Its now clearly visible that completion of wishtown & offering possession to buyers is not at all a priority for the Jaypee group. They are in very bad shape financially & risk is howering on us; the buyers. Its still a mystery whether we will really get something in next few years or the project will just keep on crawling the way its moving now. For my unit in Kosmos, in July-2013 they confirmed Q1-2014 as possession date & now in March-2014, they are saying Q2-2015. So, target date shifted by 15 months in a span of 8 months. In actual, there is no change in the status of the tower in last one year.

We have various jaypee groups fighting for our rights:
1. The customers who meet Jaypee as a group ( as done recently by 100+ buyers).
2. There is another registered legal assosciation for Kosmos
3. There are two different jaypee withstown groups on Yahoo-groups.

Since we all are fighting the same battle, why not to show a common face to jaypee & increase our strength & effectiveness. There may be some common members across these groups, but everybody should come together; if we are really genuine buyers.

We can still push Jaypee for our very reasonable demands:

1. to pre-pone the possession dates for our units by atleast few months
2. to avoid super area increase
3. to compensate us better for delays ( and not at Rs 5/ sqft).

So please join hands & come in as many numbers as we all can on 22nd March. If you are an end-user, you are most effected. If you are an investor, Just compare your project with many other that were launched at same time & have already offered possessions OR going to offer in few months. 3C Lotus Boulevard / panache launched at same time & now selling at 6500+.

So, come in maximum numbers on 22nd March & make them realize that we have not paid them savings of our life time to spend it on "Aiyaashi parties' with Lady GAGA & many more during Formula-1 races.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends!!!
    Everybody needs to join hands to get the U.P.Apartment Act implemented in Noida. This will ensure that builders does not take us for a ride with no one to listen about us.

Please sign this Petition ......

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/noida-gr-noida-authority-enforce-u-p-apartment-act-2010-and-stop-layout-plan-changes-after-flats-are-sold
    CommentQuote
  • I request moderators to put this link as STICKY on top - it will be great help to us.

Very well said-

"In soloman island, if people want to remove a tree, they don;t cut it. They just gather around it & start cursing it. In few days the tree automatically die. This is a well known fact & shared here to explain the effect of curse from heart. Believe me, these things really work. May Jaypee get some feel of the pain we all are suffering from."

Come in big numbers if you really want to put pressure on Jaypee. Last time, there were 100+ people in protest with TOI/HT coverage. Let's keep the momentum untill our demands are not met.

I'm protesting for my home every weekend whenever it was decided - are you? For whom it's second home or an investment,you are loosing too.

Please come & join us - 22nd MARCH 2014, 11:00 AM JAYPEE CAFETERIA
    CommentQuote
  • I know only "liking" the post will not work. As i am not around in NCR will try to send somebody who can represent me there.

I request all the other fellow future neighbors to unite for the cause & show the strength to JP.

People who are not around like me, should send somebody to represent them, its important to show the numbers to JP, otherwise they will not buzz.

People, here is the need of helping yourself by joining these protests time to time.
    CommentQuote
  • IMPACT : Noida Authority to adopt U.P Apartment Act 2010 by next month

we need your help, please get as many signatures as you can.

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/noida-gr-noida-authority-enforce-u-p-apartment-act-2010-and-stop-layout-plan-changes-after-flats-are-sold

http://tinyurl.com/ooems57
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 6 long years after booking- only structure has been raised by Jaypee. They are still not serious about delivery, except 5-6 towers in 90+ towers of Klassic/Kosmos region, if you would go to any of towers - you'll see only few labour in it.

If March end- stop work news in some towers is real as been told by people at site, then it would only add more delays.

