I am looking to buy a property primarily to earn rent from it. Keeping this in mind, which sector is better 137 or 143 ?

I believe projects in 143 are a bit cheaper than in 137.

137 currently has more MNC offices located nearby whereas 143 has a SEZ area but companies are yet to come. Which one is likely to be more happening in near future?

Any suggestions?
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Both sectors are equal. Projects in 143 are selling at lower rates as they are behind the projects in 137. 143 will start getting possession after 2 years and 137 has few projects which jave offered possession last month.
    SEZ near 143 will take time, atleast 4 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • how come they are same if SEZ near 143 will take time?
    Properties in 143 wont get the same level of rent as 137. And theres always a risk of companies not opening up their offices at all.
    Offices are already running near 137.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags85
    I am looking to buy a property primarily to earn rent from it. Keeping this in mind, which sector is better 137 or 143 ?
    137 currently has more MNC offices located nearby whereas 143 has a SEZ area but companies are yet to come. Which one is likely to be more happening in near future?

Any suggestions?

Go with paramount floravilla sec-137,where you can buy 2BHK-1045sq ft in 54 lac allinclusive
    and it giving possession in 8 months and attractive payment plan(40:60) with 1 lac cash back on possession.
    superb project from all prospective and most cheapest,
    thumbs up........................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishkumar5
    Go with paramount floravilla sec-137,where you can buy 2BHK-1045sq ft in 54 lac allinclusive
    and it giving possession in 8 months and attractive payment plan(40:60) with 1 lac cash back on possession.
    superb project from all prospective and most cheapest,
    thumbs up........................

you are talking about a builder you had defaulted on its payments to NA ad has stopped all the work.
    Initially it was one of few under construction project for which SBI used to give loan in NOIDA. But now if you go to SBI they tell you they have stopped the disbursement for Paramount because of defaults in its payments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags85

Any suggestions?

If your purpose is to rent now and eventually live there then it would make sense.

Otherwise investing 60-70L and getting a rent of 2-3L a year (before tax) does not make any sense. Its like keeping your money in savings account. and getting 4% return and pay tax on it.

Ppl may talk about appreciation. yes it may happen and may not happen. But for sure will not beat inflation. ANd with increasing supply you may not be able to sell it when you need money. Its happening with few people I know. Actually with everyone I know who want to sell his/her property.
    Also in case you are going to take loan of 40-50L, then think about the interest you are going to pay. 10% means 4-5L a year (initial years its mostly the interest) and the appreciation you'll get. Lot of ppl you had booked in last 1.5 years have paid more in interest than the rise in their property rates.
    Don't blindly trust me or anyone, do your own research and get your own data points.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion Sec - 143 will be the best Sector among all three sectors ( Sector - 137 , 143 , 168 )

1 . Connectivity wise 143 is best , 4 lanes sector connecting roads , if you are coming from noida than the best connectvity is to take U turn from Mist Avenue ( sector – 144 ) wala cut , no doubt currently service lane option is best for sector – 137 , but considering the traffic condition after 2-3 years it would be so hard to prefer service lane for smooth ride.

Sector – 137 connecting sec -168 wala narrow underpass would be the biggest problem in near future , considering the only connecting path between both 2 sectors , Sector 137 ( 25 K Flats ) , and sec 168 ( 8 K Flats ) in peak hours it will create a huge jam , i guess 2-3 times more than shipra underpass ( Ghaziabad ) , insted of that sector 143 has an option to choose the next underpass towards parichowk.

2. FNG & METRO both are coming in sector – 143 , whether sector – 137 will get only METRO and sector – 168 will get NOTHING.

3. Sector – 143 is just next to Sector – 144 , which is going to be a commercial hub with lots of offices and SEZ.

4. Villas are coming in sector – 144 ( Unnati fortune world & Mist Avenue ) , which is again a positive thing.

5. Saha Amadeus , the only ultra luxury project in that region is coming in Sector – 143.

6. The front land ( Next Plot to Aakriti Shantiniketan ) is still available , authority will have some positive plans for that piece of land , But Sector – 137 and 168 are completely packed.

7. Apparently Sector - 143 looks Much Open compare to other two Sectors.

These are the Few things i consider which makes a sector – 143 a best sector among all of three.

My ranking

1 . Sector – 143
    2. Sector – 137
    3. Sector - 168

Sector - 143 is Underrated , as prices are still 400 - 500 less in compare to sector - 143 , but it has lots of potential.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prashu
    In my opinion Sec - 143 will be the best Sector among all three sectors ( Sector - 137 , 143 , 168 )

1 . Connectivity wise 143 is best , 4 lanes sector connecting roads , if you are coming from noida than the best connectvity is to take U turn from Mist Avenue ( sector – 144 ) wala cut , no doubt currently service lane option is best for sector – 137 , but considering the traffic condition after 2-3 years it would be so hard to prefer service lane for smooth ride.

Sector – 137 connecting sec -168 wala narrow underpass would be the biggest problem in near future , considering the only connecting path between both 2 sectors , Sector 137 ( 25 K Flats ) , and sec 168 ( 8 K Flats ) in peak hours it will create a huge jam , i guess 2-3 times more than shipra underpass ( Ghaziabad ) , insted of that sector 143 has an option to choose the next underpass towards parichowk.

