Hi all,
I am looking 2bhk for end use in noida expressway with budget of 50lacs which is ready in 8-10 month

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Read more
Reply
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Personally, i like sector 100 the most and then 135 followed by 137 on expressway.
    Many options in sector 135 and 137 in your budget in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Most of projects will br properly liveable in next 2 yrs

    In flat projects....for end use....never compromise on builder....even if u have to go a few kms here and there.

    Location location location.... Is for land....not for flats

    For flats.... Its construction quality...maintenance.... Together with location

    From the inputs i hv regd construction quality used...and judging maintenance from their past projects (resi or comm.)....purvanchal royal park sector 137....3c zing sector 168.
    ...jaypee wishtown (but keep 3 yrs in hand even if possession claimed to be within 12 months)

    Sunshine Helios has done a good job with constr. But whether it will be able to maintain it...is another question.

    Yes i hv added sone projects which are not in ur budget....but onky tp give u an idea .

    Loading is anothet key factor not to be missed shen comparing rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by praant
    Personally, i like sector 100 the most and then 135 followed by 137 on expressway.
    Many options in sector 135 and 137 in your budget in resale.



    praant jee aapne kahaan final kiya?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the best location and project for end use in noida expressway

    Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Most of projects will br properly liveable in next 2 yrs

    In flat projects....for end use....never compromise on builder....even if u have to go a few kms here and there.

    Location location location.... Is for land....not for flats

    For flats.... Its construction quality...maintenance.... Together with location

    From the inputs i hv regd construction quality used...and judging maintenance from their past projects (resi or comm.)....purvanchal royal park sector 137....3c zing sector 168.
    ...jaypee wishtown (but keep 3 yrs in hand even if possession claimed to be within 12 months)

    Sunshine Helios has done a good job with constr. But whether it will be able to maintain it...is another question.

    Yes i hv added sone projects which are not in ur budget....but onky tp give u an idea .

    Loading is anothet key factor not to be missed shen comparing rates.



    Jaypee Klassic so and kosmos possession starting in march for some towers. Full project expected to get completed by ne,xt year .......worst case scenario.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • purvanchal is best for end use. even location wise now, since the launch of world one project opposite and infosys
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    praant jee aapne kahaan final kiya?


    Not decided as yet. Had it not been for location, I would have choosen Purvanchal in sector 137. I have around 4-5 options and I am still not through with the decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Praant, It will be nice to know the 5-6 End use options you have been able to short list so far as your observation skills are well respected ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think you should look for Gulshan Vivante in sec-137. 2BHK will come in your budget. Location is very good. Posession letter shall come within 1 month.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank all for your reply
    Is anyone having idea for inventory in gulsan vivante and is it available in fresh or resale

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • purvanchal is one of the best in new.
    lbc is also pretty good. but i am concerned about service lanes after 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spring121
    purvanchal is one of the best in new.
    lbc is also pretty good. but i am concerned about service lanes after 5 years

    I am sure about this concern... The sector lane which runs parallel to expressway is actually 4 lanes ( 2 lanes each side) with divider and then there is expressway service lane... Even if u ignore expressway connecticity then service lane is as good as outer ring road :) .... Should be enough for these sectors like 93 137 etc
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway boasts of a planned infra. And many don't know that the service lane on both sides is expandable by one more lane (and a footpath) as and when need be.
    The main problem is i) Intersection points like the one near jaypee marketing office & at sector 105/108 cut & another near easy day, eldeco sector 93 and ii)Narrow underpasses near sector 93 flyover, sector 137/168 which need to be addressed as soon as possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 168 is bang on expressway and surrounded by commercial - therefore it seems to be WALK TO WORK kind of location. Also there is SHIV NADAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL - so best of both worlds !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Most of projects will br properly liveable in next 2 yrs

    In flat projects....for end use....never compromise on builder....even if u have to go a few kms here and there.

    Location location location.... Is for land....not for flats

    For flats.... Its construction quality...maintenance.... Together with location

    From the inputs i hv regd construction quality used...and judging maintenance from their past projects (resi or comm.)....purvanchal royal park sector 137....3c zing sector 168.
    ...jaypee wishtown (but keep 3 yrs in hand even if possession claimed to be within 12 months)

    Sunshine Helios has done a good job with constr. But whether it will be able to maintain it...is another question.

    Yes i hv added sone projects which are not in ur budget....but onky tp give u an idea .

    Loading is anothet key factor not to be missed shen comparing rates.


    ATS one hamlet?

    Surprising you list zing considering the uneven track record 3c is notching up
    CommentQuote
  • There are a few projects that they you could check out: Ajnara Daffodil (possession- this year, 44 lakhs)

    Shubhkamna legend, i'm not sure about the possession. The price is 36 lakhs.
    CommentQuote