I know, I am comparing s and oranges. However, the decision is complex. So, please read on.

If I buy Panache,

+ The location is good
+ The price (including inaugural disc) is good
+ Possession is said to be in 24 months
- I would buy this as an investment and would continue to look at 2000+ sqf properties for end-use and when I find one, I'll need to release funds from this investment. This involves additional hassle and may be even, cost.
- The said burial/cremation bothers me. So, chances are I'll not live there unless may be the land is reclaimed completely.
- There are too many flats sharing the clubhouse. 2500 flats = 10K people. Say, on a given day 5% want to use the gym - and 500 people using one gym on the same day is not pretty

If I buy Espacia,

+ This would be for end-use if I am around Noida the time of possession.
+ 600 odd flats have a separate club house.
+ I find no negative spaces around the project
- The location is not so good as Panache
- 3375 psf is steep
- Possession is said to be in 36 months

I'm ok if possession is delayed by a bit (6 months or so) in either project.
I'm confused now. What do you think?
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Could anybody please share the details on Burial/ Cremation story? I have not been able to find any such information anywhere else. Please share if there s any such thing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeyes
    I know, I am comparing s and oranges. However, the decision is complex. So, please read on.

If I buy Panache,

+ The location is good
    + The price (including inaugural disc) is good
    + Possession is said to be in 24 months
    - I would buy this as an investment and would continue to look at 2000+ sqf properties for end-use and when I find one, I'll need to release funds from this investment. This involves additional hassle and may be even, cost.
    - The said burial/cremation bothers me. So, chances are I'll not live there unless may be the land is reclaimed completely.
    - There are too many flats sharing the clubhouse. 2500 flats = 10K people. Say, on a given day 5% want to use the gym - and 500 people using one gym on the same day is not pretty

If I buy Espacia,

+ This would be for end-use if I am around Noida the time of possession.
    + 600 odd flats have a separate club house.
    + I find no negative spaces around the project
    - The location is not so good as Panache
    - 3375 psf is steep
    - Possession is said to be in 36 months

I'm ok if possession is delayed by a bit (6 months or so) in either project.
    I'm confused now. What do you think?

Why do you think the location of LB is not as good as Panache? Also, if you are considering Espacia, you could also consider ATS One Hamlet (price-wise).
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone can help me suggest which is a better buy-LP island or lb espacia. Confused. Though espacia seems to have appreciated more than panache as per current rates
    CommentQuote
  • Espacia location is anytime better than panache which is a bit aloof or cut off from others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agarwal82
    Anyone can help me suggest which is a better buy-LP island or lb espacia. Confused. Though espacia seems to have appreciated more than panache as per current rates

It really depends on the purpose of buying. For end use, LP Island looks to be a better bet. The facilities would be better in LP. Planned vertical landscaping and open spaces around make it more attractive.

Espacia on the other hand is more exclusive and better located. A separate club adds to the exclusivity. It would be flanked on two sides by LB towers and that's a major downer in my view.

Floor plans and specs are more or less similar for both and you can expect simlar quality. Visit both and see what fits your requirements and budget and where you can get a better located unit.
    CommentQuote
    Anyone can help me suggest which is a better buy-LP island or lb espacia. Confused. Though espacia seems to have appreciated more than panache as per current rates

Can you give us an idea on the prices you being told for both projects?

Also, note that at Espacia, they have just launched one more tower "peak" and so construction will go on for another 3 yrs right at your entrance..

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • sequence ji prices at panache island at floors btw 10-14 is sold at abt 5100, while espacia at abt 5300 for floors btw 5-9
    CommentQuote
  • i read somewhere that loading in panache island is a lot more than that of espacia..... is it true
    CommentQuote
  • in panache islands which are phase one towers. anyone can help
    CommentQuote
    i read somewhere that loading in panache island is a lot more than that of espacia..... is it true

I really doubt it. Floors plan if you see are pretty much similar in both.

You can calculate to get a approximate idea of the loading.
    CommentQuote