Sort by :
Filter by :
- 3C has launched all the remaining towers in LB and also revised rates. The new rate is 3750/psf for LB and for Esp it is 3860/psf.
I wonder what the resale is like?? are people even getting 3500??CommentQuote0Flag
- Last month someone offered me a flat in LB in resale for 3200 psf.
Resale price in LB is around 3200-3300, depending on location. Even an Investor Clinic guy told me that.CommentQuote0Flag
- That's what we call a investor friendly marketing. Builder jacks up the price above the resale so that it gets easier for it's investors (flat owners) to pull out at little less and also make some profit in the process.
So long as demand is there, builder is willing to wait and will sell at a later stage at a much higher price. A win-win situation for all.CommentQuote0Flag
- Good Point Aashiana
WIN WIN FOR ALL!!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Any idea as to how much of LB has been sold in terms of %?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sanjaysoodLast month someone offered me a flat in LB in resale for 3200 psf.
Resale price in LB is around 3200-3300, depending on location. Even an Investor Clinic guy told me that.
It is next to impossible to sell an under construction flat in resale in Noida these days. Don't be misled by the 3C price. They don't have units to sell in LB, so there is no harm for them to raise the price to Rs4000 psf also. Situation on the ground is very different. I had a flat in LB which I could sell after six months of toil. And the price at which I had to sell is not worth mentioning here. The fact is that there are no buyers in the market to buy at the price people are expecting in LB. I am happy for the fact that I could atleast sell it.CommentQuote0Flag
I have no idea about the details of your flat, but the deal about which I mentioned in my post has been completed at 3200 PSF. Another friend of mine has bought it. Payments too have been made.
It was an excellent location flat on a very low floor possession of which has been promised to be given next year.
I agree that it is difficult to find a buyer for resale. Reason for that is so many projects in Noida. Why would someone go for a resale deal? Buyers are generally scared in this type of deal.
I myself did not buy that flat though I liked it very much because it involved some payment in black money which I did not want to get into.
It is very much possible to sell, but of course difficult to find buyers, unless you have some decent + point in your flat.
- My point was just to indicate that the rates announced by 3C are not real rates. Of course you can still sell a unit in good projects like LB but you have to do this at a very reasonable rate. For not so popular builders, people should not even think of resale in next 3 years: buying to make quick profit in Noida these days is a very risky proposition. In long term, say in a five year scenerio, position will of course be different.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by panchamMy point was just to indicate that the rates announced by 3C are not real rates. Of course you can still sell a unit in good projects like LB but you have to do this at a very reasonable rate. For not so popular builders, people should not even think of resale in next 3 years: buying to make quick profit in Noida these days is a very risky proposition. In long term, say in a five year scenerio, position will of course be different.
Completely agree with that Pancham. Even for LB, I am ready to bet that if there is a buyer who is focused on buying directly from 3C, there will be units available - may not be very well located, but there will be units - at prices lower than they are quoting. It's a buyers market all the way. Dont be misled.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, there are units available in Boulevard, but they are disadvantageous locations, not preferred by people, which are available at a lower rate.CommentQuote0Flag
- have gone to the construction site . 1st phase work is currently running at good speed .Found that the contractor working right now in Panache is Gurbaksh Singh .
Sample flat will take more than one month to complete . Hope to see it by end of August .CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Nagpal
Is Gurbaksh Singh only for Phase I or also for Phase IA? Construction for both these phases has begun.CommentQuote0Flag
- It was very difficult to dig out any detail from sit as we were even not allowed to see the work in progress . But we somehow managed.
Not sure whether it was for phase 1 or 1A.
Can anybody provide us the feedback on Gurbaksh singh past projects .CommentQuote0Flag
- They are very reputed builders of Delhi established in 1923.
However, their website is under construction.
They have very good reputation (someone told me)
They are the ones who built Connaught Place.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Nagpal
If you saw construction work near ATS One Hamlet side, then it is Phase I. At fair distance away is Phase IA (behind Ashram side). These are the only two phases under construction at present. The third construction site is that of Office and Sample flats.