Hi

I am planning to buy a flat as an end user and interested in a 3BHK with area in range of 1500 sqft. I have gone through many threads in the forum, which got me more and more confused. I started by looking at the Greater NOIDA expressway (Jaypee wish town mainly) and realized its beyond my budget of 60-65 lacs, then i switched to NOIDA extension and 7X, where I see so many issues in terms of future congestion etc.

Can someone help me with the following queries

1. Which part of NOIDA shall i consider being an end user?
2. Who are the builders which are trustworthy at the moment with their construction quality and final product?
3. How much is the good price in that particular area considering that I don't want to buy a luxurious high-end flat?
4. any other tips or ideas

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Mayank
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jags85
    hmmm...good point..I will make a note to see that when I visit the site next time.
    I wish I knew someone who could knows about a thing or two about judging build quality!

A hammer and blunt nail can help. It will give you a relative idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spring121
    A hammer and blunt nail can help. It will give you a relative idea.

Quite true..that will tell me the strength of walls. But I still prefer advice from a "living being" :)

The reason why I have shortlisted ecociti (planning to buy soon) is because they have decent number of towers in per/acre and no. of floors in each tower is also on lesser side if we compare with other projects nearby. These are the words of my broker: "you wont find project which is lesser denser than this in noida (in this price range)"

Let me know if this is untrue and if there are projects which lesser/similarly dense.
    Project quality is something which I still need to verify though.
    CommentQuote
    Quite true..that will tell me the strength of walls. But I still prefer advice from a "living being" :)

The reason why I have shortlisted ecociti (planning to buy soon) is because they have decent number of towers in per/acre and no. of floors in each tower is also on lesser side if we compare with other projects nearby. These are the words of my broker: "you wont find project which is lesser denser than this in noida (in this price range)"

Let me know if this is untrue and if there are projects which lesser/similarly dense.
    Project quality is something which I still need to verify though.

False, all projects have almost same density in 137.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manish_iitg
    If u want for end use u should go and see purvanchal royal park

Agreed PRP is better society amongst all but paras is better located.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spring121
    Simple : Reject a project in which exterior paint is done without window frames and internal finish.

See ecociti in 137, silicon city in 7X, Platinum in 11X.

Such builder sells their propeties as near rtm and actually they are far away from being rtm. Resulting in mental agony for the user.

spring121, I do not agree with this criteria of judging the quality of a project. Usually builders starting painting external walls etc. to show that project is near completion but this doesn't has to do any thing with the quality of project. The builder usually use this trick to increase the price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank2680
    @VishuB- Thanks for your suggestion, but i was told the same thing a year back and didn't see much change in the situation, my worry is that it should not be too late for me to get in the game as the prices have only gone northward. Any specific information you have about this then please do share.

Mayank - That is because all projects have been delayed. Builders are delaying this crash by delaying delivery and launching new projects. They want to sell off as much inventory as possible so the crash will have more impact on buyers and lesser impact on builders because they would have already sold on high price. If you calculate the rate of increase builders and dealers are advertising, a decent two bedroom flat will cost more than a Crore in 2 years.Where will you get the buyer at that price?
    CommentQuote
  • Vishu - I understand this concept which you are putting up here and totally agree with this, I went on a survey 3-4 months back and visited multiple projects of all the reputed builders, everywhere i got the same answer that flats are available only on the higher floors, no one was willing to even talk about the lower floors. I am not sure of the marketing tactics here, because at one hand they want to sell off the inventory and on the other they are discouraging genuine buyers like me by telling that there is no inventory. Is it because they want to create an illusion of scarcity in the market and hoping that the prices will increase because of that? Also, my problem is that whichever builder i look for, each has defaulted on one thing or the other, mostly on quality which is putting me in big doubt about even buying a flat in NOIDA is a good idea any more or not.
    CommentQuote
  • I totally empathise with mayank2680 as i too share his predicament.. I too am looking for a good 3BHK RTM apartment in Noida Expressway i am looking to avoid 7X and YEXP.. hope the forum members can advise on builders and rates thanks
    CommentQuote
    Vishu - I understand this concept which you are putting up here and totally agree with this, I went on a survey 3-4 months back and visited multiple projects of all the reputed builders, everywhere i got the same answer that flats are available only on the higher floors, no one was willing to even talk about the lower floors. I am not sure of the marketing tactics here, because at one hand they want to sell off the inventory and on the other they are discouraging genuine buyers like me by telling that there is no inventory. Is it because they want to create an illusion of scarcity in the market and hoping that the prices will increase because of that? Also, my problem is that whichever builder i look for, each has defaulted on one thing or the other, mostly on quality which is putting me in big doubt about even buying a flat in NOIDA is a good idea any more or not.

All builders use the tactics to hold up inventory at lower floors..when you approach them they will say only higher floors (only top floor in many cases) are vacant..because it is most difficult job to sell units at top floor in NCR and inventory at lowers floors can be sold easily...All builders either big or small hold some units (mostly 1st floor units) and they call it management holding units which the builder do not sell untill inventory is very very less and the price of project has appreciated a lot..

I m saying all this based on my experience..recently (in feb 14), I purchased my 2nd flat (after disposing 1st one) and also, I am an end user not an investor..so I have done enough research..my criteria was very strict..only below 4th floor..

you also have to be very strict about the floor criteria and do not show builder or broker your desperation to purchase property..otherwise neither you will get preferred floor nor you will get good price..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rishabhji....i have stuck to my idea of lower floor...that is why still searching :)

May I ask where you bought a flat and any suggested projects from your side..as I stated earlier my budget is in range of 60-70.
    CommentQuote
  • In 7X
    You can check mahagun moderne or sunshine Helios rtm option
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Rishabhji....i have stuck to my idea of lower floor...that is why still searching :)

May I ask where you bought a flat and any suggested projects from your side..as I stated earlier my budget is in range of 60-70.

Whats the benefit of purchasing a lower floor? considering that all the buildings nowadys have lift attached to them.
    CommentQuote
    Whats the benefit of purchasing a lower floor? considering that all the buildings nowadys have lift attached to them.

Its pathetic lift to flat ratio in most of the project. In a 25 story building, if you have only two lifts of medium capacity (5-10 people), be ready to spent almost 10 minutes during peak time :)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Rishabhji....i have stuck to my idea of lower floor...that is why still searching :)

GO with Amrapali Silicon city(RTM),rg resideny(RTM IN 6 MONTHS),eldeco amantran(RTM),amrapli saphire(RTM) and many more with in ur budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Manishbhai..Amrapali's quality is not that great, I have seen and heard the same so not at all interested. do you have more info on eldeco and RG? Their current rates and expected completion dates? I searched IREF but didn't get any recent and reliable info. Also, the website of RG shows a 3BHK+2T to be of 81 lacs approx, is that the current rate?
    CommentQuote