Collapse

Ashiana PreLaunch Sec 79 Noida

Last updated: May 1 2018
143 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ashiana PreLaunch Sec 79 Noida

everything is not visible in Google map. You will find it if you go to the site. if I have visualized it correctly then it is in S-E direction. It is not visible if you see it from Shunshine project road.

Comment

Originally posted by homebuyer01 View Post
      everything is not visible in Google map. You will find it if you go to the site. if I have visualized it correctly then it is in S-E direction. It is not visible if you see it from Shunshine project road.
      Does this mean -- it is in the proximity of lotus greens as well?

Or if possible can you please highlight on the google maps? It would really help.
      Last edited February 3 2016, 10:54 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhanshum View Post
        Does this mean -- it is in the proximity of lotus greens as well?
        Or if possible can you please highlight on the google maps? It would really help.
        I have attached the image which i took from Ashiana Land.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Homebuyer.

Comment

Hi,

Shamshan...? Amrapali Silicon city (sector 78 is just adjacent to kabristan...and no one care a damn about it. Just read the pages in various sector 78 (in year 2010) and these concerns were there as well. At that time the rate was 2700-2800 and people were feeling that it was very high.

I think...These issue gets buried over a period of time. What one should see .....

1- Less number of flats in a society.
            2- Future prospects in terms of end-user profile,
            3- Reputation, construction quality of builder and number of ongoing projects.
            4- Maintenance (charges & Quality)
            5- Neighbourhood commercial scope
            6- Connectivity
            7- Layout of society and flat
            8- Own interest (end-use or investment)

These issues like shamshan, STP etc get lost in the din and people are going to live
            All good projects were having one or other such issue and people bought and sold/lived later on.

Comment

Ashiana Pre-Launch, Sec -79, Noida

Originally posted by polite View Post
              These issues like shamshan, STP etc get lost in the din and people are going to live
              All good projects were having one or other such issue and people bought and sold/lived later on.

Not always.. The dumping yard next to crossing republic still haunts it even after 8 years of launch .. I am not sure if any of these things are near/around this project but your views that these things does not matter are wrong.. As an end user I will avoid buying a property in such a project which is in close proximity of STP or Dump yard etc .. I would pay a little more and buy at some other place away from these..
              Last edited May 22 2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ecstasy View Post
                Not always.. The dumping yard next to crossing republic still hounds it even after 8 years of launch .. I am not sure if any of these are near/around this project but your views that these things does not matter are wrong.. As an end user I will avoid buying a property in such a project which is in close proximity of STP or Dump yard etc .. I would pay a little more and buy at some other place away from these..
                I agree to both pros and cons of the project.

I almost decided to book a unit in this until I came to know about its vicinity to cremation area.
                Last edited February 3 2016, 10:55 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Buy a home may be easy but selling it will not. As a buyer you have thousand options but at the time of sell you will have very few.
                  In Noida supply is too high .... so think always before you buy.

Comment

there is diff between kabristan and shamshan in kabristan u bury the body so there is no pollution or anything like that.but is shamshan there is burning of the body and u will inhale the dead person. so please buy the property after making sure that ur project doesn't fall in the air direction of shamshan.

Comment

If the plot is half a km or more away from cremation area. That should be ok and safe distance as far as environmental pollution is concerned.

As far as the flat is not facing that side from any of the balcony or window, it should be fine in my opinion. Otherwise, it would neither be good for end use nor you would be able to sell it easily.

Rest depends on what Ashiana comes up with site layout plan. Better to wait than repent later.
                      Last edited February 3 2016, 10:55 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X