YES I KNOW! Most of the old timers out their know who I AM.... the guy who would do anything and everything to save his investment......YES I AM THE SAME GUY AND MY ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN HACKED.....After having been invested in the LB project for over 4.5 years and having spoken to so many people from 3C Lotus Panache I really feel what a fool I have been... so 'Subah Ka Bhula Agar Sham ko Ghar Laute to usse bhula nahi kahtey' and hence ladies and gentlemen... I am sorry if I had hurt your feelings while unknowingly promoting 3C.....

Yes I am one of the early investors in the 3C first showcase project Lotus Boulevard.... the project should have been completed by now....but the only thing they have delivered is the Phase I of the project (delayed by 1.5 Years). The Phase 2 has been delayed by 2 years and the others by 2 to 2.5 years... Espacia again is delayed by 2 to 3 years.....

The so called Majestic Club.... is only for the owner, his wife and kids upto 18 years of age... it is not for outsiders (by outsiders they only mean kids above 18, your parents relatives and friends) it is open for every one else....

Yes....they have opened a school right inside the campus....and the club is also open for the kids who come to the school (as of now) and the kids can come from anywhere in the world.....YES THE 1.25 LAKH Sq CLUB HAS BEEN SOLD OFF......

Bash Me... yeah yeah I bashed no is your chance to bash me....

The Management is never available to meet you....as per the 3C team they are travelling (rather underground).

All this is now showing on the face of their marketing staff (who have been around since I booked my flat coz they cant find a job)....they look helpless and I only see pity for the customers in their eyes.....

Yes guys 3C has failed me... it has failed 10,000 investors and on the 11th of January a Dharna has been planned...... please all of you, Lotus Boulevard, 300, Panahce, Zing, all be their (people from other projects are also invited to make fun of those who made fun of you.... I really feel bad guys I am sorry again for unknowingly promoting 3C and bashing you)
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Vishal,

As you rightfully said BASH ME!! But what about the other 11,000 investors?? I am one of those. Other bloggers aren't that insensitive to bash any or everyone for nothing. I feel your pain. It is our hard earned money which we invested in a dream laid out by these vicious stooges. But it can all change if these 11000 investors are to combine and launch a revolt never before seen by anyone. We have the numbers on our side. But are we going to unite or just watch it happen over and over again?

School they are opening was never mentioned before. It was supposed to be Lotus Valley pre-nursery school. Now I see a full fledged school called Ardee World School which will have classes till 3rd. They will be taking student from all around, including Delhi!! Check out their website and see Planet Lotier details, it still says Lotus Valley Pre-Nursery school.

Its about time we stand together and raise havoc for them.
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly share the below costs levied on residents, so it can open the many shut eyes.

1. Psf rate of maintenance incl. Service tax per month

2. Power back up charges per unit

3. Annual sinking fund charges

Any other charges, etc
    CommentQuote
  • Also gentlemen who plan to raise their voice etc.....it will be prudent to get your BBA checked by a lawyer and seek his advice regd fine print etc

Because if you plan to protest against something which u already agreed upon in bba..then builder can file charges on you, etc

Always check with qualified lawyer before taking any action
    CommentQuote
  • Maint - 1.99 + Taxes PSQF
    Back Up: 15
    Sinking Fund: Not sure.. but we have a IFMS that is the sinking fund right?
    CommentQuote
  • Captain Vats,

We are getting together I guess this time finally.... and lets hope atleast 10% of the 11,000 investor make it.....

Zohaib as per the MSA no outsider should be given entry to the club.....and the school is an integral part of the club....

Originally Posted by Capt Vats
    Dear Vishal,

As you rightfully said BASH ME!! But what about the other 11,000 investors?? I am one of those. Other bloggers aren't that insensitive to bash any or everyone for nothing. I feel your pain. It is our hard earned money which we invested in a dream laid out by these vicious stooges. But it can all change if these 11000 investors are to combine and launch a revolt never before seen by anyone. We have the numbers on our side. But are we going to unite or just watch it happen over and over again?

School they are opening was never mentioned before. It was supposed to be Lotus Valley pre-nursery school. Now I see a full fledged school called Ardee World School which will have classes till 3rd. They will be taking student from all around, including Delhi!! Check out their website and see Planet Lotier details, it still says Lotus Valley Pre-Nursery school.

Its about time we stand together and raise havoc for them.
    CommentQuote
  • What Vishal has said is absolutely true. 3C is trying to make money out of everything.

Big issues:
    1) Delays, ranging from 2 years to 3 years as of day.
    2) Layout plan changes.
    3) PLC charged is a BIG JOKE.
    4) Nothing green about building.
    5) Liars and confused customer care.

Post possession:

1) Labour cess imposed on buyer whereas no other builder is charging the same.
    2) You would die laughing when you read the MSA. Seems a security guard drafted it.
    3) Installing hazardous towers in society and taking rent and installation amount.
    4) Providing pathetic internet and tv services.

Zohaib bhai, agreement we all know what is thr. Let's not discourage people.

We will be protesting on 11th and this time will sit in their office only. Will see how long would thr Directors hide their faces.
    CommentQuote
  • Undoubtedly! Dharna etc will help. There must be a strong representation to implement the UP Aprtment Act 2010 without any further delay. Maybe a Special leave petition to Supreme Court could possibly be the answer.

Only then will these blood suckers builders community will get thrashed!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think BBA is all in favor of builder.But still we can raise voice for genuine concerns and against illegal demands of builders!!
    Even if we have to goto court then court will decide logically and not from the point of view of builder .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Maint - 1.99 + Taxes PSQF
    Back Up: 15
    Sinking Fund: Not sure.. but we have a IFMS that is the sinking fund right?

12% service tax
    Rs. 2 psf per month
    And no sinking fund not IFMS
    Sinking fund and insurance charges will be paid annually which will add extra 0.50 psf p.m total

Meaniblng....maintenance charges....rs.2.50 psf all incl per month

Of course this will be increased every 2 yrs

And untill unless project has full CC from NA and ttil 3c doesnt complete their full payment to NA ....no rwa can take over maintenance.

That's what i wanted to confirm.....as i was told a year back only that 3c has all plans set ( like any builder) to milk money in form of maintenance for the first 5 yrs .....as that's the time...equipment is new and hardly needs expensive maintenance......so they will make a lot

After 5 yrs they will habd over to rwa to take care of things :)

Pehle bhi bola tha...ab bhi bol raha hoon.....high density bahut bawaal karegee.....buy in simple low density societies or plots....don't fall for bullshit like club etc etc.....
    CommentQuote
  • To Jai chand and Mir Zafars....

You are every where.....

File a suit against builder and raise your voice, BBA is not final agreement anymore....as per UP apartment act and recent high court ruling. No body can stop forming you RWA.

Jai chands and mir zafars may stop you ...do as per your wish and conscience...the question is can you fight on your self....if not...then go on....
    CommentQuote
  • As usual.....threads related to facts and real usable info has no takers....

I had created a thread describing each and every aspect of buy for end user.....but it too had no interest from members...

Shows clearly the nature on this forum.

Start a thread about metro....fng and some donut proposal of NA or builder in his brochure.... There will be thousands of responses

People fall or rather allow themselves to fall into traps of builders.... By overlooking basics and getting into issues like green building....club... Blah blah blah

If basics are right for a project then all these are extras...

Majority of noida projects now DONOT have basics right....

I cant understand how end users dont even know about no. Of car parkings...ceiling heights....lift:no.of flat ratio.....density..... Loading..... Etc etc etc

Inspite of havibg 3 times density ..the maintenance charges are higher than low density societies.....

I had warned ppl about this before.....that maintenance will be another way to fool buyers

When these high density societies will be ready and 60% occupied.....it will start another issue of break downs....seepages.... Leakages.... Etc

Ventilation and sun issues also...

