3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Originally Posted by vksharma2020

VK

Thanks for correcting me. I booked in June, 2010. 31 months means January, 2013.

Am I wrong somewhere? Or is it some other method? May be from the launch date of my tower.

Pls comment

Most of the allotment letters in T-1 toT-4 were issued in last week of March and my calculation was based on that. In any case a Tower has to be delivered at one patrticular time when all flats and other facilities in it are complete. The case is simply this: I will be entitled to late possession panalty in Oct,2012 and you in Jan, 2013 but we will be offered possession at the same time.
    Most of the allotment letters in T-1 toT-4 were issued in last week of March and my calculation was based on that. In any case a Tower has to be delivered at one patrticular time when all flats and other facilities in it are complete. The case is simply this: I will be entitled to late possession panalty in Oct,2012 and you in Jan, 2013 but we will be offered possession at the same time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GAURAV.ARORA
    If some one looking for 3 BHK or more there is one more project which is very good as its layouts, location and even the specification they are giving. Its 1250 sq ft 3 BHK is much better than 1409 sq ft of Lotus panache. Room size as good as almost 15X11. Very attractive pricing.:)

Gaurav, you won't be able to sell anything here. This forum is meant for issue-based discussion. Open your shop at some other place.
    CommentQuote
  • VK Sharma

March? Then may be I got some left over stock flat or against some cancellation.
    CommentQuote
  • Yea, my allotment letter is dated 25th March. I am in Tower 3, second floor.
    CommentQuote
  • hey Vikrant
    welcome neighbour :)

Originally Posted by LP_vikrant
    Hi Deeps

Seems we r neighbors, I also hv a unit in T-12, Flr. 9th

Regards
    Vikrant
    CommentQuote
  • Possession

I booked a flat on 2nd floor/T6 as a part of phase 1A. I guess the possession should be in 28 months as they said.
    I visited the site recently and it seems that the construction has started for phases 1/1A. The sample flats should be ready in Aug.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 1

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Then Amit you need not worry since you are on 11th floor which is high enough. Nursing home may not go beyond 3-4 or 5 floors. That should not matter much. At least your flat will not have high rise buildings in front, blocking you view.

All units have some + or - points.

Hello Sanjay

My unit no. is 1102 in tower 1. I also believe the nursing home shouldn't be a problem for me once I'm inside the Panache territory.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    Capreal
    I will ask around and get back to u on this.
    What i like most is that they are offering tranche EMI and 9.25 for 5 yrs.

but if there is any penalty on part prepayment then i would have think again on it.

What is tranche EMI? I think something similar was posted by Venky in another thread.. Care to explain?

As for prepayment - its confirmed - it is 2% (of o/s amount) on any part prepayment > 10% of o/s amount. LICHFL guy told that some of the apps filed earlier have got this waived off but we cant get it now. Please share your experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav A
    I booked a flat on 2nd floor/T6 as a part of phase 1A. I guess the possession should be in 28 months as they said.
    I visited the site recently and it seems that the construction has started for phases 1/1A. The sample flats should be ready in Aug.

Boss sorry to say if i am not wrong you are same Gaurav arora who has just been suspended from the forum.
    If not then you are welcome and if same then please discuss RELEVANT issues related to LOTUS PANACHE ONLY
    CommentQuote
  • From what LICHFL guy told me....tranche works in following way :-
    For eg
    loan - 40 lakhs
    Roi - 10%
    EMI per month - 40000
    now if i under CLP i release the next installment of 4 lakhs then out of 40000 EMI - 4000 would be the interest and rest 36000 would be principal.
    The principal goes on decreasing as u keep on taking more installments from bank.

This is in simple terms (figure can be different, i am just quoting them for simplicity sake)

Thanks for update...2% is quite bad....lets see wat the person whom i am talkign to tells me.

Originally Posted by capreal26
    What is tranche EMI? I think something similar was posted by Venky in another thread.. Care to explain?

As for prepayment - its confirmed - it is 2% (of o/s amount) on any part prepayment > 10% of o/s amount. LICHFL guy told that some of the apps filed earlier have got this waived off but we cant get it now. Please share your experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Om Sai Global

Dear sacho,
    i hv also booked my flat through Om sai Global , will u plz tell me wht precautions are needed , it will be helpful, i hv also dont hv good feeling , after dealing even he dont want to receive my call , his attitude is now 180 degree changed, he hv given 6.5 % discount ( 4% + 2.5 % credit note ) to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KMP_FNG
    Dear sacho,
    i hv also booked my flat through Om sai Global , will u plz tell me wht precautions are needed , it will be helpful, i hv also dont hv good feeling , after dealing even he dont want to receive my call , his attitude is now 180 degree changed, he hv given 6.5 % discount ( 4% + 2.5 % credit note ) to me.

Frankly speaking, I have not taken into account the 2.5% discount into my financial planning for future payments. If I get it, it will be a BONUS.......

We will know that once we come across that situation after paying about 40%.

These brokers always talk about the so called SERVICE which they say they will provide. I do not know what this SERVICE is, except giving us back the 2 or 2.5% discount.

Any comments about so called SERVICE?????
    CommentQuote
  • Victim of Om Sai Global

Dear Sacho,
    I think we shud talk to 3C guys abt them & make group of people,
    wht u say ?
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (38):Any idea about the reputation of KRISHNA INFRATECH?????? Has someone booked/got discount money back from them??:)
    CommentQuote
  • Not right now, we should let things flow the way they are now and should try and know who all are in the same pool. Once we are 8-10 in number, we can approach Mukesh and if he doesn't fulfill his promise, we can then approach 3C.
    BTW, did you also get a cheque from them? a post dated cheque..

Originally Posted by KMP_FNG
    Dear Sacho,
    I think we shud talk to 3C guys abt them & make group of people,
    wht u say ?
    CommentQuote