Hi Friends,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK+Study 1125 Sq. Ft Apartment in Laurel.

Rate they are offering is 2850/-

I need your inputs / Comments on: -

1. Reputation of Prateek Builders. Will they give this project by Sept 2012(which they are claiming). and also will they use good Material.

2. The price of 2850 /- is good or should I look for some more options.

Please respond to this Thread.

Thanks,
Saini0822
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would say wait. Rs. 2950 all inclusive rate is offered by Gardenia Sec 75 so why would you buy Rs. 100 only less in Prateek in Sec 120.

Rate will come down.
    CommentQuote
  • Is 2850/- BSP under construction/flexi or inclusive all?
    Did you explore Homes121 in Phase-I which has possession in 2 years and by the builder reputation (or by looking at his past projects), the quality should be good. You can find some broker and get it in ~2700/- BSP in construction link plan and also, you would get the same specification in 1050 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your response.

The Quote of 2850/- is in Flexi plan.

I also found Pan Oasis Apartments in Sec 70, Which are little nearer to the Main Noida City. Current Metro station is also only 2 Kms far.

They are offering 3 BHK at 3050/- rate in Flexi Plan.

What do you suggest?As per location wise, I am feeling that this option is better.

Please suggest / Comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saini0822
    Hi Friends,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK+Study 1125 Sq. Ft Apartment in Laurel.

Rate they are offering is 2850/-

Rs. 2850 includes everything-PLC, Car parking, club, edc, idc, ifms etc?

Is it true for Gardenia (Rs.2950) and Pan Oasis (Rs. 3050)?

Pls. clarify............
    CommentQuote
  • the rate offered to me by them is 2850/- excluding all under clp.pl give your opinion on the rate
    CommentQuote
  • We (few colleagues) were doing lot of RnD from past 2-3 months for flat. I cannot understand the reason why prateek laurel is decreasing its price day by day even after ntpc bulk deal. surprisingly even some prime towers have lot of availablility (I hv seen availability chart) .. Probabbly 75-76, 77-78 launches are eating them up...... We have good deal from them but still we are skeptical about its location premium/appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please tell what is that good deal/offer price?
    Originally Posted by amagarwal
    We (few colleagues) were doing lot of RnD from past 2-3 months for flat. I cannot understand the reason why prateek laurel is decreasing its price day by day even after ntpc bulk deal. surprisingly even some prime towers have lot of availablility (I hv seen availability chart) .. Probabbly 75-76, 77-78 launches are eating them up...... We have good deal from them but still we are skeptical about its location premium/appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amagarwal
    We (few colleagues) were doing lot of RnD from past 2-3 months for flat. I cannot understand the reason why prateek laurel is decreasing its price day by day even after ntpc bulk deal. surprisingly even some prime towers have lot of availablility (I hv seen availability chart) ..

Just because of Gardenia golf city and silicon city......rates are less and location is far better than 120.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think Prateek is decreasing its price. Corp Deal which they launched last year, was 2680 psf including all except PLC and IFMS. If you are getting a base price of 2850 excluding all like Car Parking, Maintenance etc then I don't think you are gettin a cheaper option.

In addition to that Prateek project is approved by banks for loans like AXIS, HDFC, IDBI etc, this indicates no false promises to some extent....
    CommentQuote
  • the project is not approved as yet are you sure that axis hdfc and idbi are financing it? coments please
    CommentQuote
  • yes..I ve got details from Innovions for loan processing from AXIS, HDFC Bank
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amagarwal
    We (few colleagues) were doing lot of RnD from past 2-3 months for flat. I cannot understand the reason why prateek laurel is decreasing its price day by day even after ntpc bulk deal. surprisingly even some prime towers have lot of availablility (I hv seen availability chart) .. Probabbly 75-76, 77-78 launches are eating them up...... We have good deal from them but still we are skeptical about its location premium/appreciation.

Dear Amit,

I think either u r been misguided by sum1 or trying to misguide here. First of all Prateek is not decreasing thr prices, rather they are the only one who are sticking to thr prices which hold ppl like us,which at the end of the day does not feel as if we are cheated by the builder.

Availabilty i cant say? for that purpose I suppose one shud contact the builder directly.

Undoubtedly Sector 75-76 is a gud preposition but the Basic Infrastructure is a BIG Question mark. I have been to the Site, it has 6-8 feet deep Bunkers as on date.
    I think Sector is beautiful but Development will take time, if some one have 5-7year gestation period in Investment thn its a awesome preposition but before tht i really suspect
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Laurel site progress pics

Hi All,
    Pls find attached Prateek Laurel site progress pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Which building is seen in the picture adjacent to the Parteek Laurel Plot?
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Platinum & Gaur Grandeur

Originally Posted by umesh_jain
    Which building is seen in the picture adjacent to the Parteek Laurel Plot?

Right behind the Prateek hoarding it's Amrapali platinum (25 storied or so) and the ones that appear little far in images are Gaur Grandeur.

Both these under construction buildings come in Sector 119.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote