I have booked a unit in Unnati Fortune World through CRC and cancelled the same within 3 months due to some financial crisis. I would appreciate that CRC team (Mr Vinod and Kunal) has cooperated me well during cancellation and issuing NOC. Best of Luck CRC Team.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jawedahmad
    I have booked a unit in Unnati Fortune World through CRC and cancelled the same within 3 months due to some financial crisis. I would appreciate that CRC team (Mr Vinod and Kunal) has cooperated me well during cancellation and issuing NOC. Best of Luck CRC Team.

Yes , i had also booked unit through CRC in ATS Allure and experienced very good services and conduct from them
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i always book through crc . They are the best dealers in noida. Best price, best services, best quality, best projects are proposed by them in noida. All educated people in noida book through them. My whole family and neighbours book through crc. Infact all good gentry talks about crc. All rich people like crc. Please book though crc as they are the best brokers in whole of india. You will love them, they will become part of your life. Infact you will feel like shifting inside their office and live with them. They give shelter to many brokers who have no money to eat. Crc is great company. Let us vote for them. We should make them a global company and help them open offices in japan china vietnam spain england usa. You can help them open these offices as they are the best bestest brokers of the world.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilg
    Yes , i had also booked unit through CRC in ATS Allure and experienced very good services and conduct from them

Oh man, you are so lucky to get their services. I heard you have to wait 8 months in queue to get their services as whole of india waits for crc.
    CommentQuote