22nd March 11:00 AM BE EACH OTHER's STRENGTH - IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, SEND SOMEONE ON YOUR BEHALF.
    CommentQuote
  • I have my unit in jaypee aman2. From past 3 yrs there is no progress in the project. They assured us possession by 2014. But till now there is no progress. And these people claim possession to be by Q3 of 2015. Which seems to be a distant dream. Will surely be present on 22nd. And people from jaypee shoukd assured date of possession for each project. We are paying hefty rent amount along with swelling loan installment.
    CommentQuote
  • We should freeze the agenda for 22nd March meeting at Jaypee. In my view, we should have clear 3 point agenda:

1. Give firm possession date for each tower in each project in writing.
    2. Penalty clause revision. It should match with the rental values in Noida
    3. Expedite the work to offer possessions earlier

There is no point in just shouting in group during the meeting. Nobody then listens to anybody & the whoe meeting goes hay-wire.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gareeb das
    Its now clearly visible that completion of wishtown & offering possession to buyers is not at all a priority for the Jaypee group. They are in very bad shape financially & risk is howering on us; the buyers. Its still a mystery whether we will really get something in next few years or the project will just keep on crawling the way its moving now. For my unit in Kosmos, in July-2013 they confirmed Q1-2014 as possession date & now in March-2014, they are saying Q2-2015. So, target date shifted by 15 months in a span of 8 months. In actual, there is no change in the status of the tower in last one year.

We have various jaypee groups fighting for our rights:
    1. The customers who meet Jaypee as a group ( as done recently by 100+ buyers).
    2. There is another registered legal assosciation for Kosmos
    3. There are two different jaypee withstown groups on Yahoo-groups.

Since we all are fighting the same battle, why not to show a common face to jaypee & increase our strength & effectiveness. There may be some common members across these groups, but everybody should come together; if we are really genuine buyers.

We can still push Jaypee for our very reasonable demands:

1. to pre-pone the possession dates for our units by atleast few months
    2. to avoid super area increase
    3. to compensate us better for delays ( and not at Rs 5/ sqft).

So please join hands & come in as many numbers as we all can on 22nd March. If you are an end-user, you are most effected. If you are an investor, Just compare your project with many other that were launched at same time & have already offered possessions OR going to offer in few months. 3C Lotus Boulevard / panache launched at same time & now selling at 6500+.

So, come in maximum numbers on 22nd March & make them realize that we have not paid them savings of our life time to spend it on "Aiyaashi parties' with Lady GAGA & many more during Formula-1 races.

Common Sense - Mark this to all the yahoo and facebook groups - all will come .... We used to have protest/meetings with 200-250 people.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a split among protestors for 22nd & 29th March. It's better to reschedule it to 29th March for large gathering as many parents among the protestors are seeing coming saturday i.e 22nd March as PTM at school being end of their kid's current class. Reschedule to 29th March 2014, 11:00 AM.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! How do I join the buyers group. I have a flat in Kasa Isles.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Dear members

As per the latest news published in Time of India , following lines have been mentioned .....

" Flat buyers, as well as banks which have given them home loans, along with other lenders, creditors, vendors and employees will get time till August 24 to make their claims. "

I request members to share the procedure for raising the claim . As I could not find any detail related to the procedure for raising of claim .

Sharing of procedure , will help many Flat Owners in Jaypee , to start raising their cliam as per statuary requirement .

CommentQuote
    15 Comments
    • papiab2 years ago
      Dear All,
      Just now I have spoken with Mr Vikram Singh (Advocate Allahabad High Court)
      As per him we need to join one of the eight associations existing in Jaypee Wish town (which are actually Buyers association)
      After Appointment of Insolvency professional at Jaypee office, we need to file our claim to him with relevant property papers.

Thanks
      P Bharadwaj
  • Where is @dineshsays who used to post photographsof JP projects with golf views every week . Seems like JP management plotted several people on IREF todeceive people.
    CommentQuote
  • What if your builder becomes insolvent? Road ahead for Jaypee buyers
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppst
    CommentQuote
  • Please make a call to Jan ki Baat on toll free number 18001204411. Please call and share a message to the PM. The call will last for 30 seconds so have a succinct message ready to share. Clear, to the point. Let the toll-free receive thousands of such grievance calls to get noticed. Call from every mobile and landline you have access to. One call per number. Don't wait, do it now! #savejpwishtown #iwantmyhome #nohomenoemi
    CommentQuote