Noida : Corrections in Property Prices

Last updated: June 20 2015
58 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida : Corrections in Property Prices

Originally posted by kattu View Post
    Sequence ji..If you provide me with an opinion.

I have seen silvercity and invested in PRP after seeing that.I have seen the society from inside (liked it personally) and have seen one of 2BHK flats also.I feel that this society is more open that all of the newly constructed societies.How do you rate this society in terms of maintenance and quality of const ? Do you think its worth putting 1cr for a 1415 or 80-85L for a 2BHK in this society.
    I would not recommend 2BHK at silvercity at 6.5k+. There are severe lift issues in those towers. 2 lifts for 6flats per floor. 1 lift perpetually out-of-order. You may understand the chaos and complaints.
    If you are getting a lower floor , then it's a different matter.

1750 ftsq flats are the best at silvercity. (They are as big as 2000sqft flats of newer projects).

But remember facilites like tennis court and squash court are not well maintained.

They biggest plus i find here is the huge central park for kids.
    - It does not looks very pretty because children are allowed to play every where
    - This may be plus for me but negative for you.

Decent gentry , Swimming pool , saloon , and a big bazzar kind of shop are other good things that I like here.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by vas2009 View Post
      Kindly tell me one developed sector in Noida where flat prices have gone down to boost your argument.

At worst noida prices are stable but nothing actually has gone down specially in express way region.

Comment

i could say there is no increase in prices as well. see blossom greens, its still available in 4200 BSP in fresh where my friend has booked one just 1 year ago at 4000 BSP.

Comment

I agree with @Tyrepuncture.No correction at all in East Delhi flats right from Dilshad Garden to MVP1,2,3 Vasundhara etc.In fact they have been steadily ticking up @5% this year.Hyped up South Delhi floors costing Re10 Crores!!! gone down to 7-8 Crores.But can you call 7-8 crores floors cheap by any standard???.In perspective EMI will work out to 6Lacs.Ek sall ki EMI main Noida main mazedar flat aajayega
          Vas sir 6L/PM = 72L mein noida mein kya mazedaar aa jayega (leaving noida xtension)even authority built 3bhk waale hi 85+ quote kar rahe hai. but yes GK builder floors are way too costly but delhi & noida ke circle rates bhi toh different hai... in delhi circle rate for Category A areas is 770,000 per sq yard....

Comment

Originally posted by rohitfr View Post
            Vas sir 6L/PM = 72L mein noida mein kya mazedaar aa jayega (leaving noida xtension)even authority built 3bhk waale hi 85+ quote kar rahe hai. but yes GK builder floors are way too costly but delhi & noida ke circle rates bhi toh different hai... in delhi circle rate for Category A areas is 770,000 per sq yard....
            Rohit

I agree with you; Even NA is not sparing buyer. If it's RTM, Registry + Transfer is around 7 L....Builder bhi Chor Authority bhi...

waise Noida main bhi 50000/sq.ft hai Circle rate.

Comment

Originally posted by rohitfr View Post
              Agreed bro,discussion was that @narana mentioning that prices have come down in RTM colony's.Comment was in response to that.You have also verified that flat prices haven't come down in Noida.In fact have gone up marginally.
              But you will get 2bhk flat in sector 21, type 3 within 72 lacs plus registry and transfer par mazedaar nahi hoga.

Comment

Agreed bro,discussion was that @narana mentioning that prices have come down in RTM colony's.Comment was in response to that.You have also verified that flat prices haven't come down in Noida.In fact have gone up marginally.
                But you will get 2bhk flat in sector 21, type 3 within 72 lacs plus registry and transfer par mazedaar nahi hoga.
                Sir aapka "mazedaar" keyword is a sarcastic one but in a good sense but yes middle class ko kabhi mazza aa bhi nahi sakta, delhi ke prices ne inflate ho ho ke bhaga diya, phir noida then GN aur ab toh Yew bhi jeb pe bhari padta hai .

Strongly feel there is a desperate need of Strong Regulating Authority governed directly by president which won't be influenced by chor builder-politician-beaurecrat nexus..

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
                  both are in sec 62
                  Rajesh Bhai
                  Which society was that where you were getting good deal? I am not getting any option below 70 L in Sector 62.

Please give your point of view which societies are good?

Comment

Hi

Although it's not distressed deal, But I am posting this to give an idea about Seller's demand.
                    Sagar apartments : Corner flat 75L. Dealer told me that deal will get close near 70L. If I move further for this, How much should I quote?

Hows Trikuta Hills Apartments.

Is there any Constraint of being Govt Employee to buy apartment is many of Sector 62 Societies?

Comment

last deal was happen in Sagar apartments in 60 L

Originally posted by TyrePuncture View Post
                      Hi

Although it's not distressed deal, But I am posting this to give an idea about Seller's demand.
                      Sagar apartments : Corner flat 75L. Dealer told me that deal will get close near 70L. If I move further for this, How much should I quote?

Hows Trikuta Hills Apartments.

Is there any Constraint of being Govt Employee to buy apartment is many of Sector 62 Societies?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X