Got message from broker that Jaypee is going to launch commercial at sec 134 in wishtown..It is behind klassic tower (near B6)...

Can anyone confirm???
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What are the prices ? So finally, went again to launch commercial in the area after Jaypee chambers. Can you msg me the number of the broker?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    What are the prices ? So finally, went again to launch commercial in the area after Jaypee chambers. Can you msg me the number of the broker?

If it is in sec 134 behind klassic then it is not in commercial area near expressway but commercial inside residential (to cater Jaypee wishtown population). In jaypee master plan commercial near expressway are shown in red but commercial in residential areas are shown in orange. Check it in master plan for exact location.

It is good news for Klassic, kosmos. It will be nearest commercial for those flats.
    CommentQuote
  • This will be not high rise commercial like chamber..
    CommentQuote
  • any news of product and the price. i heard it is behind klassic and krescent inside. lets share more information and if we can best deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Still not clear but location is final..It will be behind klassic..near to corner of krescent home..Hope will be launched in some day..
    CommentQuote
  • buy only if you want it for your grand children jaypee don't deliver anything atleast for 10 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    buy only if you want it for your grand children jaypee don't deliver anything atleast for 10 years

please dont get caught in JP and its future projects. Because their past projects still in present scenario are for a very distant future !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get caught by these brokers ....avoid JP in all scenarios..
    CommentQuote
  • Strict "NO" to any of the Jaypee's project. We have burnt our hands.

Jaypee have everything except committment to its own words, honesty & respect to its customers.

Its really shocking to see how much a man can fall in cheating a common man of its hard earned money. They will pay for it.

I wonder if J P gaur sahab is aware of all these malpractices being followed by his sons. He is knwon to be a kind hearted man with some principles in his life. Why can;t the buyer's group plan to meet J P Gaur sahab?
    CommentQuote
  • Price

Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Still not clear but location is final..It will be behind klassic..near to corner of krescent home..Hope will be launched in some day..

Any idea of prices??
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, pay 50 lakhs for 300-350 sq. ft. shop, wait for 7 years and then earn Rs. 15-20K/month rent from it.
    CommentQuote
  • there going to be 5/6 such complexes planned for each project .... but going by JP standards - consider delivery atleast 8 years down the line (if they do). They are desperate to raise cash, casablanca, boomerang and krystal, chambers etc were flop project launches. this one going to be the same , don't fall in trap of brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Bad news for residential, as they will stop work to start in commercials spaces.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    Bad news for residential, as they will stop work to start in commercials spaces.

No, I think commercial will start after completing residential because all labor have shacks in the plot where JayPee will launch the commercial space. So, I think the construction of commercial will start in 1.5-2 years when all residential is delivered and thus will be complete in 4-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitnagpal
    Yes, pay 50 lakhs for 300-350 sq. ft. shop, wait for 7 years and then earn Rs. 15-20K/month rent from it.

Ankit in my point of view in commercial right now if I see this investment then it's awesome investment because recently amarpali launched their commercial in princely estate sector 76 at 25000, aditya sold at 33500 now if see the location and density jaypee is best and when I compare the price then it's a bullseye man...they sold ground floor at 12500 , first n LG at 10000 , second floor at only 6500 and now they have office space too on 3rd n 4th floor at 6500. Minimum area is 400sq ft in retail and office space is 300 sq ft. But people who r buying this commercial have to do registry on circle rate and that is 25000 per sq ft. But even when I see the price then I found its a amazing opportunity. One of my friend bought one shop in it on lg floor. This is the information which I got from my broker n my friend also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkcools
    Ankit in my point of view in commercial right now if I see this investment then it's awesome investment because recently amarpali launched their commercial in princely estate sector 76 at 25000, aditya sold at 33500 now if see the location and density jaypee is best and when I compare the price then it's a bullseye man...they sold ground floor at 12500 , first n LG at 10000 , second floor at only 6500 and now they have office space too on 3rd n 4th floor at 6500. Minimum area is 400sq ft in retail and office space is 300 sq ft. But people who r buying this commercial have to do registry on circle rate and that is 25000 per sq ft. But even when I see the price then I found its a amazing opportunity. One of my friend bought one shop in it on lg floor. This is the information which I got from my broker n my friend also.

Kindly guide whome to contact for this commercial inventory availability
    CommentQuote