Hi
As we know there is new township emerging in Sec75-76.I want to buy an apartment there. At the moment there are 2 builders (Gardenia and Amrapali) who have launched their projects there.I do not have full details of both the projects though.
Please give your suggestions on which of the two projects is better place to invest money.
I have heard Gardenia has better construction quality and also they deliver the projects in time so are more reliable.
Please post your valuable suggestions to guide me.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No project has come up yet in Sec 75 but 2 project have been launched in Sec 76. One by Amrapali (Silicon City) and other by Aditya (Celebrity Homes). Aditya seems to be a better option.
    Originally Posted by goelvini
    Hi
    As we know there is new township emerging in Sec75-76.I want to buy an apartment there. At the moment there are 2 builders (Gardenia and Amrapali) who have launched their projects there.I do not have full details of both the projects though.
    Please give your suggestions on which of the two projects is better place to invest money.
    I have heard Gardenia has better construction quality and also they deliver the projects in time so are more reliable.
    Please post your valuable suggestions to guide me.
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia is also coming up with new project in sector 75 which is Gardenia Golf City. Can you tell how good is the location for these project. Since I heard there is a village attached to these sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Goelvini,

I believe both are nice, rest depends on the reason u r buying propety.

Both r nice builders and each project has some uniqueness and pros and cons.

Gardenia has planned an entire township with Schools, malls, hospital, stadiums
    alongwith GolfCourse and 14000 flats - Land : 160 Acres

Amrapali has apprx 45 acres adjecent to Gardenia.

Keeping all things same following r the differences b/w these 2(as per my analysis) :
    1. Prices are less in Silicon City(While Amrapali is even a bigger name)
    2. (Expected completion time)
    would be longer in Gardenia - which is obvious
    3. Layouts are better in Silicon City.

So as per my understanding, either u r end user or investor, u have to consider these few imp facts and then decide ur priorities.

(And pls dont get me wrong that I am biased towards Silicon City, I have booked a flat in Gardenia and have cancled it :-) )

Pls let me know ur thoughts and correct me if I am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • JM Orchid and Max Royal have also been launched in sector 76. Ad published in today's Times Property.

Just can't understand who will buy this many flats. Will any of these projects give possession before 5-6 years.
    CommentQuote
  • What rates are prevailing in Amrapali Silicon City, Gardenia, JM Orchid & Max Royal? I am seriously thinking about sector 75-76.
    CommentQuote
  • zodiac or silicon city

I would like to get advise on whether to buy in Amrapali zodiac or Amrapali silicon city. I am not looking for investment but am looking for a liveable property at the end of 3 years down the line.
    CommentQuote
  • Abunasar : If you are seeing Liveble property and options are Silicon and Zodiac then go for Zodiac since they are small pieces of land and will get completed before Silicon City which is 45 acres land and seems will get more few months to get into a state where Zodiac is today.
    (Here by no means I am biased to Zodiac or Silicon City, just my view, which is constructed after some research and discussions with consultants)

However if you go beyond ur two mentioned options, pls also refer few more options, especially Homes 121(Construction has started) or Gaur (Towers have been structured)

Comments/Inputs will be highly appreciated since it will enhence knowledge database iof all of us.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply Coke Indian, I had drilled down on these two projects because of the following reasons :

1) Amrapali has a good reputation of delivering projects in time. I personally know happy Amrapali customers. i am looking for a project which will be delivered for sure within the next 3 years and the area would be developed too.
    2) The price being offered( under corporate plan) is 2775 incl everything for 12th floor seems within my budget.

The only concern I have is that Amrapali group has ventured into too many projects. I see it a sign of energy as well and one of risk too. In good times this is a good trait in bad times avoidable.
    CommentQuote
  • Rs. 2775 inclusive of everything is very attractive price. It is DP, Flexi or CLP?

BTW....is it possible for me to get this price. Me to work in a MNC. Can you share name/number of person?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Pls read other threads on STP and cremation grounds around these projects, do visit before making any decision.

u can probably get same price in Sec 137 also...but price should not be the only thing.

Good Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Hi Goelvini,

I believe both are nice, rest depends on the reason u r buying propety.

Both r nice builders and each project has some uniqueness and pros and cons.

Gardenia has planned an entire township with Schools, malls, hospital, stadiums
    alongwith GolfCourse and 14000 flats - Land : 160 Acres

Amrapali has apprx 45 acres adjecent to Gardenia.

Keeping all things same following r the differences b/w these 2(as per my analysis) :
    1. Prices are less in Silicon City(While Amrapali is even a bigger name)
    2. (Expected completion time)
    would be longer in Gardenia - which is obvious
    3. Layouts are better in Silicon City.

So as per my understanding, either u r end user or investor, u have to consider these few imp facts and then decide ur priorities.

(And pls dont get me wrong that I am biased towards Silicon City, I have booked a flat in Gardenia and have cancled it :-) )

Pls let me know ur thoughts and correct me if I am wrong.

I have investigated a bit but i dnt think that location for these apartments is very good.As I have read on the other threads on this forum,they say there is STP tank near by and also cremation grounds are there. I am still confused about the location. All other features, I agree are good but since i am looking from the perspective of end user, I am still in delima about the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Goel,

Here is a thumbrule that I follow, when in doubt its better to leave that project. A BAD BUY is worse then NO BUY!!

A house is not something that you buy every other day hence it is not something that you should compromise with. You should never care about what others are thinking or doing. If you have a iota of doubt then just walkaway from that project.
    There is no dearth of projects in Noida so why create a pressure for yourself. As far as I understand there are 3 rules to buy property and they are LOCATION , LOCATION & LOCATION. If that is whay you are not convinced about look for something else and I am sure you will find something that you like and is in your budget.
    Originally Posted by goelvini
    I have investigated a bit but i dnt think that location for these apartments is very good.As I have read on the other threads on this forum,they say there is STP tank near by and also cremation grounds are there. I am still confused about the location. All other features, I agree are good but since i am looking from the perspective of end user, I am still in delima about the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Goel Vini,

If you drill down more, then you will find more down rates (Apprx 2750 psf for Amrapali and Gardenia)
    Not only this, new builders in that area like JM Orchid are offering cheaper deals :-).

I would suggest look at location first, if location is same, go by Developer and then look at how much work has been completed or if work has been started on site.

Think a lot before investing on a new/less known developer since its hard earned money. Ask/Find how many residential projects have been delivered by that deveoper and try to take feedback of the developer from market(If possible)

In any case avoid those projects who are having bigger land and/or seems to take long time.

PS : I have gone through Homes 121 site and it seems quite good project, work like digging/xcavation has been started, developer's reputation is good and trusted, location is very nice, central to Sai Mandir and FNG and seems to be taking lesser time than most others (Except Gaur in 120, whose towers are constructed already). Its his last phase(4rth) for sale, rest are booked. Just rates have to be considered. I believe this project is 6-12 months ahead of few other projects like Amrapali/Gardenia whose bookings have just started.

Responses are welcomed.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah I know location is very important and thats true that we do not buy house for living everyday. After all my investigation and discussion , I have decided to leave these projects.I am now looking for other projects which are like under construction(some floors constructed already) and are in somewhat developed location in Noida.
    CommentQuote