Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

Collapse
X
Collapse

Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

Last updated: August 28 2014
29 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

    Good analysis and options provided by Zohaib but given a choice I would go for Gurgaon for plots. Sector 57 is a better choice and 6k/sqmtrs enhancement is being contested in court. I do not think HUDA will push much for other two enhancements and it could be total 8k/sqyd max. Therefore 60-65K and add to it 8 k would make it 68-73k/sqyd as lucrative deal.

    Rates of plots are low in Gurgaon due to various factors and key reasons are:

    1. Low FAR as compared to Noida
    2. G+2 structures against Noida/Ghaziabad etc.
    3. cosmopolitan population and nuclear families striving for all facilities in same compound therefore flats are in demand compared to plots.

    BTW, FAR may be hiked in near future as the land banks are shrinking for cities like Gurgaon and govt may want to oblige to builder needs. compare 1.75 with that of 3.5 in certain areas of Noida and you can understand the difference easily. People who want to have an independent lifestyle and can afford club membership nearby would go for plots.

    All the best and take an informed decision. Do let us know what you finalize.

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

      The answer may lie in the bye-laws . Gurgaon allows sale and registration of floors . This leads to several families sharing a single plot , which means parking issues, more strain on power and water and less privacy . The exclusivity of living in a Kothi is lost.
      An affluent buyer can buy/build a Villa on a plot in Noida and be sure that the neighbourhood will retain its look and feel .... overall Noida plots are better for self-use and this is reflected in the resale price.


      Originally posted by narana View Post
      With your post , It seems JP plots still have some value left.

      2nd gap I realized is Gurgaon HUDA plots .....
      Why the hell they are cheaper than Noida ?
      In same area where flats are selling at 10K in Gurgaon, plot prices are 80K-90K/sqm.
      In Noida, flats at 8K and plots at 125K/sqm in same area....

      More and more companies are still heading towards Gurgaon than Noida. Gurgaon have more MNCs, lesser crime, more avg salary than Noida. Why only plot prices has to be lower than Noida, rest everything is higher in Gurgaon( rentals/commercials/flats costs).
      In Gurgaon you can independently register floors which is not possible ion Noida.

      Pls throw some light !!!

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

        Originally posted by narana View Post
        Zohaib, Problem with Ganesh Nagar, Geeta colony, pandav nagar, Jamia is that these areas dont have that "ooomp factor"... MNC Junta like me wont like to get the hands dirty. We are not fulltime into RE. Its just 1% of our time spent. That's why I look for something more mature. And within this , try to maximize the returns.

        We know buying large parcels of land can even give bigger returns. But my types want investment which should be like old Hero Hinda slogan: Fill IT- Shut It-Forget-It.

        Also I heard that Ganesh Nagar/Pandav Nagar is sell/purchased on Power of Attorney and not on regitry. that is a risk too.

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

          Originally posted by Stillwaters View Post
          The answer may lie in the bye-laws . Gurgaon allows sale and registration of floors . This leads to several families sharing a single plot , which means parking issues, more strain on power and water and less privacy . The exclusivity of living in a Kothi is lost.
          An affluent buyer can buy/build a Villa on a plot in Noida and be sure that the neighbourhood will retain its look and feel .... overall Noida plots are better for self-use and this is reflected in the resale price.
          Stillwaters, Even in Noida Kothi's are not built now. Just have a look at sector 19-20-14-15-55 etc....Everyone is making floors...and parking is a major issue in old plotted sectors where almost 100% are consturcted.

          Forget about issues, independent registry happens for 180sqy and above in Gurgaon. And sellers ask for higher price because of this reason.

          Even Indrapuram/Ghaziabad plot prices are higher than Gurgaon.

          Has it to do something with UPites and Harayanavi's ? From every corner of UP , people love to invest in plots in Noida/Ghaziabad...whereas Haryanavi's are spread and invest in various locations like Gurgaon, Manesar, Faridabad, Sonipat, Hisar etc. Therefore, demand is less for Gurgaon..

          2ndly, Every builder in Gurgaon launches # of plots, whereas blood sucker bldrs of Noida lauch only flats. Therefore, total no. of plots in Gurgaon is much higher than Noida ??

          Has someobody analysed about total # of plots in Noida /Gurgaon ?

          I just want to understand and find arbritrage in Gurgaon....

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

            Originally posted by smart111 View Post
            Good analysis and options provided by Zohaib but given a choice I would go for Gurgaon for plots. Sector 57 is a better choice and 6k/sqmtrs enhancement is being contested in court. I do not think HUDA will push much for other two enhancements and it could be total 8k/sqyd max. Therefore 60-65K and add to it 8 k would make it 68-73k/sqyd as lucrative deal.

            Rates of plots are low in Gurgaon due to various factors and key reasons are:

            1. Low FAR as compared to Noida
            2. G+2 structures against Noida/Ghaziabad etc.
            3. cosmopolitan population and nuclear families striving for all facilities in same compound therefore flats are in demand compared to plots.

