Hi

I am planning to buy a flat as an end user and interested in a 3BHK with area in range of 1500 sqft. I have gone through many threads in the forum, which got me more and more confused. I started by looking at the Greater NOIDA expressway (Jaypee wish town mainly) and realized its beyond my budget of 60-65 lacs, then i switched to NOIDA extension and 7X, where I see so many issues in terms of future congestion etc.

Can someone help me with the following queries

1. Which part of NOIDA shall i consider being an end user?
2. Who are the builders which are trustworthy at the moment with their construction quality and final product?
3. How much is the good price in that particular area considering that I don't want to buy a luxurious high-end flat?
4. any other tips or ideas

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Mayank
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mayank2680
    Hi

I am planning to buy a flat as an end user and interested in a 3BHK with area in range of 1500 sqft. I have gone through many threads in the forum, which got me more and more confused. I started by looking at the Greater NOIDA expressway (Jaypee wish town mainly) and realized its beyond my budget of 60-65 lacs, then i switched to NOIDA extension and 7X, where I see so many issues in terms of future congestion etc.

2. Who are the builders which are trustworthy at the moment with their construction quality and final product?
    3. How much is the good price in that particular area considering that I don't want to buy a luxurious high-end flat?

Mayank

Consider Unnati Fortune's The Aranya in sec-119,good project from location point of view adjacent to FNG, authority's low rise flat, might me lass congested in future as i seen their, go with subvension scheme pay only 10% and rest on possession , no interested till possession and non emi till posssession.

Best wishes for ur future home :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have any idea on whether any flats are available with the builder or is it all resale? any idea of BSP, I see that they have a price of 4999 on their website for subversion scheme, is it different for CLIP?
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Mayank

Here are my shortlisted projects, you may find them useful.
    NE. Saya Zion & Guar City 1 L block

7X. Mahagun Moderne, Mezzria
    11X. Prateek laurel
    137. Purvanchal, Paras, Ajnara, Gulshan
    143. Gulshan, sikka, aakriti
    CommentQuote
  • can someone tell what is the Actual resale price for GC facing unit in pavilion heights or pavilion court in Jaypee. right now the situation is very confusing. With dealers quoting their own version of prices, websites have there own
    CommentQuote
  • @spring121: any specific reason why you excluded Supertech Eco Citi out of your list in 137 sector?
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Mayank

Mayank,
    My suggestion is ... you should wait another year. Rates are already stagnant and are very high. Soon there will be lots of deliveries and availability of RTM properties will increase. According to basic law of Economics, prices will come down due to so much availability.
    That time you will have lots of choices and exact information about quality & facilities being provided by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • @VishuB- Thanks for your suggestion, but i was told the same thing a year back and didn't see much change in the situation, my worry is that it should not be too late for me to get in the game as the prices have only gone northward. Any specific information you have about this then please do share.

@Spring121 - thanks for sharing your list, i have investigated about these projects and came across many complaints about each one of them, that has made it all very difficult, those which are considered good are way beyond my reach, and those which i can think about are having so many issues, not sure how to balance.
    CommentQuote
  • @mayank2680 - Please note down these points.
    Don't look for a particular supar area, rather look for carpet area. (Area in floor plan - balconies), it is important as for same super area carpet area can be different. e.g. In logix County carpet area is 67% of super area, in Daffodil it is 57%.

Problems are there will every society as they have a very high density. Its always about selecting one eyed project amongst blind ones.

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags85
    @spring121: any specific reason why you excluded Supertech Eco Citi out of your list in 137 sector?

Simple : Reject a project in which exterior paint is done without window frames and internal finish.

See ecociti in 137, silicon city in 7X, Platinum in 11X.

Such builder sells their propeties as near rtm and actually they are far away from being rtm. Resulting in mental agony for the user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags85
    @spring121: any specific reason why you excluded Supertech Eco Citi out of your list in 137 sector?

In context of ecociti just have a look at right side of finished block, very visible chunk of seepage, that is before possession.

This is just my observation and I am happy if someone wants to correct me.
    CommentQuote
  • If u want for end use u should go and see purvanchal royal park
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manish_iitg
    If u want for end use u should go and see purvanchal royal park

Manish should also mention that he is invested in Purvanchal Royal Park (PRP).
    Nonetheless, I second him. But, be prepared for high maintenance cost in PRP.

If I were you, I would wait for few months. Prices are down 5-10% compared to last year. There could be few distress deals popping here and there. Stay in the market, read IREF, interact with brokers - you will find a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Checked the Purvanchal option, the prices listed on the website are already way beyond my means, any chance of getting a flat there in the range of 70L?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spring121
    In context of ecociti just have a look at right side of finished block, very visible chunk of seepage, that is before possession.

This is just my observation and I am happy if someone wants to correct me.

hmmm...good point..I will make a note to see that when I visit the site next time.
    I wish I knew someone who could knows about a thing or two about judging build quality!
    CommentQuote
  • PRP maintenance cost is 1.75 per sqft. its not high. Prateek Laural has 2.1 per sqft
    CommentQuote