Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

    Friends on the site of lotusboulevard.in, there is a window called Walkthrough which gives a video image of how the project will look like. Is there anything similar in the case of Panache?
    Sanjay

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

      Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
      Friends on the site of lotusboulevard.in, there is a window called Walkthrough which gives a video image of how the project will look like. Is there anything similar in the case of Panache?

      Well, this was the first video when I came to know about 3c. It's pretty impressive one. Atleast I was impressed immediately.

      I couldn't find anything similar on Panache Site.

      Any updates on bank loans. Specially PSU ones ?

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

        Originally posted by Kaps_real1 View Post
        Well, this was the first video when I came to know about 3c. It's pretty impressive one. Atleast I was impressed immediately.

        I couldn't find anything similar on Panache Site.

        Any updates on bank loans. Specially PSU ones ?
        video to impressive per dekho 3c kya bena ke deta hai?

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

          Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
          Friends on the site of lotusboulevard.in, there is a window called Walkthrough which gives a video image of how the project will look like. Is there anything similar in the case of Panache?
          are jeb layout change ker sekte hai,no. of floor beda sekte hai , no. of towers beda sekte hai to video badelne main kitni der lagti hai.

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

            All the changes in LP have been generally for improvement of layout/open space,except the increase in the number of floors. I myself was very frustrated to see the increase. However, later on I went through their plans at their office and understood it that it was within their right to do so being within prescribed FAR. Yes, they should have taken their customers into confidence before doing that. The positive thing is that to avail available FAR, they have increased height and not the number of Towers, leaving open space intact. So, be positive and hope that 3C will deliver the quality it is known for.
            VKS

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

              Increase in floors means more flats and greater density.

              Have they provided additional lifts?



              Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post
              All the changes in LP have been generally for improvement of layout/open space,except the increase in the number of floors. I myself was very frustrated to see the increase. However, later on I went through their plans at their office and understood it that it was within their right to do so being within prescribed FAR. Yes, they should have taken their customers into confidence before doing that. The positive thing is that to avail available FAR, they have increased height and not the number of Towers, leaving open space intact. So, be positive and hope that 3C will deliver the quality it is known for.

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                Originally posted by RoyalMax View Post
                Increase in floors means more flats and greater density.

                Have they provided additional lifts?
                Hey, at an FAR of 2.75 you will get this density in all the projects. Mind it no builder will leave any FAR unutilised. 3C might hv planned less flats earlier expecting a higher price realisation, which they did not get due to prevailing market conditions. Additions of floors is definitely better than adding one more tower.

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                  Originally posted by matrix99 View Post
                  are jeb layout change ker sekte hai,no. of floor beda sekte hai , no. of towers beda sekte hai to video badelne main kitni der lagti hai.
                  LOL, ultimately what is important is what they deliver. Last week I saw flats recently delivered by COSMOS in Palam Vihar. I was really appalled by the shoddy work done along with very high loading. Hope 3C keeps its quality image intact.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                    Hi, what impact do you think this expressway cut being closed is likely to have.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                      Originally posted by lilly123
                      Hello
                      The 3C Builder announced India’s Largest Green Residential Project – “Lotus Panache” Spread over a sprawling area of 40 acres, largest Green Residential project strategically located in sector 110, Noida with proposed metro station on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. Lotus panache offers 2 bhk to 4 bhk housing apartment township with 1122 to 1579 sq ft area. Booking Amount Rs.1.5 lacs to Rs.2.5 lacs
                      3C Lotus Panache has excellent amenities such as Swimming pool, Gymnasium, Opti Golf, Lawn Tennis Court, Multi Utility Sports Hall, Volley Ball Court, Basket Ball Court, Badminton Court, Skating Rink, Rock Climbing Wall, Squash Courts, Kids Play Area and more.
                      Somebody is reminding us about our project after 995 posts..!!!

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X