            BTW, FAR may be hiked in near future as the land banks are shrinking for cities like Gurgaon and govt may want to oblige to builder needs. compare 1.75 with that of 3.5 in certain areas of Noida and you can understand the difference easily. People who want to have an independent lifestyle and can afford club membership nearby would go for plots.

            All the best and take an informed decision. Do let us know what you finalize.
            1+ and 1- for Noida/GN:

            smart111, Is completion necessary in Gurgaon ? Here its mandatory...And advantage of that is if you have taken a plot with completion on loan, it is treated as house and entire interest on homeloan get's tax exemption.

            However, registry + transfer is damn expensive. Comes out to be apporx 8% of property value.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

              This is a valid point - Gurgaon probably has a much higher supply of residential plots . I'm not too sure about the role played by demand from the 'UP wallahs' but it is true that from every corner of the state thy aspire to have an address in Noida. But that demand would be for flats mostly (my guess).

              Originally posted by narana View Post
              Stillwaters, Even in Noida Kothi's are not built now. Just have a look at sector 19-20-14-15-55 etc....Everyone is making floors...and parking is a major issue in old plotted sectors where almost 100% are consturcted.

              Forget about issues, independent registry happens for 180sqy and above in Gurgaon. And sellers ask for higher price because of this reason.

              Even Indrapuram/Ghaziabad plot prices are higher than Gurgaon.

              Has it to do something with UPites and Harayanavi's ? From every corner of UP , people love to invest in plots in Noida/Ghaziabad...whereas Haryanavi's are spread and invest in various locations like Gurgaon, Manesar, Faridabad, Sonipat, Hisar etc. Therefore, demand is less for Gurgaon..

              2ndly, Every builder in Gurgaon launches # of plots, whereas blood sucker bldrs of Noida lauch only flats. Therefore, total no. of plots in Gurgaon is much higher than Noida ??

              Has someobody analysed about total # of plots in Noida /Gurgaon ?

              I just want to understand and find arbritrage in Gurgaon....

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

                Originally posted by Stillwaters View Post
                This is a valid point - Gurgaon probably has a much higher supply of residential plots . I'm not too sure about the role played by demand from the 'UP wallahs' but it is true that from every corner of the state thy aspire to have an address in Noida. But that demand would be for flats mostly (my guess).
                Just visited Gurgaon...
                Gurgaon plotted sector like 52 57 layout and planning is a big mess. No symmetry, pathetic layout, poor road planning, villages inside the sectors...without the help of a dealer you cannot find the plot even if u know the plot number.
                Noida n Greaternoida are way ahead..I bought a plot in Chi Phi GN. Though not more than 4-5 houses are built in whole sector, but its very beautifully planned.

                We keep cursing athorities here but they are doing much better than HUDA. Its the अखिलेश यादव सरकार who is solely responsible for ruining the region.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

                  Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  Noida Expressway Small Plots like Jaypee are Very Good...they

                  Example deta hoon....near Jamia

                  50 Gazz ka plot...50 Lakhs

                  GF(2 Shops)..FF..2F..3F (Each 2 Room set)...40 Lakhs

                  Total Rental....40-45k....and if given to students...then more

                  No maintenance....flexibility of selling individual floors

                  ...

                  Did not had money for plot.... But took as 65Sq Yard 2nd Floor 2BHK walkin distance to Under construction Jamia Metro Stn...

                  Unauthorised but Lal Dora land....

                  Getting 8k rent... Zero maintenance..... Getting 18% Premium in just 4mths ( not on Paper like Builder Flats But actual Buyer who had come with 1L bayana as well)
                  Will sell once Metro construction is over in next 2yrs.....

                  BUT Yes... IMP point is that you shud have some Strong Ref in locality while buying in Unauthorized areas// (My Uncle lives in that area)....... Whole paperwork is just on 100Rs Stamp - Power of Attorney..... Local Connections MUST
                  Last edited March 30 2014, 10:12 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

                    Originally posted by narana View Post
                    1+ and 1- for Noida/GN:

                    smart111, Is completion necessary in Gurgaon ? Here its mandatory...And advantage of that is if you have taken a plot with completion on loan, it is treated as house and entire interest on homeloan get's tax exemption.

                    However, registry + transfer is damn expensive. Comes out to be apporx 8% of property value.
                    completion is necessary after 15 years of possession given by HUDA therefore you have plenty of time. in sector 57, possession was granted only 1-2 years ago for most of the allottees. You can take loan from banks but I am not sure of the percentage of circle rate it would be provided.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Noida Expressway Vs Main Greater Noida Vs Gurgaon Vs Yamuna Expressway

                      Why small plots command more premium in NCR. I thought thought large size is more posh. So in long term they should perform better.
                      GK.Motibagh. and other areas of South and central Delhi where plot sizes are large are much costlier than Lajpatnagar types as it had small plots.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X