3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • What is this confusion...... Multiple associations fighting with each other, and cutting deals with builder. What is the stand of LPWA...who are other associations. Can some please summerize for the wider audience.

I shudder to think what will happen when we all shift in and live as neighbours. So much of acrimony and hatred now......what will happen when real issues of managing the LP crop up. Or all those who are fighting are pure investors. Even with investors....such public display of discord and acrimony will definitely decrease the already depressed resale value :(:(:(:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank80
    True Picture of LPWA: Many non-LPWA members are asking: - What’s the deal (out of court settlement) done by LPWA with 3C? - Why none of the member of LPWA is disclosing any details about the out of court settlement? - How come tower 31 came into 3C approved layouts when LPWA originally started the fight back? - Why AC is expressing his interest in buying a flat in Panache Island (tower 30)? So here are the replies to each of these: - Deal is 8% penalty for all LPWA members (batch 1 & 2) irrespective of any delay in the payment. No area increase effectively. They will get area increase in the demand (to fool others) but 3C would refund them the money from the backdoor. All the penalty amount is held by core LPWA members, as and when possession would happen, members would get money from the core members. Special deal for core members (AC, others, Lawyer etc.): One flat in Island free of cost in addition to above. So LPWA has solely eaten all the benefits meant for all the 4000+ flat owners. What LPWA would do in return for 3C: - LPWA members have given signed approval to 3C for tower 31. - The above mentioned benefit is only for LPWA members, so core members of LPWA have been strictly asked not to allow any new members to LPWA, that why the member ship is pending. - Also LPWA should not allow/discourage the formation of any other association, because that way all benefits would be given to LPWA otherwise it would get divided. - That’s the reason that all members of LPWA have been instructed clearly by AC not to disclose anything to non-LPWA. - I think now you also understood why these days AC is trying to portray that he is looking to buy a flat in tower 30. Because he knows people might question how come a 1250 sqft owner got such a big flat in Panache Island. - Dear AC, it is easy to fool FB people, but how would you show an income and outflow of 1Cr+ money. An inquiry would reveal everything … So anybody who thinks high for LPWA or AC..… They are nothing more than cheats who have misguided so many buyers and eaten all their money. If you doubt on what I have written, then ask from AC. BTW, I have all the proofs… I am forced to post this message here as AC is not allowing me to become member of FB group. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
    So, you were sleeping when LPWA was forming. AC was asking people in every forum of this world to join LPWA, even then you were sleeping. LPWA filed the case and you were sleeping even then, LPWA was fighting but you were sleeping again, LPWA won and it made you mad that why you are not part of LPWA. And then you started mud slinging with kejriwal type stories. Grow up and fight with builder, not with fellow buyers. -Akash Agrawal ( member of LPWA)
    CommentQuote
  • Sirjee thanks for this fine forensic analysis, waise aap party ho ya broker ? So seems that When u have so much of evidence of the wrong doings , please attend next AGM of LPWA and disclose the truth. It's very easy to become a krantikari when the storm has passed when u itself know that u were sleeping or chose to sleep when the storm was there. Also rightly said you should at least join Mr Vijay in the fight but how do u guarantee that you will not curse him if the things don't go right there.... I only feel sad on this act of yours.
    CommentQuote
  • To all AC bhakats...

I agree with all your observations that I was sleeping when LPWA was getting formed and so, & so on..
    Also agreed NCDRC benefit should be given to only those who were part of the case, no issue at all.

But why dont you atleast reply the following (no harm in asking):
    - Ask AC if 3C has given him an island Flat?
    - LP has 4000+ flats, why LPWA membership is suspended? whats the harm in opening up the membership? I thought LPWA would be for the whole LP.
    - Why not disclose the deal in open?
    - 3C is culprit of all of us, who so ever have joined the case and even those also who have not joined the case.Not everybody is wise enough to make the right decision in the first chance, so does it mean you will stop him forever?
    - Why not open up the membership, enroll more members and file a fresh case?
    - Why LPWA is stopping them taking any action against builder?
    - Why AC approached Mr. Vijay to do a settlement with 3C and not create another group?
    - Why nowadays AC blames Authority and govt more than 3C. Why he defended 3C in the meeting with Noida Authority? Everyone knows how AC was behind 3C for all the mess, when LPWA was not formed.

