Heard that Lotus has come up with a soft/pre- launch in sec 79. Rs.4200 psft plus other charges

Other charges in the range of 300 psft plus car parking 3 lacs odd plus PLC

Does anyone know further details or has a feedback about the location

Any further comments/feedback is welcome

mods - unable to find any related thread so creating a new one. Please delete if duplicate
Read more
Reply
1346 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sab marenge lotus ke saath :)


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arseman
    Sab marenge lotus ke saath :)


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk


    Was reading through various lotus threads... It's becoming quite unpopular day by day
    CommentQuote
  • because no one from the management gives damn.

    Money hungry people. No brains.

    Originally Posted by roughrider
    Was reading through various lotus threads... It's becoming quite unpopular day by day
    CommentQuote
  • If they are ethical builders they will never pre launch, they r presenting cheques immediately upon getting. At least they should hold till details come


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • When thousands of near RTM flats in sector-137 and 7x sectors are begging for buyers with all-inclusive rates of 4500-5000, isn't 4200+300 other charges plus parking for a new launch a very aggressive price? That too given 3C's tainted track record. I refuse to buy the theories that 3C and Lotus greens are separate entities.

    Price may be justified if they are giving significantly better specs compares with what was promised in LB, LP etc. Any news about specs?
    CommentQuote
  • Would you recommend this from an investement perspective or a resale in sect 137/143 ?

    Please suggest.

    Is this Lotus company the same as 3c?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Would you recommend this from an investement perspective or a resale in sect 137/143 ?

    Please suggest.

    Is this Lotus company the same as 3c?


    Very much the same.

    Same old tactics of marketing. This guy has finished 3C.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • This is the 4th project I am hearing from Lotus, all are in pre launch... yeh kuch to fraud hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arseman
    If they are ethical builders they will never pre launch, they r presenting cheques immediately upon getting. At least they should hold till details come


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk


    Ethical my foot. They are good at the time of launch.

    Tea coffee pilayenge. Chikni chupdi baatein like vidur was not letting me do my work so I started new company.

    Few years down the line, saanp apna fan dikhayega.

    There were 4 police jeep and a truck of riot police when vidur first met buyers.

    Bloody police for daciots. Please don't abuse professionalism.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Seems everybody is unhappy with LOTUS / 3C. Can someone please provide any thread link on this forum or elsewhere where i could know more about this builder reputation.

    This would enable me to decide if i should go ahead with LOTUS / 3C project.

    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Romano in Sector 118 soft/pre- launch rates are Rs 3900 than why go for 4200 in Sector 79.
    CommentQuote
  • Where exactly this project is located? Any one has details, please share........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArvindArvind
    Supertech Romano in Sector 118 soft/pre- launch rates are Rs 3900 than why go for 4200 in Sector 79.



    i think location wise 79 is better than 118.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArvindArvind
    Supertech Romano in Sector 118 soft/pre- launch rates are Rs 3900 than why go for 4200 in Sector 79.


    ha ha ha ...comparing superchor with 3C??? even if we forget about location differences, superchor is no where near the quality and commitment of 3C !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Now, is 3C / Lotus project coming in Sector 79. I could find nothing in 3C website. Also IC website does not have any information on their website.
    CommentQuote