Hi Experts,

I will move to Noida in the month of June as my new office is in Sec 144 Noida expressway.

I am planning to buy a RTM property (1BHK/2BHK) on Noida expressway where I can live so as to avoid the rental. Also I hope that investment in this property will give me good returns in future in case I move.

My budget is between 30L to 50L. Are there any feasible options which can meet my requirement ???
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • look for logix zest 2bhk option in 50 /50 payment plan .in sec 143 ................ very near to ur office and good option
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the suggestion rkalia7. But heard that logix projects in Noida went on hold becoz of some Court Case.... Is it true ?? So shall I avoid it ?? Any other options ?
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any fresh units available in projects in sectors 7X which are nearing RTM. The brokers usually say that either top floor or the ground floor are available directly from the builder. Is it so or do builders have any units left with them in middle floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Which company is going to shift ?
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread. Already 2 thread "RTM in Noida", 3bhk option in Noida" going on..Closing it.
    CommentQuote