3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3C new project in sector 168...

How is it a budget project? Rs.3000 to 3100 psf that too 3-4 kms ahead of Panache. Is it really viable or budget?
    CommentQuote
  • IMHO, EPL/IPL watching in huge crowd happens in public places like malls, pubs etc not in residential complexes. What I mean is attending such events or being part of huge gathering is by choice (going out) and not by force (at home). Someone staying at home to relax might not appreciate the noise during such program going on inside residential societies.
    CommentQuote
  • precisely what i said earlier, this would be a unique concept, in india. I was studying in Europe and the place i was staying at had this concept. That is where i thought it actually is workable easily as amphitheater and residential area has a lot of space in between, there is no way it would be a disturbance to any one.

Originally Posted by alien
    IMHO, EPL/IPL watching in huge crowd happens in public places like malls, pubs etc not in residential complexes. What I mean is attending such events or being part of huge gathering is by choice (going out) and not by force (at home). Someone staying at home to relax might not appreciate the noise during such program going on inside residential societies.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah sanjay, i don't think the pricing would be what is shown here. there has to be a catch here or maybe something really different is coming up.. it doesn't really qualify as a budget home though!

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    3C new project in sector 168...

How is it a budget project? Rs.3000 to 3100 psf that too 3-4 kms ahead of Panache. Is it really viable or budget?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    yeah sanjay, i don't think the pricing would be what is shown here. there has to be a catch here or maybe something really different is coming up.. it doesn't really qualify as a budget home though!

I just saw the site today ...its bang on expressway but the 3000/3100 is too much for new sector like 168....also heard LB2 will have premium homes staring from 1.25 crores and villas 2 crores onwards .....3c have really big plans for noida .....hope they deliver what they are quoting ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    AFAIK phase 1 is being done by 3C and phase 1A and 2 by other two mentioned here...

Dear sir

I have done a lot of research on the contractors of Lotus panache . Both the contractors ie Wig Brothers and Gurbaksh Singh B.A Builders are very old and experienced contractors . Wig brother has a good profile of residential towers and industrial projects . DLF Belaire on Golf course road is one of the good projects that they have delivered . On the other hand Gurbaksh Singh B.A Builders are apparently the oldest construction firm in Delhi with a strong portfolio of residential , hospitality , commercial projects . Radisson(NOIDA), Oberoi Trident Jaipur , Metropolitan Mall ( saket ) are some of their famous projects . Also the palm spring villas (EMAAR MGF ) on the the GOLF course road have been done by them .
    Like you , I was also worried about the contractors , but after seeing the projects , i feel we are in safe hands . Now it all depends on 3C to get the work done with quality and on time from these people.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Tavnarpms

Good info you have posted. Slighghtly relieved on that front.

R U aware of the present construction of Phase I and IA, which contractor is doing what. We understand that Phase I is being done by 3C themselves. What about IA? Any info?
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjay, Phase 1A is being done by Gurbaksh Singh. He is a reputed builder, i went to see the site today.. Digging in all that is happening in phase 1A. i didn't like the size of the lifts (2+1) though.. ATS has completely digged one hamlet project site, i must say they are working thrice as fast as 3C..

Thanx Tavnarpms

Good info you have posted. Slighghtly relieved on that front.

R U aware of the present construction of Phase I and IA, which contractor is doing what. We understand that Phase I is being done by 3C themselves. What about IA? Any info?
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho, how did you come to know about the size of lift? Did you enquire from them? If so, what is the size, so that I could compare with those in my office.

What stage has Phase.I reached?
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho i signed the BBA and submitted it in the office of 3C around 15th july. But I have not received any call from them to collect it so far. Wat about you?

Though i would call it BUILDER BUILDER AGREEMENT. There is hardly any clause left in favour of BUYER.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the site today and saw the area where lifts would be placed. I saw it from the ground level but i did not look too good. size of the lift is quite small. I thought lifts would be of the size of what service lifts are and i assumed service lifts to be of bigger size as well.
    I also went to see the sample flat, they do not have a 1415 sf sample flat, all they have is 1420 and they are quite different from 1415. I would approach some architect or some interior guy to help me improve the layout, that obviously would have to be done before i get the possession. Living and dining room looked very very small for my liking.

P.S: i did not get the BBA yet, neither have i got a call in regards to the same so no idea on that..

Sacho, how did you come to know about the size of lift? Did you enquire from them? If so, what is the size, so that I could compare with those in my office.

What stage has Phase.I reached?
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho (by the way what is your name dear), dont get disheartened. What you have seen probably is the under construction sample flat. Am I right? If it is so, then they always look bad and less spacious. Once they are finished and decorated, the looks as well as size become fascinating.

Lets wait and watch.

What is this 1420 issue? 3C guy told me that there will not be any 1420 and all flats will be 1415 only.
    CommentQuote
  • then why are they making a 1420 sf sample flat? I did not like the unit one bit and i hope this is not what we would end up getting, there is quite a difference between a 1420 and a 1415 sf unit but the construction is happening with the layout of a 1420 sf flat. Why would they do this when they do not have 1420 sf units available any more!!

P.S: my name is Sachin..
    Sacho (by the way what is your name dear), dont get disheartened. What you have seen probably is the under construction sample flat. Am I right? If it is so, then they always look bad and less spacious. Once they are finished and decorated, the looks as well as size become fascinating.

Lets wait and watch.

What is this 1420 issue? 3C guy told me that there will not be any 1420 and all flats will be 1415 only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    then why are they making a 1420 sf sample flat? I did not like the unit one bit and i hope this is not what we would end up getting, there is quite a difference between a 1420 and a 1415 sf unit but the construction is happening with the layout of a 1420 sf flat. Why would they do this when they do not have 1420 sf units available any more!!

P.S: my name is Sachin..

Sacho ...3c is building the sample flat which would turn into a guest house later ....as per my talks with 3c guy all three sample flat 2350 ,1935 and 1415/20 would become a guest house and they will not be removed perhaps that is the reason why they are taking time to built the sample flat .....hope it helps u ....
    CommentQuote
  • Sachin

This we need to check up with 3C. You must have seen 1464 sample at Boulevard with a small servant room. It was keeping in mind -50 sq ft area that I imagined 1415.

However, the floor plan of 1415 which we have been given and available at their website looks good. There should not be much difference in the floor plan and actual delivery.

Lets wait n watch dear.

CommentQuote