Friends,

Some of you must be very happy that you are about to get the possession after a long wait. But pray to god that you don't get further shocks from your Builder.

And I am sure you will:

1) Builder buyer agreement is one-sided. You cannot fight on any account.
- In excitement of buying your own house or making major investment you would not have looked at the terms in detail.
2) Builder has all the powers.... you have none.
- Seller told you its the standard agreement every builder has similar - how true
3) What about delay penalty?
- Oh!!! No problem, will be adjusted as decided - But move ahead......
4) Super Area increased
- Agreement says they can to certain %
- you cannot object - as per the agreement
- there is no logical or mathematical explanation to so much increase - who cares!!!
- Delay penalty is just a fraction of the increase - so its already absorbed
5) Major changes in layout ...
- Accept it or builder will make this society a fish market
6) School in the premise - open for all
- Major chaos during morning & afternoon
7) Hospital in the premise - open for all
- You will need it soon with all the tensions you are getting
8) No freedom to choose basic services
- You are not the owner its a leasehold property
9) Extra payments to Farmers
- Not in Builder-Buyer Agreement??? But thats what court decided
- Builder against you / Authority against you / Court against you
10) And List goes on ......

You poor soul!!!!! What can you do????

Atleast support those who are fighting for your rights.....

Get the U.P. Apartment act implemented before you get the possession.... get some power against one-sided agreement you have so willingly signed already.

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/noida-gr-noida-authority-enforce-u-p-apartment-act-2010-and-stop-layout-plan-changes-after-flats-are-sold
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Courts aren't against. You need to approach them with right Ammo. I am stopping 3C from Tower 31, no matter how long i have to fight.

Originally Posted by VishuB
    Friends,
    Some of you must be very happy that you are about to get the possession after a long wait. But pray to god that you don't get further shocks from your Builder.
    And I am sure you will:

1) Builder buyer agreement is one-sided. You cannot fight on any account.
    - In excitement of buying your own house or making major investment you would not have looked at the terms in detail.
    2) Builder has all the powers.... you have none.
    - Seller told you its the standard agreement every builder has similar - how true
    3) What about delay penalty?
    - Oh!!! No problem, will be adjusted as decided - But move ahead......
    4) Super Area increased
    - Agreement says they can to certain %
    - you cannot object - as per the agreement
    - there is no logical or mathematical explanation to so much increase - who cares!!!
    - Delay penalty is just a fraction of the increase - so its already absorbed
    5) Major changes in layout ...
    - Accept it or builder will make this society a fish market
    6) School in the premise - open for all
    - Major chaos during morning & afternoon
    7) Hospital in the premise - open for all
    - You will need it soon with all the tensions you are getting
    8) No freedom to choose basic services
    - You are not the owner its a leasehold property
    9) Extra payments to Farmers
    - Not in Builder-Buyer Agreement??? But thats what court decided
    - Builder against you / Authority against you / Court against you
    10) And List goes on ......

You poor soul!!!!! What can you do????

Atleast support those who are fighting for your rights.....
    Get the U.P. Apartment act implemented before you get the possession.... get some power against one-sided agreement you have so willingly signed already.

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/noida-gr-noida-authority-enforce-u-p-apartment-act-2010-and-stop-layout-plan-changes-after-flats-are-sold
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Courts aren't against. You need to approach them with right Ammo. I am stopping 3C from Tower 31, no matter how long i have to fight.

Is there any Ammo against increase in super area without any explanation and base. Is there any way to fight against this increase when Builder-Buyer agreement has specific point against us doing anything on this?
    CommentQuote
  • this is unprecedented and have never been challenged in court under the act but I am sure if one is ready to pursue, court would take cognizance of it.

we are preparing to challenge 3C. They have failed to explain super area clause in last 6 months.

Is there any Ammo against increase in super area without any explanation and base. Is there any way to fight against this increase when Builder-Buyer agreement has specific point against us doing anything on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    this is unprecedented and have never been challenged in court under the act but I am sure if one is ready to pursue, court would take cognizance of it.

we are preparing to challenge 3C. They have failed to explain super area clause in last 6 months.

I am a buyer in Lotus Boulevard. Would like to be part of the challenge. When are you filling the case?
    CommentQuote
  • Please stay connected on United Buyers group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3Cbuyers/

I am a buyer in Lotus Boulevard. Would like to be part of the challenge. When are you filling the case?
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard!!!! Jaypee charging 10% extra SuperArea.
    How is it possible? Especially after FAR increase + Additional tower etc.
    Obviously Jaypee doesn't want to pay delay penalty.
    And Buyers have no option than to pay extra for flat which they shud have got 3 yrs back and also pay extra for registration.

CommentQuote