Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by sandy.kumar395 View Post
    Don't know much about that... but the telesales lady told me their site is always updated with the latest project info.

I've heard from some sources that they are doing good in Noida & are offering good discounts. But still I need to know if they have a good after sales relationship?
    good after sales relationship ?? whenever i have asked them about any queries they have responded soon, posted response about cheques too. lets see how they will be later??

Comment

Recently came across ad in Times Property for Panache by Unicon & Investors clinic. Both claim starting rates are at 29 lacs but the Unicon guy claims to give better discount.

Also, I have posted an enquiry yesterday on their site http://www.uniconproperty.com but am yet to get a call.

The builder isn't extending any discount, so I guess have to go via broker.

Any suggestions... I am a first time investor & need your advice.
      price will be definetely will be more than 29 lakh, what advertisement show seems bsp?

Comment

Recently came across ad in Times Property for Panache by Unicon & Investors clinic. Both claim starting rates are at 29 lacs but the Unicon guy claims to give better discount.

Also, I have posted an enquiry yesterday on their site http://www.uniconproperty.com but am yet to get a call.

The builder isn't extending any discount, so I guess have to go via broker.

Any suggestions... I am a first time investor & need your advice.
        waise unicon is forum per behut bednaam hai so be careful....

Comment

Originally posted by matrix99 View Post
          waise unicon is forum per behut bednaam hai so be careful....
          Can you advice some other broker who has an organized setup? I tried talking to Investors Clinic but the discount offered is less.

Comment

Can you advice some other broker who has an organized setup? I tried talking to Investors Clinic but the discount offered is less.
            Try with Buniyad or AllCheckDeals ask for 6.5% discount at least. 4% from builder and 2.5% from broker

Comment

Discounts

All brokers are giving similar offers -only difference is getting 6% or 6.5% wherein 4% they give you upfront(builder discount) and remaining they give you credit note(for release of 1% at 25% payment from end & balance 1% at 40% payment from your end on total flat cost)

Now what remains to be seen is,if any one has received payment for the credit note handed by brokers
              Can any member please let us know
              Originally posted by Ajay Chauhan View Post
              Try with Buniyad or AllCheckDeals ask for 6.5% discount at least. 4% from builder and 2.5% from broker

Comment

UNICON - Big No No.

Hi everyone,

Don't trust UNICON, they have a total difference in attitude once u have paid ur 1st installment.
                I have already made 30% payment, and as per there credit note, they should have released my complete amount, but now they say, they haven't received the same from 3c's.

There commitments are never trust worthy, i have booked thru them.

U'll have to run after them for your money.

Rgds

Comment

Originally posted by smartthinker143
                  As this is a public forum.....can't disclose the discount I shall be providing but yes you can contact me or send a private message for lotus panache....the deal would be a better one for sure!!!
                  One more "well wisher" hanging around...

Comment

Originally posted by smartthinker143
                    As this is a public forum.....can't disclose the discount I shall be providing but yes you can contact me or send a private message for lotus panache....the deal would be a better one for sure!!!
                    yet another broker or pest or on this forum - calls for a

Comment

I received the receipt of the payment made today. The application id mentioned is LP19XX. I booked on 12th of June.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X