Mind it guys, If LP gets complete in future it would not be because of LPWA. In fact today LP is even lagging behing Lotus Zing, just because LPWA has eaten all the money.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sunnylp3 months ago
      Short Answer to you "Neighbours envy owners pride". This is your situation. Long answer below • Island Flat: You said you had proofs for everything, then why don’t you show the proof that AC has a flat in island. Why are you hiding the proof? What is your intention? Are you from builder side when you say with confidence that 3C offered him a flat in island, do you want to break LPWA when it is fighting hard with the builder? • LPWA Membership: Managing more members is an effort and at this time, core team members want to spend their time and energies in construction. Moreover, more LPWA meeting are planned for next actions. In those meetings, discussion would happen about settlement also which cannot be shared with non LPWA members. There is no use of adding new members to LPWA when the focus is on construction now. BTW, why don’t you open a new group like “Frustrated Non LPWA Association”, add members to it and fight case with the builder and get all benefits what LPWA got. You need guts for that. • Disclose the Deal: As per confidentiality clause with 3C, deal details cannot be shared publically and LPWA does not want to be a cheater. Anyway, why should we share the deal details with any tom, dick and harry? Who are you, just another buyer in LP, so what. Okay, why don’t you tell your personal details like when you got married, how and when you had your first baby etc. • Stop Others from Fighting the builders : How the hell LPWA or anyone else can stop you or anyone in forming another association or fight with the builder. This is insane allegation without any logic. Is LPWA ruling this country? Go ahead, go ahead, fight the builder, it will help LPWA members also because of extra pressure. • Open Membership and File Fresh Case: LPWA cannot file another case for the getting the financial benefits as per the clauses of settlement with the builder. Are you saying that LPWA should not have accepted this clause and let go the financial benefits for LPWA members because of people like you who were sleeping earlier and now making allegations? Kyon Bhai Kyon? Why don’t you file the case and get all the benefits for all other 3400 members, come on….show some guts… All your posts suggest that you may be from builder side who wants to break LPWA because LPWA is now putting a lot of pressure on the builder to complete the construction ASAP and also because now 3C’s founder personal assets are at risk due to delays….
  • there was a email few weeks back on the start of work at panache- any update on this or was that another way to make a fool of us?
    CommentQuote
  • Is Lotus Panache under RERA yet. It would be good to know if anyone applied for cancellation with refund and penalty under RERA for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • A broker told me that work is in full flow on 4-5 towers (don't know which) and very slow on remaining towers. Seems they are planning to handover in phases of 4-5 towers as they will move workforce to next group once current phase is ready. There is a lot of pressure on builder due to RERA and also UP chief minister has been looking into Noida RE issues. There are many cases in consumer court either by individuals or group of people but not sure if any final decisions have been given by the court. It will help others if people can provide updates on their respective court case as we are all in the same boat!!

I have been told that current rate in the market is around 4k psf all inclusive for under construction and about 5k for ready to move units. Hopefully it will go up once they start giving possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank80
    To all AC bhakats...

I agree with all your observations that I was sleeping when LPWA was getting formed and so, & so on..
    Also agreed NCDRC benefit should be given to only those who were part of the case, no issue at all.

But why dont you atleast reply the following (no harm in asking):
    - Ask AC if 3C has given him an island Flat?
    - LP has 4000+ flats, why LPWA membership is suspended? whats the harm in opening up the membership? I thought LPWA would be for the whole LP.
    - Why not disclose the deal in open?
    - 3C is culprit of all of us, who so ever have joined the case and even those also who have not joined the case.Not everybody is wise enough to make the right decision in the first chance, so does it mean you will stop him forever?
    - Why not open up the membership, enroll more members and file a fresh case?
    - Why LPWA is stopping them taking any action against builder?
    - Why AC approached Mr. Vijay to do a settlement with 3C and not create another group?
    - Why nowadays AC blames Authority and govt more than 3C. Why he defended 3C in the meeting with Noida Authority? Everyone knows how AC was behind 3C for all the mess, when LPWA was not formed.

Mind it guys, If LP gets complete in future it would not be because of LPWA. In fact today LP is even lagging behing Lotus Zing, just because LPWA has eaten all the money.

In my Opinion, LPWA lose their credibility with Non LPWA Members. They had a very shot term goal and they achieved it. We had some expectation from the LPWA.
    CommentQuote