Buy Property in Sector 137 or Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 8 2018
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Buy Property in Sector 137 or Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by Prashu View Post
    In my opinion Sec - 143 will be the best Sector among all three sectors ( Sector - 137 , 143 , 168 )

1 . Connectivity wise 143 is best , 4 lanes sector connecting roads , if you are coming from noida than the best connectvity is to take U turn from Mist Avenue ( sector – 144 ) wala cut , no doubt currently service lane option is best for sector – 137 , but considering the traffic condition after 2-3 years it would be so hard to prefer service lane for smooth ride.

Sector – 137 connecting sec -168 wala narrow underpass would be the biggest problem in near future , considering the only connecting path between both 2 sectors , Sector 137 ( 25 K Flats ) , and sec 168 ( 8 K Flats ) in peak hours it will create a huge jam , i guess 2-3 times more than shipra underpass ( Ghaziabad ) , insted of that sector 143 has an option to choose the next underpass towards parichowk.

2. FNG & METRO both are coming in sector – 143 , whether sector – 137 will get only METRO and sector – 168 will get NOTHING.

3. Sector – 143 is just next to Sector – 144 , which is going to be a commercial hub with lots of offices and SEZ.

4. Villas are coming in sector – 144 ( Unnati fortune world & Mist Avenue ) , which is again a positive thing.

5. Saha Amadeus , the only ultra luxury project in that region is coming in Sector – 143.

6. The front land ( Next Plot to Aakriti Shantiniketan ) is still available , authority will have some positive plans for that piece of land , But Sector – 137 and 168 are completely packed.

7. Apparently Sector - 143 looks Much Open compare to other two Sectors.

These are the Few things i consider which makes a sector – 143 a best sector among all of three.

My ranking

1 . Sector – 143
    2. Sector – 137
    3. Sector - 168

Sector - 143 is Underrated , as prices are still 400 - 500 less in compare to sector - 143 , but it has lots of potential.

Nice points! Looks like I need to revisit the area and check the roads and routes you have pointed out.
    I think the only downside is the SEZ area which will be developed in near future n 143 whereas 137 is already close to MNC's offices.

Comment

Sector 93 will always a better location than sector 137 and sector 137 will always a better location than sector 143 reason is straight area which is more near to Delhi will always fetch more premium. One thing which is most important is sector 143 is on the hindon river belt source google map and the there soil will always loose that make that area more dangerous in case of earthquake.

Comment

Originally posted by MUNJAL444
        manish kumar jee 5 no wale, paramount floraville main kuchh khas hai jo aap usi ko hi suggest kar rahe hain ? Paras deliver hai, gulshan deliver hone wala hai, prp best in 137, then gulshan, paras.

Thanks
        Why is it that no one recommends Supertech ecociti in 137? Whats so bad about it? Ignoring the point that possesion may take another year or so in some of the towers.

Comment

Originally posted by MUNJAL444
          manish kumar jee 5 no wale, paramount floraville main kuchh khas hai jo aap usi ko hi suggest kar rahe hain ? Paras deliver hai, gulshan deliver hone wala hai, prp best in 137, then gulshan, paras.

Thanks
          A bit surprised that nobody is talking about Logix.

Munjal saab - you mentioned PRP is best in 137. Any idea - How will PRP fair in terms of density when compared to LBC or other projects in 137 ??

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
            A bit surprised that nobody is talking about Logix.

Munjal saab - you mentioned PRP is best in 137. Any idea - How will PRP fair in terms of density when compared to LBC or other projects in 137 ??
            I heard that logix county has a HUGE issue with the height of roof. Their walls are only 9ft tall (heard this from 2-3 guys) . Logix greens is ok in terms of wall height but its in 143.

Comment

BEWARE OF PRATEEK: check this before investing

Please do not buy from Prateek Group. He is the most unethical builder in U.P. Have a look at soe of the existing buyer's stories:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...11388&page=148

Prateek Laurel RWA - Thumbs Down - PrateekLaurelRWA - Driving Positive Change

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...937#post116937

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2245.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2246.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2289.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1904.html

Comment

Divided into A and B, Sector 143 is a commercial as well as residential location and thus is ideal for people working in the offices located nearby. Currently, the property values in Sector 143 range from Rs 3,900-4,300 per sq ft. Sector 143B, which lies closer to and just along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway commands a premium of about Rs 300 per sq ft over Sector 143A. This is because of the larger intake of investors which has resulted in the capital values in the B counterpart appreciating more than any other area. Read more at content dotmagicbricks dotcom.
                Last edited March 18 2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Go for Sector 143B

Divided into A and B, Sector 143 is a commercial as well as residential location and thus is ideal for people working in the offices located nearby. Currently, the property values in Sector 143 range from Rs 3,900-4,300 per sq ft. Sector 143B, which lies closer to and just along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway commands a premium of about Rs 300 per sq ft over Sector 143A. This is because of the larger intake of investors which has resulted in the capital values in the B counterpart appreciating more than any other area.

Comment

143 is better
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Hello everyone, Im looking for a property on Noida expressway and have seen a lot during last 1.5 months. Following are my inputs which you all are requested to comment on:

1. Jaypee Wish Town is simply awesome as a whole community since you have everything ranging from golf courses and spoting facilities , hospitals, shopping centres and bussiness centres. You dont have to go out of WT for anything. Loading is low however density in non GC projects worries me. Best projects as per me were 2BHK in Orchards and 3BHK in Kensington Boulevard. Closest project to Delhi in this budget.

2. Lotus B and panache have the advantage of location but the sizes of rooms because of the loading makes it unliveable.

3. Sector 137 is the next best option with multiple options in Paras, Vivante. The commercial complex in front of the sector has all the leading fast food chains and entry to the sector is easy. With metro coming to the sector it really is worth looking at this sector for end use

4. Sector 143 is also offering many options in the budget but didnt look as appealing as compared to sector 137. Too many dense projects makes it look like a concrete jungle. Sikka was a horror! Only positive was the FNG which now does not even go to faridabad.

5. Sector 150- Last sector on the expressway. Infact safe to call it G noida or yamuna expressway. Prices in the range of 4500 (mahagun)-5000 (ATS). Absurd! Sports city planned in the sector is nice but location not worth the price.

6. Other projects I saw were
                      Amrapali Saphhire – Great location but no need to discuss anything beyond that
                      Expressview apartments – Doesnt give the feel of a gated community

Considering that I have another 3 years that i can wait for posession, my best bet is 1320 sq ft or 1420sq ft (if i stretch) in Kensington Boulevard.

Expert opinions are invited. Veterans please comment. I beleive many people will be sailing in the same boat as myself and it would be of help to everyone.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X