3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Points as per me!
    1. why is the sample flat of size 1420 when 1420 sf has been changed to 1415 sf?
    2. can we also expect a sample flat of 1415 sf? there is a stair case that is going along side the sample flats, would it lead us to 1415 sf sample flat or not!

OK. I will talk to Anupriya, their Sr. Manager tomorrow n let u all know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Nitin, is there anything you have been eying, in specific?
    Since you already know quite a bit about the project and is completely involved, whats holding you back?

Sachin : Am looking for panache island and specific tower which is still to be launched .....I hope i get the same I want :)
    CommentQuote
  • Vow.......Good Luck for that Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • hehe all the best :)

P.S: sanjay, do ask all important things that comes to your mind and let us all know what do they say. This sample flat thing is really bothering, once you would see the 1420 sf flat, you would do nothing but contact an interior decorator :D saying this, i know an under construction sample flat would not be the actual sample flat and once things are in place, the same unit would look spacious, to some extend. But there is still a lot of difference between 1420 and 1415, why 1420, I have no idea!!

Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    Sachin : Am looking for panache island and specific tower which is still to be launched .....I hope i get the same I want :)
    CommentQuote
  • Rite Sachin

I will list out issues tomorrow and talk. Wil let u all know.

Good Night
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin, any idea how much is the psf for the panache island ..?

Also does anyone have feedback about the Buniyad brokers ? Are they known to honor the discount ?

Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    CommentQuote
  • Resale of flat in Tower 12A , Phase 1

Hi All,

I have a unit in Tower 12A.... I have got some personal problems going on so I want to sell my unit off. If anyone is interested please PM me ASAP.

Cheers,
    Prateek
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek

Give me some details about the floor/flat no. etc. park facing or otherwise and what price u expect. When did you book and from which broker etc.

One friend of mine is interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Sent you a PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Yea, got it thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sachin

Spoke to Nikhil in 3C. 3 samples are being constructed. One is 1900, second 2350 and third one he is not sure about. He said there is some confusion. It will either be 1415 or 1592. I do not know which one you have seen. He said there will be no deviation from floor plans.

Samples will later be converted into guest house. He confirmed.

Samples will be ready by first week of September (Parliamentary Assurance)

Contractor for Tower 1 to 4 is Wig Brothers

Contractor for Towers 5 to 7 is Gurbakhsh Singh

Phase I is being done by 3C themselves (as u said).

Another issue which I asked them was whether they book directly or not. He said yes, they book direct after taking approval from management and discount given is flat 4%.

However, he could not clarify about 1415 sample. In this regard, i will talk to someone else and then post
    CommentQuote
  • Samples

I was told earlier that a sample would be made for 1330 psf flats as well. Is that not the case?
    CommentQuote
  • Thats certainly not the case Gaurav. As I mentioned above, there are 3 samples 2350, 1935 and 1415 or 1592 (3C fellow could not confirm)
    CommentQuote
  • Application ID tracking.

Originally Posted by sequence
    Just got recipt for booking done ~10July. The App ID is 215X.
    Also a friend of mine booked on the day tower-25 opened (21st or 22nd Jul)...he was told that ~60 bookings were made that day for T-25 itself.

My friend who booked (T-25) on ~22nd July got his application ID today. It is 227X.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Sequence.

That means roughly 2300 flats sold so far. My friend Sacho is analysing this.

Anyone got an idea as to how many flats have been put on sale so far so that we arrive at some %.
    CommentQuote