and Buyers.

Refer http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/noida-to-hold-weekly-buyer-builder-meetings/articleshow/58306906.cms

Anyone complained yet or wants to complain about Panache ?
    CommentQuote
  • Finally, the 3Cs management woke up and sent email on their delivery strategy and revised possession date by tower for Panache project. Hoping that they stick to it this time
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nadeem alam11 months ago
      This is just a plain paper, nothing else. We can file a case in NCDRC if some of us come together...
  • News for Lotus Panache buyers :
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/noida-authority-directs-three-builders-to-address-homebuyers-issues/story-pd03joK6DIsczHAf2Y9TzN.html

The Noida authority on Monday held a meeting with homebuyers of three under-construction housing projects — Parx Laureate in Sector 108, Lotus 300 in Sector 107 and Lotus Panache in Sector 110 — at the Indira Gandhi Kala Kendra auditorium in Sector 6.

Homebuyers are suffering because builders have failed to deliver projects on time.

Granite Gate Properties Private Limited is developing Lotus Panache, Hacienda Projects Private Limited is building Lotus 300 and Laureate Buildwell Private Limited is constructing Parx Laureate. The authority held meetings with buyers in Lotus Panache at 12.30pm, with buyers in Lotus 300 at 1.30pm and buyers in Parx Laureate meeting at 2.30pm.

“The builder had specified six dates of giving possession in the past but has not delivered till date. The builder charges 18% interest from buyers, as per a clause in the builder-buyer agreement. Now, the builder has diverted our funds into other businesses. We want justice,” said Vivek Kumar, a buyer in Lotus Panache.

Poor construction quality, delay in possession, diversion of buyers’ funds to other businesses and interest on buyers are some of the common issues that were raised by homebuyers.

Vidur Bharadwaj, the promoter of Granite Gate Properties Private Limited and Hacienda Projects Private Limited, said, “We are very serious about delivering flats to homebuyers. They need not worry at all as we will intensify construction at the site soon. We will share tower-wise completion plan of these projects with the authority and homebuyers.”

The Noida authority additional chief executive officer (ACEO) Shishir Singh said that he will ensure that the three projects are delivered soon. “We have noted the demands of homebuyers and instructed builders to address the issues soon. Builders will have meetings with buyers regularly to resolve the issues. We will audit accounts of all builders to check the status of funds and construction quality,” said the ACEO.

CommentQuote
  • Hi

I was looking to buy a flat in Tower 5 of Lotus panache. I understand that the OC for this tower has not been applied for till now. The seller, broker and Lotus Office says that they intend to apply in the coming 1-2 months. Can anyone educate me on the kind of risks involved here?

Also, has the builder got OC for any of the completed towers yet?
    CommentQuote
  • if it is just 1-2 months, why don't you wait for those 1-2 months?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Dkumar1211 months ago
      Or he can try in OC received towers. Don't know why people first fell in such preys and then cry like victims.
  • Guys. I am from LB. I want to file a case (in court but not in consumer court). Please let me know if anyone of you have filed a case and if you can share the contact details of the lawyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anjane
    Hi

I was looking to buy a flat in Tower 5 of Lotus panache. I understand that the OC for this tower has not been applied for till now. The seller, broker and Lotus Office says that they intend to apply in the coming 1-2 months. Can anyone educate me on the kind of risks involved here?

Also, has the builder got OC for any of the completed towers yet?

Without OC, you get a "fitout" possession. Legally not allowed to reside, but you can if you want at your own risk. But if anything happens then builder is not liable.

what are the general rates you are being offered for the finished towers?
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • humble_guy11 months ago
      nice! seems like a good deal.
  • FYI, Noida authority has uploaded a list of all defaulters. The Lotus Panache project is in top 5 on the list. It has defaulted on payments of Rs 276 crore under Granite Gate name.

It is likely that the Govt action will follow. The first step is that they are stopping registry of flats sold under such projects.

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/...ER_GH_2017.pdf
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • SPanache10 months ago
      Hi,

Thanks for sharing the info. What does this mean for Buyers? Have we lost all our money?

