Good day friends,

Pls lend me your brains for a while in finding out Ready to Move (RTM) Flats available on Noida Expressway region. It could also include flats coming up in 3 to 4 months time. Also, I would highly appreciate your personal take on them. Its purely end use. Thanks in advance.

MODERATORS R.I.C: Too many threads flying around inthe forum with same topic. Suggest removal basis old data compilation. These topics are to be latest and they hold no value after couple of months & would be better if we can mention year (even month) in the subject. So that Mods can delete them accordingly.

Thanks.
Read more
Reply
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :bab (41):Come on guys,

    Helps your fellow member. So many views and no replies
    CommentQuote
  • Following Projects will be ready by 2014 End.

    Paras Tierea
    Puruvanchal Roya Park.
    Supertech Eco citti
    Gulshan
    VICTORY CROSSROAD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Capt Vats
    :bab (41):Come on guys,

    Helps your fellow member. So many views and no replies

    You can try Purvanchal Royal park in sec-137. As there is a restriction in resale of flat by builder. Since possession has been offered. I believe you can get good flat in resale. Purvanchal is one of good(no one is prefect) builder in Noida region. Only downside is high maintenance charges(Flat+Club).
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie & Subh Noida,

    Many thanks for your response. Isn't there anything by mid 2014? By year end even my flat will be ready (LB Espacia). Rent is killing now. Also, I heard the same about Purvanchal. They might not be flashy like JP, 3Cs or ATS but they deliver, and deliver good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Capt Vats
    Good day friends,

    Pls lend me your brains for a while in finding out Ready to Move (RTM) Flats available on Noida Expressway region. It could also include flats coming up in 3 to 4 months time. Also, I would highly appreciate your personal take on them. Its purely end use. Thanks in advance.

    MODERATORS R.I.C: Too many threads flying around inthe forum with same topic. Suggest removal basis old data compilation. These topics are to be latest and they hold no value after couple of months & would be better if we can mention year (even month) in the subject. So that Mods can delete them accordingly.

    Thanks.


    In my opinion you need to focus on the likes of Parsavnath Prestige and Purvanchal Silver City. These are one of the last few apartments built G+9 or lower.

    Additional advantage is that these are RTM.

    Grand Omaxe has construction quality issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    In my opinion you need to focus on the likes of Parsavnath Prestige and Purvanchal Silver City. These are one of the last few apartments built G+9 or lower.

    Additional advantage is that these are RTM.

    Grand Omaxe has construction quality issues.


    OMAXE Grand Is better than Parsavnath Previlege.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Piluooo,

    Cookie is right. I am presently on rent in Parsvnath Prestige. Construction quality is a big disappointment. Gentry is decent. Although some people are living with 3 to 5 cars parked inside complex!! Good place for rent but bad for end use. Maybe that's why same 1500 sq ft apartment across the wall costs cost 50 Lakh more at ATS with which we share the boundary wall. You can judge for yourself. After all, its the same location.

    About Omaxe: It was my first choice in 2009 when I visited Noida for apartment hunting, but I wanted the 1900 sq ft with 800 sq ft basement. No one in family allowed me to buy a house with depression!! I like the society and it seems peaceful. But I believe there's some entitlement issue with them.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS One Hamlet Sector 104 has offered possession. Should be liveable in the next couple of months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Capt Vats
    Dear Piluooo,

    Cookie is right. I am presently on rent in Parsvnath Prestige. Construction quality is a big disappointment. Gentry is decent. Although some people are living with 3 to 5 cars parked inside complex!! Good place for rent but bad for end use. Maybe that's why same 1500 sq ft apartment across the wall costs cost 50 Lakh more at ATS with which we share the boundary wall. You can judge for yourself. After all, its the same location.

    About Omaxe: It was my first choice in 2009 when I visited Noida for apartment hunting, but I wanted the 1900 sq ft with 800 sq ft basement. No one in family allowed me to buy a house with depression!! I like the society and it seems peaceful. But I believe there's some entitlement issue with them.


    "But I believe there's some entitlement issue with them"

    Can you please elaborate this a bit more?

    Further, please share your views on Purvanchal Silver City and suggest other G+9 projects on NEW that you came across and are worth end use.

    Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Following Projects will be ready by 2014 End.

    Paras Tierea
    Puruvanchal Roya Park.
    Supertech Eco citti
    Gulshan
    VICTORY CROSSROAD


    Mr Cookie, what is your opinion about ecocity? have you seen the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal Silver city is a good property. Saw their apartments in Greater Noida too. Seems good space between towers and organized parking arrangements. Free parking for guest upto 3 or 4 hours. Good interior. Although doors were substandard. Rest was fine. Good Balcony space. One thing that catches the eye is stairs from Basement to ground floor. No lift from basement. This goes either ways if you think. Problem for resident to carry some heavy items / baby stroller etc, but at the same time fully monitored entry under supervision of guard at ground floor lift.

    Omaxe was giving provisional possession for 9 months to the owners due clearance hurdles from NA. Don't know if that is settled already or not. Otherwise, even that is a good buy. Only drawback, you have to drive around full society to exit. It takes good 3 to 5 minutes. Haven't tried during peak hours.

    NRI residency seems to be shaping well. It is close to 100/107 but at the same time a bit away from traffic snarls of that road. Now the road is lit up well and after completion of road, it will be a good drive home. Don't know much details about the project though. Still, it is priced much below the going rates on sector 100/107, which is just stone's throw away.

    Parsvnath Shrishti is your G+9 type, but then again seepage is a VERY BIG issue there. Otherwise it is a decent society with decent gentry. Flat are really huge and well lit and airy.

    G+9 is becoming a thing of past in Noida areas now. From now on, it is only going to be G+20 or more. Unless you find some smaller societies with very small land parcel. They have their own pros and cons. Very limited number of flats with very few residents. Case in point, ATS One Hamlet. Don't go by the outer looks, go inside the premises and see for yourself if it is worth living.
    CommentQuote
  • After a month's search for a 2 BR flat on NEW, I am gradually settling for Grand Omaxe.

    I spoke to an owner cum resident of Grand Omaxe. As per him currently their are no issues regarding entitlement or with Noida Authority. I would request any other resident cum owner to PM me his number.

    Construction as conveyed by him if not good is also not bad. This is in contrast to the feedback given by some respected members in this forum. I will try to get some assessment of the quality done by some expert (particularly for seepage).

    Construction related issues with interiors if found prior to purchase and not serious can be factored in the price and those found later can be taken care of by interior designer (though at some cost).

    Construction related issues with exteriors or structure are presently unheard.

    Prevailing rent for a done up flat is Rs 20K PM approximately.

    I am looking for a unit in flats facing NEW and am getting one on 2nd (Rs 65L) and another on 8th (Rs 68L). Which one will be better?

    I am looking forward for a word of caution from veteran members.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Have u been to JP Pavilion court..

    Project similar in density wise with better location and construction...may be pricing is bit higher.

    what is loading in Omaxe for 2 bhk flat...wat carpet area r u getting.
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe grandwood is a bit isolated from other societies with no future construction in the vicinity planned for now. I would say visit the apartments and if you are getting the ones facing Expressway, you will get sun most of the part of the day (winter or summer). Have a feel of it. Suggest you visit twice. Once during morning and later during evening to get the real feel of the society and the flat. JP Pavilion might be expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meragharonda
    Mr Cookie, what is your opinion about ecocity? have you seen the project?


    HI

    seen from outside only as an onlooker,It looked good though.
    CommentQuote