i hav booked in Tower 3 on 25th Jan, Mine is 05xx

thnx

Comment

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by sanchit.kapur View Post
      i hav booked in Tower 3 on 25th Jan, Mine is 05xx

thnx
      Hi!!!
      Mine is 13XX in tower 9; allotment date 29th April.. I agree only the latest applicant post will help us..

Comment

Originally posted by FactualVin View Post
        Well spotted!! You beat me to it, I was also thinking on the same lines but just could not post this thought. My number is LP16XX. Booking made in 2nd/3rd week of May and got the allotment letter dated 1st week of June. Tower 8.

Mine is also LP16XX. Tower 8, Floor Ist. Booking made Ist week of June - signed BB agreement and hv now received demand note of 2nd installment.

Comment

Can somebody find out how many flats has been launched so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay Chauhan View Post
            Can somebody find out how many flats has been launched so far.
            I think they are yet to unleash around 800-900 flats out of total projected 4000

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020
              The trend appears like this:

1000 flats sold in first month of launch.(till mid-Feb)

600 flats sold in next three months.(till mid-May)

The number as on date should definitely be less than 2000 going by this rate.

I think you are right. However, the number should be pretty close to 2000 - I guess by now - out of an available inventory of 3000. The remaining 33% inventory would take some time to sell because these are not the locations / floors people might generally prefer.

Right now, 3C's focus is to sell Island Towers and increase the prices. Surely these numbers would be less than the internal 3C target, but given the flood of supply, it should be enough for 2-3 phases of the project to commence on time.

Back of the envelope calc - at an average installment of 800K INR (20% in 1st two installments assuming average Flat Cost = 40L) * 2000 allotees would mean 3C has got 160 Cr to start stuff on ground.

Comment

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
                I think you are right. However, the number should be pretty close to 2000 - I guess by now - out of an available inventory of 3000. The remaining 33% inventory would take some time to sell because these are not the locations / floors people might generally prefer.

Right now, 3C's focus is to sell Island Towers and increase the prices. Surely these numbers would be less than the internal 3C target, but given the flood of supply, it should be enough for 2-3 phases of the project to commence on time.

Back of the envelope calc - at an average installment of 800K INR (20% in 1st two installments assuming average Flat Cost = 40L) * 2000 allotees would mean 3C has got 160 Cr to start stuff on ground.
                They must be getting FDI funds for taking off the project apart from our installments so i think construction will definitely take off smoothly...but given an unsold inventory of 1000 flats + new twrs in offing, it will definitely have a pressure on price appreciation of LP in resale..and it might delay launch of LB2

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
                  They must be getting FDI funds for taking off the project apart from our installments so i think construction will definitely take off smoothly...but given an unsold inventory of 1000 flats + new twrs in offing, it will definitely have a pressure on price appreciation of LP in resale..and it might delay launch of LB2

I dont think Red Fort would give money to 3C unless it can show a solid order book. So, all the promised FDI infusion would happen in tranches and linked with the development of the project and how it is selling. Remember private equity money is smarter than public money.

As for resale - I think whether LP or not - forget any serious appreciation in entire Noida for next 5 years. Lets hope 3C delivers well on LB and LP. Quality of construction and timeliness would be the only reasons for projects to see any appreciation in Noida.

Speculators / Flippers should find another business I guess - which kind of augers well for RE future in the long run.

Comment

Which is the best road facing(Express way) tower? The one nearing to club house face the cremation ground, the other one 11,12,12-A, are in corner..

Comment

Total No. of Units

As per the New/Final layout plan showed/explained to me today at 3c office by a 3c guy, i cud figure out Total no. of Units to be 3844, out of which 2560 units have been launched and floated in market (roughly 66&#37.

Find attached a small working on the same, correct me if i m wrong at some place and also let me know as to which tower and which xx01, xx02 unit is of what exact size, this would help in calculation of the FAR used, and also if the builder can expand the structure in future.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X