Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

    Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
    then builder should produce the details of all the services (construction activity) provided along with date of service before asking ST for them..
    There are two scenarios here. either builder does this 2.58% thing on total cost. In this case he does not need to produce any details.
    Or he may choose to club all the services rendered after 1st July separately and charge 10.3% on the total of that. so it will be entirely a builders decision based on what is more beneficial to him.

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

      It seems ambiguity over service tax is turning into marketing gimmick... received msg from some dealer abt some project..it says "NO EXTRA CHARGES JUST FOR 1 WEEK"

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

        Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
        It seems ambiguity over service tax is turning into marketing gimmick... received msg from some dealer abt some project..it says "NO EXTRA CHARGES JUST FOR 1 WEEK"
        When 3C is going 2 launch new tower. Are they R planning 2 increase prices?

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

          Ranjit,
          I called up broker couple of days back and new price for tower 30 is 3150.
          With Best Regards,
          Raj

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

            But I am told that at 3150 discount of 8% is being offered. If it is so, then there is hardly any difference
            Sanjay

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

              Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
              But I am told that at 3150 discount of 8% is being offered. If it is so, then there is hardly any difference
              Who is offering 8 percent discount in clp plan. 3c or some broker thru credit note. I got max 6.5 percent thru broker for clp plan.

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                I am not sure dear, just read at some blog. do not remember exactly. did not take it seriously as I had already booked at 6.5% discount in May. Someone also said that new tower is being booked at 3125 and not 3150. Hardly any broker talks transparent.
                Sanjay

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                  Allotment Letter-timeline

                  I have received the payment receipts yesterday-8th July for my Booking done for Tower 21 on 18th June.

                  Can someone please indicate by when I can expect my allotment letter,as i have to arrange funds for next schedule of 10% payment,which i believe will be due on receiving Allotment letter(within 45 days)

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                    You will receive allotment letter in about 15-20 days from booking. I booked on 23 may, allotment letter on 20 June and now my second instalment is due before 3 august. What price you booked and what discount. Pls share. Which floor?
                    Sanjay

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                      Originally posted by faujiman View Post
                      I have received the payment receipts yesterday-8th July for my Booking done for Tower 21 on 18th June.

                      Can someone please indicate by when I can expect my allotment letter,as i have to arrange funds for next schedule of 10% payment,which i believe will be due on receiving Allotment letter(within 45 days)
                      Please share the first two digits of application number.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X