Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maintenance & Club Charges in 7X Sectors

Collapse
X
Collapse

Maintenance & Club Charges in 7X Sectors

Last updated: February 22 2014
5 | Posts
1249 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maintenance & Club Charges in 7X Sectors

    Dear Members,

    Please share your views and Information related to club and Maintenance charges demanded by different builders in 7x Sectors where Possession been Offered.

    Currently JM housing Project (JM Orchid-Sec 76)demanded 2.25 per/sq ft per month for Society Maintenance and Rs.1000/Per month for Club (Mandatory).Builder also wants to submit both the charges in advance for 2 Years.

    Also what are the charges for Maintenance and club in 50 Sector Societies.

    Thanks
    HITMAN
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Maintenance & Club Charges in 7X Sectors

    Originally posted by hitman View Post
    Dear Members,

    Please share your views and Information related to club and Maintenance charges demanded by different builders in 7x Sectors where Possession been Offered.

    Currently JM housing Project (JM Orchid-Sec 76)demanded 2.25 per/sq ft per month for Society Maintenance and Rs.1000/Per month for Club (Mandatory).Builder also wants to submit both the charges in advance for 2 Years.

    Also what are the charges for Maintenance and club in 50 Sector Societies.

    Thanks
    HITMAN
    Correction: Also what are the charges for Maintenance and club in Sector- 50 Societies?

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Maintenance & Club Charges in 7X Sectors

      Lotus Panache:

      2.25 (1.99 + ST) as monthly charges. No club usage charges.

      2 months advance for monthly charges.

      2 years advance sounds ridiculous and can be challenged.

      Originally posted by hitman View Post
      Dear Members,

      Please share your views and Information related to club and Maintenance charges demanded by different builders in 7x Sectors where Possession been Offered.

      Currently JM housing Project (JM Orchid-Sec 76)demanded 2.25 per/sq ft per month for Society Maintenance and Rs.1000/Per month for Club (Mandatory).Builder also wants to submit both the charges in advance for 2 Years.

      Also what are the charges for Maintenance and club in 50 Sector Societies.

      Thanks
      HITMAN

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Maintenance & Club Charges in 7X Sectors

        Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
        Lotus Panache:

        2.25 (1.99 + ST) as monthly charges. No club usage charges.

        2 months advance for monthly charges.

        2 years advance sounds ridiculous and can be challenged.
        Thanks Amit, Yes 2 years sound ridiculous and JM Orchid Sec 76 Club size is only 12*12.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Maintenance & Club Charges in 7X Sectors

          even if you guys end up paying in advance, the interest should be added back to the kitty. Builder may be trying to cash in on interest.


          Originally posted by hitman View Post
          Thanks Amit, Yes 2 years sound ridiculous and JM Orchid Sec 76 Club size is only 12*12.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Maintenance & Club Charges in 7X Sectors

            Originally posted by hitman View Post
            Thanks Amit, Yes 2 years sound ridiculous and JM Orchid Sec 76 Club size is only 12*12.

            12X12 feet club size? For how many flats? It is a joke an to pay charges Rs. 1000 per month / flat. Builder will recover the cost of construction of club in just few month and thereafter milk the cow for all time to come freely...................what a novel way to cheat. Other builder would be learning from JM Orchid......

            Comment

            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X