Hi All,
I am new in property market. I have my own 3 floor home in delhi.
I want to purely invest for good return. I can invest only 10-12 lakh and rest I will go for loan.
I am too puzzled. Some suggest me for plot and some suggest me for flat.
I am looking yamuna expressway is best option.
But please all help me to come out from this dilemma.

Regards,
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One Answer for INvestors in Noida-Gnoida region

STAY AWAY from Flats....

Buy ONLY LAND....

ONLY LAND....

ONLY LAND...

Closer to Delhi...the better....

So in this region....It will be Noida....Gnoida....and lastly YEW

Its better to buy smallest plot in Noida than to buy bigger plot in Gnoida...or biggest plot in YEW
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    One Answer for INvestors in Noida-Gnoida region

STAY AWAY from Flats....

Buy ONLY LAND....

ONLY LAND....

ONLY LAND...

Closer to Delhi...the better....

So in this region....It will be Noida....Gnoida....and lastly YEW

Its better to buy smallest plot in Noida than to buy bigger plot in Gnoida...or biggest plot in YEW

May we consider Noida extension authority plots also?
    CommentQuote
  • Pls check something on NH 24 or RNE....Both are safe as they are free hold ...AVOID NE .
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Zohaib
    After searching 4 month I am getting a deal for 2 + study in 58 (+6 L registry Cost) L in sec 62 cooperative society for End Use . Flat size in 1100 SF and carpet area is 850 SF
    But now last question in my mind is go for this 8 year old society or new society

Need suggestion
    CommentQuote
  • Same boat

Hi Zohaib,

I am in a similar boat as rajesh_vsworx. I am getting a 2bhk in Parsvnath Prestige in Sec 93, 1215 sqft for 66lacs + registry. I am buying this for immediate rental returns in the tune of 20000/-+maintenance.
    Does this sound reasonable

or should I go for a 1110 sqft flat in Omaxe Grand just next door for 75lacs+registry. Here the rental is similar or a little higher.

Need your advice.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • need others expert suggestion also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    Hello Zohaib
    After searching 4 month I am getting a deal for 2 + study in 58 (+6 L registry Cost) L in sec 62 cooperative society for End Use . Flat size in 1100 SF and carpet area is 850 SF
    But now last question in my mind is go for this 8 year old society or new society

Need suggestion

Buying in old society is like buying 2nd hand car. It will be cheaper and less densly populated... but then it wont hv many facilities as compared to the new ones. And u wont get that feel of living in a modern society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sideways
    Hi Zohaib,

I am in a similar boat as rajesh_vsworx. I am getting a 2bhk in Parsvnath Prestige in Sec 93, 1215 sqft for 66lacs + registry. I am buying this for immediate rental returns in the tune of 20000/-+maintenance.
    Does this sound reasonable

or should I go for a 1110 sqft flat in Omaxe Grand just next door for 75lacs+registry. Here the rental is similar or a little higher.

Need your advice.

Thanks in advance.

Grand Omaxe 1110 square feet flats facing expressway will have a commercial right in front of them. Both view and light would be obstructed.

If one takes a closer view of the project, one can see seepage in almost every tower.
    Width of balconies 1110 square feet flats is not much. If one likes to keep some potted plants in the balcony, space is left for barely one to stand.

Continuity of rent of Rs 20K pm needs to be is forecasted from the viewpoint that thousands of flats are approaching possession in sector 137. Purvanchal and Paras Tiera have already started giving out possession letters.

Add to this if the likes of Kosmos in wish town (80 towers) too is on verge of giving possession for few of towers.

With a deluge of possession approaching very near both capital and rental values will be under pressure.

Investing in 137 at an average AI price of Rs 5K appears to be a safer bet.
    CommentQuote
  • GC 2 14th Avenue 38.1 Lakh all inclusive for 4th floor park facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Grand Omaxe 1110 square feet flats facing expressway will have a commercial right in front of them. Both view and light would be obstructed.

If one takes a closer view of the project, one can see seepage in almost every tower.
    Width of balconies 1110 square feet flats is not much. If one likes to keep some potted plants in the balcony, space is left for barely one to stand.

Continuity of rent of Rs 20K pm needs to be is forecasted from the viewpoint that thousands of flats are approaching possession in sector 137. Purvanchal and Paras Tiera have already started giving out possession letters.

Add to this if the likes of Kosmos in wish town (80 towers) too is on verge of giving possession for few of towers.

With a deluge of possession approaching very near both capital and rental values will be under pressure.

Investing in 137 at an average AI price of Rs 5K appears to be a safer bet.

Thanks for responding, piluoo. This helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    Hello Zohaib

Need suggestion

Depends on your purpose behind the deal mate .. Do you plan to stay in it as an end-user or do you have rental income in mind ? From an investment pt of view , I dont think this is so lucrative now because

1) All the societies in Sec 62 are very old , ill maintained and devoid of any modern amenities so finding tenants is becoming difficult.

2) Major companies shifting from this area to Expressway side so again no incentive for people to pay high rent.

The rent scene was pretty high from 2005-2013 but now with a huge number of modern societies coming up in Noida , it has taken a big hit
    CommentQuote
  • In my view...old or new doesn't matter much as a typical tenant would always prefer to stay in already established society than a new one keeping safety in view. Further, Density of the project may also be taken into account while finalizing the deal. New projects of sec-50, 93, 61 are far different from the new jungles being build up in 70s, 137, 143 etc.
    CommentQuote