I dont see any threads for Knights court. I wish to update the construction and other updates that I receive from time to time

Although my updates will be concentrated to KGT-4 where I have 2 units, I will try to keep this updated for the overall project whenever I have details.
Attachments:
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Resale quotes are at 8000/- psft 3 bedrooms units. The demands are around 7500-7600.

possession date given by CRC is 2nd quarter of 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Rrsale rates are down by 100-200 in thr last 2 months.

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Knights court

Waiting eagerly to see the finished product..... Should be SPECTACULAR !!!!!!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bala2107
    and Captain79

Could you please advise what % payment has already gone for Knights Court. From the CLP plan mentioned on Jaypee's website, it seems like 85-90% payment would have been called. However, since the no. of floors have increased from 17 to G+19 and penthouses, this I assume should have some impact on the payment plan as well.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, can anyone please tell me what is the resale price for a 2bhk in knights court (golf facing)

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Mehta - 2 bhk's in KGT is only in ground floor. Very poor location. All flats are golf facing in KGT, but GF is toally covered by the villas in front. The rest are all only 3 and 4 BHKs. Tower 2, 3, 6 & 7 are fully 3 BHK's 1,4,5 & 8 are three and four BHK's. Floors above 10th floor will be good from a view perspective. resale rates are 7500-7800. brokers may be saying 8000-8500 but thats not true
    CommentQuote
  • 85%-90% payment has gone for all towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Captain79
    Waiting eagerly to see the finished product..... Should be SPECTACULAR !!!!!!!

Captain - is this the view from KGT tower 4?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Bala. And do you know where is the play area for the kids like a park, etc.

Also, which tower is better from GC view and sunlight perspective?
    CommentQuote
  • T4 Latest Photos

View from T4 , 19th Floor....
    Just went there recently , climbed up the Penthouse level....
    Lovely double ceiling heights , ultra luxury ....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • i Went the toher day to Knight Court ...climbed Tower T3.....Ahluwalia is doing the construction and must say the construction quality of kalypso looks far better than Knight court......Going by Jaypee track record, another 2-2.5 Yrs for the project to be ready.. With Villa below, the open area looks very small........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gitesh
    Thanks Bala. And do you know where is the play area for the kids like a park, etc.

Also, which tower is better from GC view and sunlight perspective?

There are 2 small patches of greens next to t1 and t8 for the kids to play, in addition to that there are tennis and badminton courts opposite to t3-t4 and t6-t7. I heard that they are changing one of this on t6-t7 side into a seating/stepwell area, not sure if that plan wen ahead. haven't seen any specific drawing to that extent. t4 and t8 are good, as they look out (balcony) in the diagonal NE direction. But I know that Dinesh had once done an analysis on the front in another thread I think Kalypso Vs Knight's. Kalypso is Dinesh's Favourite as he holds a unit there but he is impartial to that :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, View from my apartment tower-8 and construction update...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Hi, View from my apartment tower-8 and construction update...

Thanks t_yash for sharing.
    Amazing view! what floor is it? 10+ ? or 15+ ?

The view seems to get better the higher one goes...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Captain79
    View from T4 , 19th Floor....
    Just went there recently , climbed up the Penthouse level....
    Lovely double ceiling heights , ultra luxury ....

Thanks Captain 79, the view from 19th floor looks heavenly!

best of both worlds, the golf course as well as the cityscape at the horizon!
    CommentQuote