Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Ghost of service tax seems to have struck finally...see prateek wisteria thread... i have just paid second installment..not sure if it will attract ST
    Logix ppl are claiming that booking bfr 1st july wont attract ST. Has anybody checked with 3C?
    Last edited by Ranjit.jha; July 6 2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Has anybody booked after Jun 30, I wanted to know how much service tax is applicable. Has anybody seen the sample flat yet ? Any comments ?
      With Best Regards,
      Raj

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
        Ghost of service tax seems to have struck finally...see prateek wisteria thread... i have just paid second installment..not sure if it will attract ST
        Logix ppl are claiming that booking bfr 1st july wont attract ST. Has anybody checked with 3C?
        Its scary
        Wanted to confirm one thing, I have to pay the next installment 45 days after receiving the allotment letter?

Comment

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
          Its scary
          Wanted to confirm one thing, I have to pay the next installment 45 days after receiving the allotment letter?
          Yeah..you will receive a demand note aftr allotmnt letr..with due date as Date on Allotment letr + 45 days

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh.singh06 View Post
            Has anybody booked after Jun 30, I wanted to know how much service tax is applicable. Has anybody seen the sample flat yet ? Any comments ?
            Do we have to pay service tax on BSP or total cost? Will it not mean paying another 5-6 lakhs on a basic cost of 50 lakhs?
            Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
              Do we have to pay service tax on BSP or total cost? Will it not mean paying another 5-6 lakhs on a basic cost of 50 lakhs?
              in case there is service-tax its not 10%,its 3-4 % effective.

Comment

waise any body has concrete information about service tax if its applicable to bookings before july1 too , waise by logic it should not be but who knows what Fm put in papers?

Comment

Originally posted by matrix99 View Post
                  waise any body has concrete information about service tax if its applicable to bookings before july1 too , waise by logic it should not be but who knows what Fm put in papers?
                  yahi tumara ghar hai... yahin raha karo... achche lagte ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by matrix99 View Post
                    The notification does not give any cutoff date. So logically, whatever service is provided by builder post 1st July to the customers wd be taxable, be it new or existing customers. The rate wd be 10.3% on 25% of flat cost i.e.2.58% of all charges charged to you by the builder

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
                      The notification does not give any cutoff date. So logically, whatever service is provided by builder post 1st July to the customers wd be taxable, be it new or existing customers. The rate wd be 10.3% on 25% of flat cost i.e.2.58% of all charges charged to you by the builder
                      then builder should produce the details of all the services (construction activity) provided along with date of service before asking ST for them..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X