Folks - Though, these are tough times for property in general, I just wanted to read if any of you have evaluated this new launch (I've not been very active over the last few days - so forgive me if you have)

Its a given that if and when possession is given, one can add 3-4 years to what they are promising.

I do believe that the location is promising, not gone through other parameters yet.

ps - I am not recommending this or any other property right now, no point trying to catch a falling knife. Once/if the market starts firmly rebounding - that may be a better time.
Read more
290 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Loved the loading :-D

Regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai,
    Seriously, whats with the loading?
    Covered area 100sqft, super area 236 sqft????
    CommentQuote
  • is that standard with commercials/malls ? what are the standards considering thr is lot of open space etc.

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Dinesh bhai,
    Seriously, whats with the loading?
    Covered area 100sqft, super area 236 sqft????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    is that standard with commercials/malls ? what are the standards considering thr is lot of open space etc.

No this is no standard. Infact I just read the infopack once Bajaj bhai mentioned it. This is utter rubbish - they are "Selling" at 70% or so loading. Given JP's normal stance, it will deteriorate by another 10%. Agreed that there is open space and corridor space, lift area, lobby is a little more elaborate than say a residential - but this is bordering on the idiotic.

So unless one wants to spend money on air or sees value in effectively paying more than double the BSP (in effect) - this is a clear avoid in my book.

I think builders have reached a stage of being open air thugs. Earlier we used to have a year or two's delays and perhaps a loading of 20-25% percent. But now:

1. 3-4-5 years delay
    2. 70% loading
    3. Continuous fear of wether they will build additional areas - i.e. much more than they put in the brochure
    4. Extremely dense with the high FAR regime. With further room for redensification, should the FAR be increased midway
    5. Paltry - 1% a year - late payment fee - if at all
    6. Opening up the facility for outsiders by way of schools, malls, commercials and what not
    7. Infighting and reappropriation of project funds elsewhere
    8. Cancellation money not returned - sheer open air denial - do what u can, we will not return.
    9. Extremely high base rates
    10. Progressive launches and payment schemes undercut previous launches so that the investor of the previous project is totally left in the lurch

RE in its current form DESERVES a thorough cleansing. I've been a RE bull for many years, but I think the stretching limit has been reached. I am preparing for my own assets to come down to 60-70% of their current value - AND be illiquid at the same time.

Anyhow, luckily I'm only left with stuff for end use - so I'm actually looking forward to a fall - only it shouldn't be so severe that builders run away from existing commitments.

There is such a massive case for choosing RTM COMPLETED projects (fully) - with no room for expansion these days, as has never been.

I mean 70% loading - are you f**** serious.
    CommentQuote
  • i don't know seriously much about commercial but the response in market was great and I heard people in line waiting from 4 am to submit the form, Inverstor clinic alone has 300+ bookings and whole project was sold off yesterday itself , atleast shops not sure about office spaces but can this be just because of locations .

Only good part will be that after few years wishtown will be a one of its kind place , i can see that once towers in golf side getting painted whole look is getting changed and sudden much premium feeling started to show off slowly .

but i am still frustrated with endless waits and super area increase with jaypee . Only god knows when this shopping mall will finish but it will be good addition to kosmos /klassic/kresent cluster with such a good market place , rest time will tell only
    CommentQuote
  • I think due to up apartment act now being almost clear that it will be followed by noida authority they have already increased the super area so you can see the higher loading in brochure itself so i expect area increase will not be there .
    CommentQuote
  • Loading in shops in 58% to be precise. Utter rubbish from Jaypee !!! What the f*** does one open in a 120sqft shop...ATM???
    CommentQuote
  • Fundamentally we all have learnt to evaluate cost on carpet area.

As per brochure a 97 sf shop is for around 24-25 lakh...around 25000psf.

We can compare this with other similar offerings.

I think super area is a NA crap as the get their fees and stamp duty on this metric

Originally Posted by rajatjain
    Loading in shops in 58% to be precise. Utter rubbish from Jaypee !!! What the f*** does one open in a 120sqft shop...ATM???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    i don't know seriously much about commercial but the response in market was great and I heard people in line waiting from 4 am to submit the form, Inverstor clinic alone has 300+ bookings and whole project was sold off yesterday itself , atleast shops not sure about office spaces but can this be just because of locations .

Only good part will be that after few years wishtown will be a one of its kind place , i can see that once towers in golf side getting painted whole look is getting changed and sudden much premium feeling started to show off slowly .

but i am still frustrated with endless waits and super area increase with jaypee . Only god knows when this shopping mall will finish but it will be good addition to kosmos /klassic/kresent cluster with such a good market place , rest time will tell only

REALLY - sold out ????!!! - BHEDCHAAL, nothing else to describe this - same thing happened with their studios in YEW. Logon ko hawa ke paise dene ka shauk hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Good that this project is booked. Will probably give them (Jaypee) some respite in this down market or money to complete the pending near completion projects. This might bring them back on track. Otherwise I fear Jaypee to leave wishtown as a ghost town very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • This isnt even a shopping mall if you look at the layout closely.
    Its an arcade which is made for small investors. Big brands need not apply.
    I am laughing looking at the landscape area in the office floors
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (45): ALL BOOKED :bab (45):

Well this is excellent example of creating hype.
    CommentQuote
  • Site updated with WISH POINT

Flats in Noida, 2/3/4 BHK Apartments Noida, Expressway Apartments & Properties | Jaypee Wish Point

Selling it off from bottom to top in ONE DAY window period (7th April 2014) is not a joke. Jaypee Investors Network -many people returned back empty handed. If Jaypee improves construction activity in the region Klassic/Kosmos/KI/KH where its launched. It will be great help to those WP investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier jaypee launched jaypee chambers what happened to that
    CommentQuote
  • What is similarity between Kejriwal and Jaypee?

Abhi filhaal ... "Naam bade aur Darshan chote"

They should deliver things now to gain respect. Bahut zyaada ho gaya hai :o
    CommentQuote