Hey Guys....

Got to know that Jaypee is about to launch two NRI towers just next to Kristal Crurt Towers.

Product will be opened for only NRI's initially as per the info received from one of jaypee staff but not yet confirmed. Also they are not decided yet to open both towers together or launch one after one.

All Units Golf Facing including the smallest size of 1450 Sqft tentative. 33 Floors tall. 4th to 14th floor only 4 BHK's. Leaf or Round Shape towers with club house on ground floor.

Launch rate expected Rs. 9500 - 1000 Inaugral discount = 8500/- BSP.

Payment plan expected: 30:20:30:20.

Whats you take on this....

Cheers..
Attachments:
Read more
146 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is this called Pavilion court royale
    CommentQuote
  • No pavilion court royal is just PC 7 tower and that's it

Sent from my E3 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Kapil

R u sure it will have 1400 sq ft size and when its gonna launch

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Hey Guys....

Got to know that Jaypee is about to launch two NRI towers just next to Kristal Crurt Towers.

Product will be opened for only NRI's initially as per the info received from one of jaypee staff but not yet confirmed. Also they are not decided yet to open both towers together or launch one after one.

All Units Golf Facing including the smallest size of 1450 Sqft tentative. 33 Floors tall. 4th to 14th floor only 4 BHK's. Leaf or Round Shape towers with club house on ground floor.

Launch rate expected Rs. 9500 - 1000 Inaugral discount = 8500/- BSP.

Payment plan expected: 30:20:30:20.

Whats you take on this....

Cheers..

Share the details if you have. When is it really coming out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    No pavilion court royal is just PC 7 tower and that's it

Ahh thanks for getting that confirmation!

I wonder why jaypee did not choose to mention nori tower in the advertisement and only mentioned PC 7 aka PC royal.... Strange! May be approvals are not in place. I hear aman 3 is also in per launch stage since December now so we. Can expect at least two months waiting before we hear something concrete..

The payment plan of nri tower is not as good as kristal which was 30.20.20 and the last 30 percent during possession .. This one has only 20 percent as last payment.. The location seems to be excellent and the 1500 size will be blockbuster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Seems Jaypee needs to raise more money from investors by giving them three sheets of printed paper called Provisional Allotment
    Letter. Rest all is in future.

I would advise them to first make PC/Klypso/Imperial livable for families and then move forward to raising more money.

How many more dreams will be sold in the name of Golf course?......how many more can be sold?.....only God knows......lets see
    CommentQuote
  • krystal court, Kasablanca not yet started even after 1 year of launch. new one looks to be 10 year plan
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody tell JayPee to shut up .. I mean literally ..
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee trying to milk NRI money...Hope NRI pay such high price for dreams...
    What is time frame for start and completion (10 years?)
    CommentQuote
  • 1450 sqft to be precise, one who buy 2 flats together will get a 360 degree golf view :)

Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Kapil

R u sure it will have 1400 sq ft size and when its gonna launch

CommentQuote
  • After paying 30% in 60 days, next installment expected after 1.5 to 2 years on 3rd or 4th floor roof slab:bab (59):

Originally Posted by Quest2012
    Jaypee trying to milk NRI money...Hope NRI pay such high price for dreams...
    What is time frame for start and completion (10 years?)
    CommentQuote
  • How ? 360 view can't b. Me side GC other side facing NRI tower 2. R u sure rates r 8500. I heard it to b 9200

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil706
    1450 sqft to be precise, one who buy 2 flats together will get a 360 degree golf view :)

Not possible of 360 Deg view, unless nothing is getting build in vicintiy. Also the other 2 flats will surely block the view aside of any other tower comping up. May be you meant for 180 Deg view in the most most optimistic situation.
    This view cost approx. 3 Cr (if believe your calculation) and that too only view. For playing Golf, i am sure Jaypee will be charging additional 6-10 lakhs (Boomerang Club)?
    CommentQuote
  • My Mistake, sorry its 180 Deg. view been told to me.....

1.25 CR stands the basic cost but this includes parking and club membership. Boomerang club is optional to choose or not to choose, since you have a big club house on ground floor.

Dhinkachika ji, rates is not confirmed, they might come up with 10,000 less 500 discount or 9500 less 500 discount.... But If 8500/- with club and parking, i think its worth it :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Seems Jaypee needs to raise more money from investors by giving them three sheets of printed paper called Provisional Allotment
    Letter. Rest all is in future.

I would advise them to first make PC/Klypso/Imperial livable for families and then move forward to raising more money.

How many more dreams will be sold in the name of Golf course?......how many more can be sold?.....only God knows......lets see

I think its nothing wrong on JP's part to milch as many and as much as they can. Enough Nri's readily available to be milched still :)
    CommentQuote