They came up with a new idea based of selling the flat based on BUILDUP AREA not super area. Also they are not taking any EDC,IDC,FF,CLUB,COV PARKING etc...

HOW CAN IT IS POSSIBLE??
Read more
364 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the price they are quoting?
    CommentQuote
  • See, nobody is coming back with price offered by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! Guys

Yesterday I spoke to one of the agent and according to wht he told me was 29lakhs for 1032 sft 2BHK.
    With this it dosnt seem their is big difference with the existing projects.
    It seems more of a marketing strategy,they have added all extra charge in BSP and saying parking etc are free.
    I think it wil be better to see complete specification to compare.
    CommentQuote
  • Price quoted by 2 different brokers are different

I tried calling the RG group directly on the , but couldn't reach them. Then I called up 2 different brokers and both quoted different prices

1) First one said that they are not selling per sq ft, so for 961 SQ built up area it would cost 31.5 lacs after discount and they haven't decided on the penthouse yet. I don't remember the exact price and details of 1103 and 1075 that he quoted.

2) Second one said, that they are indeed selling on per sq feet basis, which is 3630 for downpayment and 4000 for CLP for built up per sq feet. Apart from this, they'll have PLC starting from 200 Rs for ground floor, 175 for first and so on till 6th floor.

So, Now I am really confused as to which one is correct so I'm planning to clear my doubts only after talking directly to the builders. If any one else has any information, please post your reply.
    CommentQuote
  • See yesterday TOI.

I dialed to one of their partners. they have apt from 769 to 1270 (built are not super) and quoted price from 28 to 46 lac. (i think it should be DP)
    CommentQuote
  • What's the credibility of the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Guys
    It is very old strategy and not even. End of the day, total amount is what you are going to pay. Except Car parking, club house charges are the things which are not dependent on /sqft , rest other things are based on /sq ft . When builders decide rates then they do this reverse calculation only.

I called numbers given and end of the day, they are selling based on super area only and showing calculation based on built up area only. On super area they are saying rates are approx. 3200/sq ft which is more than average rate of Prateek/Gaur projects in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaykg
    See, nobody is coming back with price offered by the builder.

This is what i got for your guys:
    Price without any discount excluding PLC:
    3229 CLP
    2902 DP

POSSEC 2012

Price should be mulpitied by BUILDUP area:
    They have 3BHK,2T around 1378 super area but they are selling the buildup area that is 1103 sq ft.

Add on's: Full wooden work in kitchen,rooms etc...

Height:G+22

One reserved car parking get allocated during possesstion during possesstion.

Club is there but no fee.

no lease rent and all other extra comp
    CommentQuote
  • RG residency sector 120 Noida

I called up the parent company i.e. RG group and got my answers for the dissimilarities between thm and other real estate developer in NOida.
    a. they want to be transparent in the actual usable area sold
    b. They want flat to be sold on final prices all inclusive..( that means no extra charges as other developers r charging)
    c. The PLC charges are there..

The floor plans seem to be very workable and practical..seems to be a very interesting site layout too...

I genuinely feel that being the new entrants in housing sector, they mean what they say.. though i went through their past commercial projects too.. they all are handed over within the given time frame..
    seems to be a better deal and pretty transparent too

R.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note:

Higher the BSP means higher the registry cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about this project

Hi all!
    Has anyone in the forum booked here. Are the layouts available?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!

I have the layouts.will shortly upload the file.
    CommentQuote
  • R G Residency, Sec. 120 Noida

Month back when I saw the ad in Newspaper, I got attracted and managed to collect details (PFB) from one of the Agent

SOME OF THE FEATURS OF THE PROJECT ARE :-

" Prime Location in Sector-120 Noida
    " Near FNG Corridor
    " 5 Minutes Drive from Metro Station & Fortis Hospital
    " 10 Minutes Drive from Sec-18 Market Noida
    " 80% Open Area
    " 3 side Open Corner Plot
    " All Flats with Utility Balconies
    " Modular Kitchen in Every Flat
    " Separate Kent RO System with every kitchen
    " Wooden Wardrobes
    " Branded Tiles, Bathroom/Electrical Fittings & Paint
    " Entrance Lobby in each Tower
    " Beautiful Landscaped Parks & Water Bodies
    " 3 Tier Security System with CCTV
    " Exclusive Club House, Swimming Pool & Kids Pool
    " Gym, Library, Sauna & Steam Bath & Cafeteria
    " Yoga Centre
    " Food Court
    " Badminton & Tennis Courts
    " 24x7 Water & Power Supply
    " Vastu Compliant Society & Flats Layout
    " Eco Friendly Earthquake Resistance RCC Frame Structure
    " Intercom facility
    " Fire Fighting
    " Boom Barriers at Entry & Exit of Complex
    " CCTV Surveillance in Parking

I visited the site and found the loading will be very dense. The site is all covered by high rise from 3 sides by Prateek Laurel, Amrapali Zodiac, Gaur Grandeur & others. There is a 45 mtr road infront and not developed moreover there is no straight road now which connects the Sai Temple Road. You have to take zig-zag road and will come infront of Pan Oasis and will take the Sai Temple Road. I found the site very interior as well. The floor layouts are no doubts impressive. RGs promise to give the flats all furnished. The max offered size is 1591 sq. ft (3 BHK+4 T+Servant) and offered price is 46 lacs after discount which is again negotiable. There is no other charges except PLC. The posession is Dec. 2012. I have also heard they are popular for timely completion. This is their first project in Noida. All previous projects are in Delhi and that too commercial. I think the offered prices are not bad but location is interior and loading high. No straight connectivity now
    CommentQuote
  • RG Residency Sec 120

Has anybody booked a flat in RG Residency so far....

Can members please share their views on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this?
    CommentQuote