Is it a good deal....I am getting 1 bedroom for RS 33 lakhs in rg residency sector 120 noida....
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In Secondary Market , you can get it around 28.5 Lach , All Inclusive( Better Location , Lower Floors )

You can consider these 1 BHK options too

Nimbus Hyde Park ..................28 Lach
    Aditya Celebrity Homes ...........28.5 Lach
    Antriksh Kanball .....................27.5 Lach
    Sikka Karmic Greens ...............25.5 Lach
    CommentQuote
  • 33 lakh is higher side. 12th floor J block deal done with 30.5 lakh all inclusive (including s.tax, parking) in Jan 2014 end
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks....
    CommentQuote
  • Even i agree with fritolay_ps that it is on the higher side. I believe its wise to invest in under construction or pre launch property as that would yield maximum returns to your investments. If you are investing your money at right time then it is obvious that you should yield handsome returns on your investments. Rest is your call if you are Ok with everything.
    See If you invest in Pre launch or Under construction property the risk is high so the returns are high and wiz a wiz if you invest in ready to move property then risk is minimum but returns are also minimum. The perk or added advantage is the fixed rental values.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I believe that 33 lakh is Higher Side.
    current Listed price is 5600 after that you add discount atleast 5-6% may go even higher so Price will come down to 5k psf + plc so it should cost you less then 30 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone plz give me review of antriksh kanball 3g ...2bhk 855sq ft ...i m going to invest in it for residential purpose ...no post about this project ...so quite worried ...senior members plz help...
    CommentQuote
  • My Suggestion is please don't go for this project Kanball or Forest. Project has a delivery date of Dec12 but still it is far from completion . Even the Manager Mr Rahul of the project do not know when the project will be completed.
    The building material is not good. All the earlier project of the builder has earned very bad reputation..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks habijabi
    I Will recheck antriksh reputation & reply back .anyone else who want to give any suggestions
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kashish9
    Can anyone plz give me review of antriksh kanball 3g ...2bhk 855sq ft ...i m going to invest in it for residential purpose ...no post about this project ...so quite worried ...senior members plz help...

Instead of that you can check , Aditya Urban Casa , 875 sq ft .... Better Location and similar pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks prashu :)
    CommentQuote
  • never go with aditya... worst builder . i have one in aditya megacity....worst one
    CommentQuote