Last updated: February 22 2014
9 | Posts
1201 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a Flat in Logix-Sec 137

Hi
    I am buying a resale flat in Logix County.
    Please suggest what documents are required to be checked from re-sellers side and from builder side? Heard that first transfer is free in Logix. Do I have to ask NOC from the builder to see if the seller can sell the flat or not? Are there any other requirements or docs to be checked,please suggest?

Thanks

Re : Buying a Flat in Logix-Sec 137

For transfer visit logix sector 16 office , take transfer set of papers from there .... in those papers its written complete set of documents required for submitting transfer papers. also check from logix office if any interest or dues pending on property by taking account statement . Mr. Rohit from logix office will explain you in detail the transfer procedure . Its quite simple ....just submit transfer set and papers are endorsed after 30 to 40 days .

wish u all the best.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Just one more qns, do we need any NOC from the builder for buying a resale property. Can we enter into ATS and then approach the builder for formalities or we can approach beforehand also?
      thanks

Comment

I think you should approach logix before hand before finalizing the deal. it will bring more clarity to you also. yes some sort of noc from builder is definately required.

Comment

Originally posted by san0512 View Post
          Hi
          I am buying a resale flat in Logix County.
          Please suggest what documents are required to be checked from re-sellers side and from builder side? Heard that first transfer is free in Logix. Do I have to ask NOC from the builder to see if the seller can sell the flat or not? Are there any other requirements or docs to be checked,please suggest?

Thanks
          Hi,

Could you please share at what rate have you got deal ?

Comment

4950 AI for 1675

Comment

Heard that Logix has stopped transfer, is it true or just a false alarm?
              Also, in case if transfer is stopped, what would happen to those deals where ATS has been signed?

Comment

Heard that Logix has stopped transfer, is it true or just a false alarm?
                Also, in case if transfer is stopped, what would happen to those deals where ATS has been signed?
                This is a rumor spread by some useless brokers.

For a flat I sold in this project in January, transfer papers were submitted in builder's office last week. So transfer is still happening without any problem.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. But can you share the transfer process of Logix. Any charges to be paid to Logix for transfer? Infact can be briefly describe the entire process.
                  Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the reply. But can you share the transfer process of Logix. Any charges to be paid to Logix for transfer? Infact can be briefly describe the entire process.
                    Thanks
                    Like I said in the other thread. No charges were paid to the builder for transfer, this being the first transfer.

In my case all papers were prepared by a broker. I just reached the broker's office on a pre-decided date and time. Buyer was already present there. I signed the papers along with buyer and went to builder's office with broker and buyer. All papers were checked by builder's employee and when they said that everything is in order, I took my DD from the buyer and came back. All of that took 1.5-2 hours.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X