Dear all ,

I am pretty much new to this forum and looking for a flat in Noida. This is going to be first flat for me. This is not for investment purpose. So I am looking for my perfect home .
I have budget of around 25 lac and looking for 2 BHK.

Please suggest me some good project which I can go and check. I am ok if builder will give me possetion around 2012.

Please help
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Step 1: Purchase a LIG FLAT . It will cost u around 22-25 Lacs

Step 2: Rent it. u will Get around 7k-8k

Step 3: Smartly Invest your Rent in some Short term scheme

Step 4: Sell your LIG FLAT in 2012-2013

Step 5: add Your LIG FLAT COST + Monthly Rent x 36 months

Step 6: Arrange for few 5-10 Lakhs more ( Home loan + Savings)

Step 8: Buy 2BR from Market in your Pref. Location ( many current projects are near completion than)
    CommentQuote
  • I am assuming that Rs 25 lakh is all inclusive for 2 BHK.

1. Amrapali Silicon city, Sector 76
    2. Amrapali Zodiac, Sector 120
    3. Prateek Laurel, Sector 120
    4. Paramount Floraville, Sector 137
    5. Supertech Eco City, Sector 137
    6. Gardenia Golf City, Sector 75

Other projects would not come in your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Wait and Watch

My suggestion would be to hold on the purchase for some time. The market seems too volatile for a purchase right now. There are far too many new projects floating around, the completion of which is questionable. As "searchingproperty" has mentioned in other threads that there are around 50k flats which have already been floated in the market and another ~50k are on their way, the gap between the actual demand and supply is not clear. Even if the rate of price escalation is ~8/9 % of the specific property, you will end up giving 8-9 % as interest on the loan amount if you purchase the flat today.
    Also please note that, the property prices are not very low even today, if you calculate, the actual prices will come to around 3200 - 3500 / sq ft. On an average, if you take a loan, you will be losing around 8 % i.e. a minimum of 240 Rs per year on interest in a down payment plan. So, in 3 - 4 years, when things would be more clearer and projects would be near completion, a rate of around 4000 - 4200 will apparently cost you same. Since the supply would be quite heavy, I don't think price will sky rocket.

But this is entirely my perception of the market, the market is also dependent upon the people's sentiment to some scale and there could be some other driving force. But after the 2008 recession, I guess even the investor would be more cautious.
    CommentQuote
  • a big thanks

Hi All,

A big thanks to all of you but still I am confuse that should I buy now or wait for 2012....
    Also I want to know How can i buy LIG flat ... Please dont go on my ignorance as I donot have any idea regarding real state..
    Hope this forum will be helpful for me..
    CommentQuote
  • thanks to all of you..
    I donot have idea how to buy LIG flat
    Can you please share your information on this...
    Also What is the current rate in Pratek Laurel.. Does anyone got idea....

Hope this forum will help me to find a home for me..
    CommentQuote
  • Thoughtful decision

Hi Rajeev

Thats as thoughtful decision, even I am looking for a flat for investment purpose... so that i can generate money to buy my dream house:).

Could you please elaborate on on LIG Flats in Noida. I was checking on property sites and found properties in price range of 30-40 lakhs at Rajat Vihar, Kendriya Vihar, Sector 37 Army Flats, etc. Do we have anymore options?

Thanks and regards

I would appreciate inputs from other members also.

Originally Posted by rajeev rana
    Step 1: Purchase a LIG FLAT . It will cost u around 22-25 Lacs

Step 2: Rent it. u will Get around 7k-8k

Step 3: Smartly Invest your Rent in some Short term scheme

Step 4: Sell your LIG FLAT in 2012-2013

Step 5: add Your LIG FLAT COST + Monthly Rent x 36 months

Step 6: Arrange for few 5-10 Lakhs more ( Home loan + Savings)

Step 8: Buy 2BR from Market in your Pref. Location ( many current projects are near completion than)
    CommentQuote
  • LIG Flats are available in Sec-19B, 19C,20,22, 15,34 51, 71, Sec-37, Sec-99 & in many other sectors of NOIDA. You have to search at ground level to find good deal. Don't search on net.
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agree with Saurabh Vindy. Best advice possible.

No idea about LIG business. If you have cash of 25Lakh, put it in an FD. Otherwise, save up money for 3-4 years for a downpayment to reduce loan amount.

If you must book now, search the various threads here, you will get more than enough advice.
    CommentQuote