Regards
  • What is the fault of buyers?... 10 years agreement of payment on installment on cost of land was between Noida Authority and builder.... How the buyers know if that after two or three years of purchase the builder will start defaulting...... Buyers should not be penalized for an agreement of which he is not a part....... UP Govt has to safeguards the interest of thousands of buyers..... Not giving CC/OC is not a solution... by doing so it is the buyers who will only suffer...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    What is the fault of buyers?... 10 years agreement of payment on installment on cost of land was between Noida Authority and builder.... How the buyers know if that after two or three years of purchase the builder will start defaulting...... Buyers should not be penalized for an agreement of which he is not a part....... UP Govt has to safeguards the interest of thousands of buyers..... Not giving CC/OC is not a solution... by doing so it is the buyers who will only suffer...

Well, due to this major default by 3C on this project, they have focused and completed other projects like Zing, Boulevard, whereas Panache is on a virtual standstill since 2012. They are completing 1 tower per year, most of the time there are just 20-30 workers on such a huge site.

And this is the main reason why the project is selling for lower than the remote congested sectors 7x, despite the sector 110 being one of the premium ones. Just see what are the rates in the next-door adjacent project ATS one hamlet, there is a price difference of nearly 2000/sqft between the two!!

The main reasons are because the Panache buyers are not concerned. No one comes up for group meetings, nor works together for protecting the self interest. The more organized and more united the buyers are, the less chances the builders will take them on a fool's ride.

Compare it with Unitech buyer groups, they are so relentless and well organized. They have hauled Unitech over coals.. NCRDC, High Court, Supreme Court, Media, social media, they have fought for their rights in every place and WON every time.

CommentQuote
  • I had been to the site last week. Following are observations:
    1. At around 4 pm on a week day no work was going on in any tower. 200 or so workers were seen leaving or loitering about in the center.
    2. These 200 workers seemed to be of the completely un-skilled variety. Not the skilled people who would be required to complete the advanced stage of construction in the Island towers which are due in a few months.

It is only my personal opinion, that it is only a show put up by the builder under pressure from govt that work has resumed.
    It does not represent a sudden change of heart to deliver our flats as per the latest schedule.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecofriend
    I had been to the site last week. Following are observations:
    1. At around 4 pm on a week day no work was going on in any tower. 200 or so workers were seen leaving or loitering about in the center.
    2. These 200 workers seemed to be of the completely un-skilled variety. Not the skilled people who would be required to complete the advanced stage of construction in the Island towers which are due in a few months.

It is only my personal opinion, that it is only a show put up by the builder under pressure from govt that work has resumed.
    It does not represent a sudden change of heart to deliver our flats as per the latest schedule.

You are right. If the work had commenced, the 3Cs company would not hesitate to update pictures on the site as they are doing for Lotus 300 every fortnight. There is no update on Lotus Panache page post November 2016. Did you check with their site or marketing office on the progress ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy

Well, due to this major default by 3C on this project, they have focused and completed other projects like Zing, Boulevard, whereas Panache is on a virtual standstill since 2012. They are completing 1 tower per year, most of the time there are just 20-30 workers on such a huge site.

And this is the main reason why the project is selling for lower than the remote congested sectors 7x, despite the sector 110 being one of the premium ones. Just see what are the rates in the next-door adjacent project ATS one hamlet, there is a price difference of nearly 2000/sqft between the two!!

The main reasons are because the Panache buyers are not concerned. No one comes up for group meetings, nor works together for protecting the self interest. The more organized and more united the buyers are, the less chances the builders will take them on a fool's ride.

Compare it with Unitech buyer groups, they are so relentless and well organized. They have hauled Unitech over coals.. NCRDC, High Court, Supreme Court, Media, social media, they have fought for their rights in every place and WON every time.

Remote ...7X.....Ha ha.
    CommentQuote
  • 7x sectors are currently most liveable. All projects have decent residents occupancy. Metro is expected to be operational in next 6 months. Being located in central Noida I don't know by which standards they are remote.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • hb_7810 months ago
      Yes right ... Ha ha