I am looking to buy a property primarily to earn rent from it. Keeping this in mind, which sector is better 137 or 143 ?

I believe projects in 143 are a bit cheaper than in 137.

137 currently has more MNC offices located nearby whereas 143 has a SEZ area but companies are yet to come. Which one is likely to be more happening in near future?

Any suggestions?
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Divided into A and B, Sector 143 is a commercial as well as residential location and thus is ideal for people working in the offices located nearby. Currently, the property values in Sector 143 range from Rs 3,900-4,300 per sq ft. Sector 143B, which lies closer to and just along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway commands a premium of about Rs 300 per sq ft over Sector 143A. This is because of the larger intake of investors which has resulted in the capital values in the B counterpart appreciating more than any other area. Read more at content dotmagicbricks dotcom.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • 143 is better
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone, Im looking for a property on Noida expressway and have seen a lot during last 1.5 months. Following are my inputs which you all are requested to comment on:

1. Jaypee Wish Town is simply awesome as a whole community since you have everything ranging from golf courses and spoting facilities , hospitals, shopping centres and bussiness centres. You dont have to go out of WT for anything. Loading is low however density in non GC projects worries me. Best projects as per me were 2BHK in Orchards and 3BHK in Kensington Boulevard. Closest project to Delhi in this budget.

2. Lotus B and panache have the advantage of location but the sizes of rooms because of the loading makes it unliveable.

3. Sector 137 is the next best option with multiple options in Paras, Vivante. The commercial complex in front of the sector has all the leading fast food chains and entry to the sector is easy. With metro coming to the sector it really is worth looking at this sector for end use

4. Sector 143 is also offering many options in the budget but didnt look as appealing as compared to sector 137. Too many dense projects makes it look like a concrete jungle. Sikka was a horror! Only positive was the FNG which now does not even go to faridabad.

5. Sector 150- Last sector on the expressway. Infact safe to call it G noida or yamuna expressway. Prices in the range of 4500 (mahagun)-5000 (ATS). Absurd! Sports city planned in the sector is nice but location not worth the price.

6. Other projects I saw were
    Amrapali Saphhire – Great location but no need to discuss anything beyond that
    Expressview apartments – Doesnt give the feel of a gated community

Considering that I have another 3 years that i can wait for posession, my best bet is 1320 sq ft or 1420sq ft (if i stretch) in Kensington Boulevard.

Expert opinions are invited. Veterans please comment. I beleive many people will be sailing in the same boat as myself and it would be of help to everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Same question i am looking for a flat in s3c 137 supertech ecociti..seeing the spacious flat n park i liked it and the location.At the same time i liked gulshan ikebana for its landscape n club n interiors dont want to miss it.its coating a bit more 6 to 7 lakh difference if we compromise on inventory rear facing..but location 143 seems deserted and location of 137 is.nice..we arent able to decide..please help

CommentQuote