Hello,

I am thinking of investing in a pre-booking commercial property marketed by Investors Clinic in the Jaypee Wishtown area. I read some posting here where users say that they are a fraud. Is this still true?

How can they have 1,500 people working for them if they are a fraud?

What are the things that I should get in writing before committing the money?

Should I contact the developer directly and pre-book with them?

The property I am looking at is a pre-booking and IC is asking for 10% down payment (which they say is 100% refundable) if I don't like any of the properties at the time of booking.

Any insight will be appreciated. :)

Jay
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i also think the same but same time feel that they provide less discount from market.
    as i booked in prelaunch & got 2% discount but others were offering 3% in market.hey told me in a way that i thought this booking is done by them only.....anywz i lose my 1% near to 70000 rs.
    t
    CommentQuote
  • and what are some of things we should clear before making the 1st payment so that we are not ripped off later on ?
    should we tell them to give in writing that no extra charges will be taken?
    what different tactics do they use to rip you off once you have made 1st payment and how can we avoid it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags85
    and what are some of things we should clear before making the 1st payment so that we are not ripped off later on ?
    should we tell them to give in writing that no extra charges will be taken?
    what different tactics do they use to rip you off once you have made 1st payment and how can we avoid it?

nothing would be clear in pre- launch except bsp you have booked for
    CommentQuote
  • Bad idea in this environment. Please dont let greed get the better of you. Invest wisely after knowing all pros and cons.

WRT IC - there is a thread I believe where ppl hv recited their experience with them.

Satyam had 30-40 k ppl so 1500 is nothing.

Rest u sound wise.
    CommentQuote
  • Contact the developer directly - their direct sales should be able to match it up.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah. unless you need for end use, not a good time to take bet and regret later on running for cancellation.
    also if one needs for end use, paying 100 more on bsp at launch shud not be a problem, as you will know for what you are paying it. however, if one negotiates well even in launch the discounted rate may work in favour..
    CommentQuote
  • I think he is talking about new jaypee retail shop going to launce in sec 134 wishtown behind klassic towers..This is very hot location so getting shop at good location on launch is very difficult..Need to book in pre launch only..

Dinesh bhai..

Your thought on this.. I have a flat in Krescent home for my end use..Is this retail shop good for me for either end use or rental purpose..This is single market surrounded by 20000 jaypee residenctial apartment..

only problem seems is execution from Jaypee ..
    CommentQuote
  • Bro let it launch with details. Ill b happy to add my thoughts.

Currently I'll not even recommend Taj Mahal without knowing all details.

Time for speculative buying is over.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh..

Location is confirmed..So please give your view for retails space for this location atleast..
    CommentQuote