3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gandhigiri against Om Sai Global

we can do one thing circulate one mail in 3C yahoo group abt OM SAI GLOBAL feedback & then forward it to OM SAI GLOBAL official mail id ( infoomsaiglobal.com, salesomsaiglobal.com ) & 3C official id , so that OM SAI GLOBAL know, wht image is floating in the market & may be they wud like to correct it by satisfying to their customer for future prospects of their buisness ( simply GANDHIGIRI initially)
    CommentQuote
  • No pcd

i didnt get any Post dated cheque , only got credit note signed & stamped by them in their letter head.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • any1 who has seen the project site lately? any comments on the sample flats and if anyone has an idea about panache island, how are they rolling in the market if they ain't launched yet!!
    when can we expect sample flats, realistically..
    CommentQuote
  • i hv booked my flat on 20th july 2010 , of which date they will give cheque to me & i dont think he will give it now so smoothly as his attitude is negative for his post customers.
    wht to do ......................
    CommentQuote
  • ohh you are one of the newest bakra :P nothing ya, just wait, you can put pressure on him by saying a friend of yours also booked with him and with his reference you chose him to be your broker and now both of you are suffering.. He would think collectively you and your friend can do some damage and might do things in your favor..
    Originally Posted by KMP_FNG
    i hv booked my flat on 20th july 2010 , of which date they will give cheque to me & i dont think he will give it now so smoothly as his attitude is negative for his post customers.
    CommentQuote
  • btw, which tower and which floor did you book?

i hv booked my flat on 20th july 2010 , of which date they will give cheque to me & i dont think he will give it now so smoothly as his attitude is negative for his post customers.
    CommentQuote
  • 988 sqft , tower 5 floor 22
    and urs ?????????????????????
    CommentQuote
  • rate

988 sqft , tower 5 floor 22

at what rate did u book ?
    CommentQuote
  • tower 11, 1415 sf. Don't worry, wait for sometime and try gathering a few people who has taken his services. If things seems dicey after 7-8 days, we would approach 3C collectively. try and get a few more people who has taken his service, if possible!

988 sqft , tower 5 floor 22
    CommentQuote
  • RS 3050 + 4.0 % (Immediately )+ 2.5 % ( commitment when 40% will be paid by me to 3C)

urs ?
    CommentQuote
  • i can do one thing , i will float one mail to 3C yahoo groups, so that om sai global victim come under one roof
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    ohh you are one of the newest bakra :P nothing ya, just wait, you can put pressure on him by saying a friend of yours also booked with him and with his reference you chose him to be your broker and now both of you are suffering.. He would think collectively you and your friend can do some damage and might do things in your favor..

You can try one thing. Tell him another friend has decided to book in Panache and is looking for good inventory/discount. Make a friend of yours meet him like a genuine customer and make your ask you about status of credit note in front of him.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys we have many victims of Unicon in LB, i really wana screw these buggers hard.... if any one in LP is suffering please send me you email id by PM. I am collecting info... and plan to meet 3C. If we of LB and LP can go together it will be a diffrent effect all together.... infact lets go to Unicon's office together.... and call the media also....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Guys we have many victims of Unicon in LB, i really wana screw these buggers hard.... if any one in LP is suffering please send me you email id by PM. I am collecting info... and plan to meet 3C. If we of LB and LP can go together it will be a diffrent effect all together.... infact lets go to Unicon's office together.... and call the media also....

Oh I booked with unicon :(
    Their loan guys are after my life to get the loan done through them only. I dont mind that actually.
    Someone in my family had booked with the same broker in LB and got the credit note en-cached in time.
    CommentQuote