I dont know why people overlooked

Its not bashing..... But its better to be late than never.....
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib bhai - I dont think anyone doubts your knowledge of RE or your intentions if persevering with this avoid call

Question is - ppl hv repeatedly asked you where else to go and what else to do.

Please suggest some 8-9 VERY SPECIFIC, price and hopefully area sensitive options as alternatives to the LB/LPs of the world.

Only then does your advice become complete in my opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    YES I KNOW! Most of the old timers out their know who I AM.... the guy who would do anything and everything to save his investment......YES I AM THE SAME GUY AND MY ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN HACKED.....After having been invested in the LB project for over 4.5 years and having spoken to so many people from 3Cheats Lotus Panache I really feel what a fool I have been... so 'Subah Ka Bhula Agar Sham ko Ghar Laute to usse bhula nahi kahtey' and hence ladies and gentlemen... I am sorry if I had hurt your feelings while unknowingly promoting 3Cheats.....

Yes I am one of the early investors in the 3Cheats first showcase project Lotus Boulevard.... the project should have been completed by now....but the only thing they have delivered is the Phase I of the project (delayed by 1.5 Years). The Phase 2 has been delayed by 2 years and the others by 2 to 2.5 years... Espacia again is delayed by 2 to 3 years.....

The so called Majestic Club.... is only for the owner, his wife and kids upto 18 years of age... it is not for outsiders (by outsiders they only mean kids above 18, your parents relatives and friends) it is open for every one else....

Yes....they have opened a school right inside the campus....and the club is also open for the kids who come to the school (as of now) and the kids can come from anywhere in the world.....YES THE 1.25 LAKH Sq CLUB HAS BEEN SOLD OFF......

Bash Me... yeah yeah I bashed no is your chance to bash me....

The Management is never available to meet you....as per the 3C team they are travelling (rather underground).

All this is now showing on the face of their marketing staff (who have been around since I booked my flat coz they cant find a job)....they look helpless and I only see pity for the customers in their eyes.....

Yes guys 3C has failed me... it has failed 10,000 investors and on the 11th of January a Dharna has been planned...... please all of you, Lotus Boulevard, 300, Panahce, Zing, all be their (people from other projects are also invited to make fun of those who made fun of you.... I really feel bad guys I am sorry again for unknowingly promoting 3Cheats and bashing you)

hey Vishal ji .. where have you been man .. yes ofcourse all of us remember you from our good old 3C Fan Club days here on IREF :) (I was very much one of the big 3C fans in those days .. still am to an extent but all these complaints coming up from buyers has made me change my mind somewhat ! )

bro sad to hear that even 3C has started doing the same things as other chor builders of Noida :(

btw what do you mean by the following comment ? - " YES THE 1.25 LAKH Sq CLUB HAS BEEN SOLD OFF"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    hey Vishal ji .. where have you been man .. yes ofcourse all of us remember you from our good old 3C Fan Club days here on IREF :) (I was very much one of the big 3C fans in those days .. still am to an extent but all these complaints coming up from buyers has made me change my mind somewhat ! )

bro sad to hear that even 3C has started doing the same things as other chor builders of Noida :(

btw what do you mean by the following comment ? - " YES THE 1.25 LAKH Sq CLUB HAS BEEN SOLD OFF"

Hi Trail Bhai
    3c has sold appx 25k club area to ARDEE school. This was supposed only for 3c boulevard residents but they open to outsider also.This is really big issue.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    Hi Trail Bhai
    3c has sold appx 25k club area to ARDEE school. This was supposed only for 3c boulevard residents but they open to outsider also.This is really big issue.
    thanks.

hmm not good .. they had made this 1 lakh sq ft club thing a USP for the project in 2009 .. had advertised about this everywhere .. and now they are selling part of it !!!

looks like sardar ji is quite chaalu .. if i am not mistaken, vidur bhardwaj just runs the technical stuff in 3C and sardar ji is the main MONEY POWER guy in 3c :D
    CommentQuote