Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Hi All,

Why you don't try in sector 137..i think it's better than 77?

what are your opinions?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
      I was told that tower 20 the rate was 3050 and tower 21 3125(both rates before discount) but in tower 20 availability was on very higher floors

Now i need some advice.I have booked the 1330 sqft apartment on Fri-18th June.By when can i expect the following from the builder:
      • Receipt of the 10% payment I have done through cheque(they have only given me copy of form received)
      Within 7-10 days from the date you made 10% payment.
      • Allotment letter-with schedule of payments for the Construction linked Plan I have taken
      Within 30-45 days from the date you made 10% payment.
      • Buyer-Seller Agreement
      It's Builder Buyer Agreement.

Within 45-60 days from the date you made 10% payment.

In addition to above you would also be getting 2nd Installent (10%) demand note as well after 7-10 days of getting the allotment letter.

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
      Senior members please advise on above and also when can I apply for loan as I will be paying the first two installments of the CLP(10% and 10% of BSP) on my own
      Once you finish paying the 2nd installment, apply for the loan. Bank would need ard 15-21 days to approve your loan.
      Last edited by niftyjunior; June 20 2010, 09:54 PM. Reason: Answer in quote

Comment

kms - i dont have a copy of the plan (hard copy or soft copy). Its like a large architectural drawing - you can see that at their office. I'll ask them if they can share a soft copy of the same. Some of the things on there apart from layout was the % of green area, # of trees (1800 odd iirc), etc. One thing I def think about Panache plan is the Lotus Valley school thing. this is something which can def. change. I think 3C can def change the plan to erect another tower there - if demand for pricey property really picks up (s'thing like they are planning in Espacia - a 40 odd floor tower types). I was told that they have approval for some commercial built up in this plan - which is the school. My sense is this is one card 3C is holding close to its chest right now.

Kohli Nitin - I am not thorough with the ATS 1 Hamlet plan, but 4500 CLP price for any project in that area is crazy given the supply. You should really check if any transactions have actually happened at that price or is it just another instance of builder/broker nexus driven hype.

As for Panache Island, I think some of the towers are really well located and the + shaped design does make the apartments 3 side open, 4 flats per floor. Since its a part of a 3800 flat project, there is not much exclusivity, but Island towers are the best pick of the project, So if you like the project and can afford the towers, its a good deal at 3000 -3100 thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
          2. The latest layout change is to give a direct driveway to all Panache Island towers. In fact, in the layout plan I saw (which was different from the one uploaded on the website), there is a 9 meter wide road running across the circumference of Island. The manmade lake and all were not there to see in the master plan.
          So, the road has replaced the lake but 3C is still marketing Island as surrounded by man made lake?

3. Some of the landscape features like tennis courts, putting greens (sigh!), etc were not there in the master plan. The layout plan which we see is more of a sales/marketing plan illustrating the amenities which are going to be available. The final shape, size and location of these could be quite different from what we see now on the layout plan on the website
          I never believe in *green* in such congested project so took road facing side. Not sure if play courts (as promised) will come up at all !! Yes I believe club house will get built but will have high subscription fee.

7. There is no 2nd open parking for residents. All the parking that we see across the boundary wall is visitor parking. The cust serv rep says that there is enough parking planned so that each of the 3800 flats can have 2 parking spots in the basements. I doubt that. Although with multiple drive ins and drive outs, it looks like that most of the 40 acre plot would have 2 basement parking floors - which should make up for more than 1*3800 parking spots. However, this is all up in the air.
          Very dicey here! Open parking for resident is must. All boundary wall parking can not be visitor parking. Why can't visitor go into visitor's slots in basement parking?
          Thats why builder promises only floor plan in the agreement and keep all other things to itself. Basically you'll get what you;re paying for but don't expect any freebie
          Last edited by alien; June 22 2010, 12:10 AM. Reason: Italics to blue

Comment

Nifty Junior's great idea!

Dear All Lotus Panache Buyers,

3C had alloted us a unique number called the "Application ID" number (LPXXXX) in all of the correspondent done till date. I think XXXX in there represents the UNIT sold out of the total 3700 flats of LP. Just a guess though

Please can you guys partially disclose the Application ID XXXX number so we can have an idea as to how many Units of LP had been sold out till date.

Please only mention the first 2 or 3 digits of XXXX for example mine is LP13XX which mean atleast 1300 odd flats have been sold out.

Any buyer with more than LP13XX application ID number ?? or, you can tell yours just to endorse my theory

Regards,
            Nifty Junior

Comment

Originally posted by abhayambuj View Post

3C had alloted us a unique number called the "Application ID" number (LPXXXX) in all of the correspondent done till date. I think XXXX in there represents the UNIT sold out of the total 3700 flats of LP. Just a guess though

Please can you guys partially disclose the Application ID XXXX number so we can have an idea as to how many Units of LP had been sold out till date.

Please only mention the first 2 or 3 digits of XXXX for example mine is LP13XX which mean atleast 1300 odd flats have been sold out.

Any buyer with more than LP13XX application ID number ?? or, you can tell yours just to endorse my theory

Regards,
              Nifty Junior
              My applicant id is LP16XX, phase 1, tower12, booked on 15th may(against a cancelled booking) also got the allotment letter and BB.

Comment

Originally posted by pxr4211 View Post
                My applicant id is LP16XX, phase 1, tower12, booked on 15th may(against a cancelled booking) also got the allotment letter and BB.
                Can some one from the phase one who booked in Jan feb share their number ?

Comment

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
                  10XX, from mid February

Comment

LP01xx
                    booked on 1 day (17 jan) phase 1a

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post

Comment

Originally posted by abhayambuj View Post

Regards,
                      Nifty Junior
                      Well spotted!! You beat me to it, I was also thinking on the same lines but just could not post this thought. My number is LP16XX. Booking made in 2nd/3rd week of May and got the allotment letter dated 1st week of June. Tower 8.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X