2. FNG & METRO both are coming in sector – 143 , whether sector – 137 will get only METRO and sector – 168 will get NOTHING.

3. Sector – 143 is just next to Sector – 144 , which is going to be a commercial hub with lots of offices and SEZ.

4. Villas are coming in sector – 144 ( Unnati fortune world & Mist Avenue ) , which is again a positive thing.

5. Saha Amadeus , the only ultra luxury project in that region is coming in Sector – 143.

6. The front land ( Next Plot to Aakriti Shantiniketan ) is still available , authority will have some positive plans for that piece of land , But Sector – 137 and 168 are completely packed.

These are the Few things i consider which makes a sector – 143 a best sector among all of three.

My ranking

1 . Sector – 143
    2. Sector – 137
    3. Sector - 168

Sector - 143 is Underrated , as prices are still 400 - 500 less in compare to sector - 143 , but it has lots of potential.

Thanks.. great analysis... Do you have any suggestions on which projects I can select in Sec 143 and Sec 137.... I am looking for 2HK.. to rent out now and then leave after 4-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mugupta
    Thanks.. great analysis... Do you have any suggestions on which projects I can select in Sec 143 and Sec 137.... I am looking for 2HK.. to rent out now and then leave after 4-5 years.

Sir ji go with paramount floraville sec-137,possession in 6 months and 2bhk around 55lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thetitan
    If your purpose is to rent now and eventually live there then it would make sense.

Otherwise investing 60-70L and getting a rent of 2-3L a year (before tax) does not make any sense. Its like keeping your money in savings account. and getting 4% return and pay tax on it.

Ppl may talk about appreciation. yes it may happen and may not happen. But for sure will not beat inflation. ANd with increasing supply you may not be able to sell it when you need money. Its happening with few people I know. Actually with everyone I know who want to sell his/her property.
    Also in case you are going to take loan of 40-50L, then think about the interest you are going to pay. 10% means 4-5L a year (initial years its mostly the interest) and the appreciation you'll get. Lot of ppl you had booked in last 1.5 years have paid more in interest than the rise in their property rates.
    Don't blindly trust me or anyone, do your own research and get your own data points.

Hmmm..you are quite right here! Buying a 100 yards flat for 65L feels so wrong (considering I already have a parental house in Delhi) but the way prices have been going up year after year, I somehow feel like I will loose more if I buy later or dont buy at all!
    But your calculations makes sense. I should have done this calculation myself. Thanks for pointing it out!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prashu
    In my opinion Sec - 143 will be the best Sector among all three sectors ( Sector - 137 , 143 , 168 )

My ranking

1 . Sector – 143
    2. Sector – 137
    3. Sector - 168

Nice points! Looks like I need to revisit the area and check the roads and routes you have pointed out.
    I think the only downside is the SEZ area which will be developed in near future n 143 whereas 137 is already close to MNC's offices.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 93 will always a better location than sector 137 and sector 137 will always a better location than sector 143 reason is straight area which is more near to Delhi will always fetch more premium. One thing which is most important is sector 143 is on the hindon river belt source google map and the there soil will always loose that make that area more dangerous in case of earthquake.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    manish kumar jee 5 no wale, paramount floraville main kuchh khas hai jo aap usi ko hi suggest kar rahe hain ? Paras deliver hai, gulshan deliver hone wala hai, prp best in 137, then gulshan, paras.

Thanks

Why is it that no one recommends Supertech ecociti in 137? Whats so bad about it? Ignoring the point that possesion may take another year or so in some of the towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    manish kumar jee 5 no wale, paramount floraville main kuchh khas hai jo aap usi ko hi suggest kar rahe hain ? Paras deliver hai, gulshan deliver hone wala hai, prp best in 137, then gulshan, paras.

Thanks

A bit surprised that nobody is talking about Logix.

Munjal saab - you mentioned PRP is best in 137. Any idea - How will PRP fair in terms of density when compared to LBC or other projects in 137 ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    A bit surprised that nobody is talking about Logix.

Munjal saab - you mentioned PRP is best in 137. Any idea - How will PRP fair in terms of density when compared to LBC or other projects in 137 ??

I heard that logix county has a HUGE issue with the height of roof. Their walls are only 9ft tall (heard this from 2-3 guys) . Logix greens is ok in terms of wall height but its in 143.
    CommentQuote
  • BEWARE OF PRATEEK: check this before investing

Please do not buy from Prateek Group. He is the most unethical builder in U.P. Have a look at soe of the existing buyer's stories:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/8950-prateek-wisteria-prateek-group-sector-77-noida/page148?t=11388&page=148

Prateek Laurel RWA - Thumbs Down - PrateekLaurelRWA - Driving Positive Change

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/880-lj-hooker-expanding-horizons-in-indian-real-estate?p=116937#post116937

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1102545-post2245.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1102547-post2246.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1108825-post2289.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1108796-post1904.html
    CommentQuote