Last updated: June 20 2015
58 | Posts
9833 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida : Corrections in Property Prices

Hello Friends!

prices are down, but no seller is willing to sell. As in india investors have deep pocket and no one would like to sell for loss. I am looking for property in noida sector 50,51,61,62
    i was getting a 1100 2 + study in 58 L but some reason i have lose that deal.
    i am looking 2 BHK around 60 L but seller demanding 70L

Please share your experiences as to how much is the correction witnessed by you in these markets and other areas

Re : Noida : Corrections in Property Prices

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
    Hello Friends!

prices are down, but no seller is willing to sell. As in india investors have deep pocket and no one would like to sell for loss. I am looking for property in noida sector 50,51,61,62
    i was getting a 1100 2 + study in 58 L but some reason i have lose that deal.
    i am looking 2 BHK around 60 L but seller demanding 70L

Please share your experiences as to how much is the correction witnessed by you in these markets and other areas

Hi Rajesh,

No ways i don't see any correction in Noida prices they are only going north yes i searched in 61/62 some time back in the same price band but no options available. Only one was RajatVihar 55-60 range but the const quality & location was not good so i rejected that idea...

~Rohit

Comment

there are many deal under 60 L but not my taste

royal estate garden
      PMO
      Shiv kala

panchvati
      nirupam vatika
      alok Vihar
      kendriya vihar sector 51
      shatabdi vihar

Comment

yes, seller are not reducing price but sell is very slow..people still have capacity to carry it. I believe rates would be down in new societies rather than well establish old society.

Comment

Aise to market main slow down dikhta hai lekin when you go to buy than nothing is cheap.
          Good units good location very difficult to get .when you need it for yourself , you donot find anything good.
          Situation was same in 2009 also.

Comment

At sector 93 purvanchal silvercity, me and many of my friends had sold off our 1415sqft flats in the range of 90-100L 25 to 30months ago.
            We all still living in silvercity (on rent) having invested the sale proceed in (royal park, panache, ats boulevard etc.)
            Believe it or not, two of our sold flats are back in market at 100L !! this month. The owners are actually selling at loss (given that they also spent on registry etc.)
            The peak price these flats fetched were 115L an year ago.

I am told 1415sqft sized flats are now considered too small or may be buyers have started preferring newer societies with more features over older ones (even if they have to deal with higher density )

Cheers,
            Last edited April 16 2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
              At sector 93 purvanchal silvercity, me and many of my friends had sold off our 1415sqft flats in the range of 90-100L 25 to 30months ago.
              We all still living in silvercity (on rent) having invested the sale proceed in (royal park, panache, ats boulevard etc.)
              Believe it or not, two of our sold flats are back in market at 100L !! this month. The owners are actually selling at loss (given that they also spent on registry etc.)

I am told 1415sqft sized flats are now considered too small or may be buyers have started preferring newer societies with more features over older ones (even if they have to deal with higher density )

Cheers,
              Sequence ji..If you provide me with an opinion.

I have seen silvercity and invested in PRP after seeing that.I have seen the society from inside (liked it personally) and have seen one of 2BHK flats also.I feel that this society is more open that all of the newly constructed societies.How do you rate this society in terms of maintenance and quality of const ? Do you think its worth putting 1cr for a 1415 or 80-85L for a 2BHK in this society.

Comment

I have a similar requirement as rajesh_vsworx but along the expressway. Was looking for a 2bhk flat in Sec 93/A/B societies. Nothing was available less than 70L. Lowest ones being Prestige and Grand Omaxe. Grand is a better kept society but loading is very high, 1110 sqft 2bhk looks like a pigeonhole. Prestige has huge flats in 1215 sqft but the quality of construction takes a beating there. Moved to Sec 137 now.

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post

Cheers,
                  1415sqft in 1cr is 7K/sqft for RTM low FAR good society i.e. Silver city. How can then once expect price in increase YOY for Panache/LB/JP ?

Comment

Originally posted by narana View Post
                    1415sqft in 1cr is 7K/sqft for RTM low FAR good society i.e. Silver city. How can then once expect price in increase YOY for Panache/LB/JP ?
                    Well said.Hype has been created by the so called channel partners/builders that price will keep rise year on year.They have used the price rise from 2009 to mid 2012 as proof.But hard fact is that market will remain stagnant for the next one year and after that also prices will not rise by more than 200-300psf per year for the next 3-4 years.So max rise for the next 3-4 years will not be more than 600-800psft.Holding power of people will matter as these societies/sectors will take atleast 5 years to develop.My POV
                    Last edited April 17 2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X