Sort by :
Filter by :
- Greater Noida allottees are already paying it. Notice has been issued in last quarter of 2013, first installment was due on 30 Jan 2014. Allottees from few sector (Omicron, Xu) approached to high court and supreme court and their petition was rejected.CommentQuote0Flag
- New method of loot by UP government.. Tried in Greater noida successful. PPL kept quite and many paid.. Now implementing in Noida.. Will implment in Ghaziabad.. / YEW..CommentQuote0Flag
- CEO is same for Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna authorities so decision to pay extra compensation to farmers are in-line with decisions made for Greater Noida/YEW. Most probably everywhere people will have to pay, if extra compensation is been given to farmers for that area. Only possibility if people come together, do dharnas/pradarshan, road blocking, rail roko etc (as farmers doing to get these demand accepted) and file 100s of court cases and do media work extensively which is very remote capability for "educated" people like us :)CommentQuote0Flag
- link from justprop:
http://www. justprop. com/forum/52-news/24781-big-news--noida-flat-buyers-will-pay-10-15-additional-amount-to-builder-for-additional-componsation-recovery-to-farmers
PS: remove the extra spaces from link after www and justprop to make it working. IREF doesnt let me put link directly.CommentQuote0Flag
- Pls sign this petition to give direction to our anger..
- And as far as I remember, both old and new allottees in greater noida were asked to pay this additional amount. Could someone confirm.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any idea how much we will we have shell out ...10-15%(Rs 300-450 psft )is too much.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by thinkastroPls sign this petition to give direction to our anger..
Why is this petition only meant for people who have done registry? What wrong has been done by those who booked their flats after seeing authority approvals and prior to this notification/news and are still awaiting registry courtesy delay on builder's part.CommentQuote0Flag
- Will modify this now in new context..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sinundoerAnd as far as I remember, both old and new allottees in greater noida were asked to pay this additional amount. Could someone confirm.
Any GN sectors/societies which falls in village land, whose farmers have been given compensation, are asked to pay for extra money. It covers both old and new sectors. Few GN sectors whose acquisition was done in 90's have escaped as per now but would be no surprise, if farmers from these sector villages also start agitation and they also need to pay extra money.CommentQuote1Flag
- Authority Agents should know this is a pain created by GN . Hang them for mismanagement.. Why Should i Pay.. ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Heights of loot. Nobody should succumb to these extortionist demands.CommentQuote0Flag
- Flats whose possession is taken can say 'no' as high court have directed the builders and not end users. For others, they are at builder mercy. I am sure builders will charge even more to make a quick buck out of this.
Its not clear exactly which projects are affected in expressway and 7x.CommentQuote0Flag
- If we go by what was done in greater noida, all allottees, registered or not, would be asked to pay this amount. authority would send notifications to end user for registered allottees, and the builder for the rest.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by KaleshFlats whose possession is taken can say 'no' as high court have directed the builders and not end users. For others, they are at builder mercy. I am sure builders will charge even more to make a quick buck out of this.
Its not clear exactly which projects are affected in expressway and 7x.
All the villages for whom the extra compensation is given, will be affected. All projects falling in these villages will have to bear the extra cost. You can see some villages name in article published in justprop and for detailed info, only Noida authority can provide it.CommentQuote0Flag