Last updated: July 18 2016
29 | Posts
5183 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Management Companies in Noida

Hello,

I have a property in Noida that I would like to put on rent.

Since I do not stay in Delhi (NCR), I intend to hire services of a Property Management Company for arranging tenant, preparing rent lease documents, follow up on rent, vacating the existing tenant at the end of Contract period, arranging replacement tenant etc.

My query is if such Companies exist in Delhi (NCR) / Noida. If yes, can someone on this forum recommend me name of any reputed Property Management Company?

Re : Property Management Companies in Noida

Property Management Company in Noida

Originally posted by SK2014 View Post
    Hello,

Since I do not stay in Delhi (NCR), I intend to hire services of a Property Management Company for arranging tenant, preparing rent lease documents, follow up on rent, vacating the existing tenant at the end of Contract period, arranging replacement tenant etc.

My query is if such Companies exist in Delhi (NCR) / Noida. If yes, can someone on this forum recommend me name of any reputed Property Management Company?

Bhai they are nothing but property dealers/brokers ya desi bhasha mein bolen to dalle/dalaal.... Aur inki NCR mein koi kami nahin hai... Ek dhoondho 100 milenge.. Reputed , sure they are ;-)
    Last edited May 8 2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

name of any reputed Property Management Company?
      r u kidding?

Comment

Hello,

hahahahaha jo incharge lgaoge vohi usme ghuss ke beth jaiga and then you'll be trying to get him out. Never a good idea to rent if you are not local. Renting is not for shareef log in my opinion if you get bad tenant.

Comment

Hello,

Don't you even think on doing something like this in Noida....you will be at the loosing end!!!

Believe you me, you will never see the light of the day or your property!!!

You can't even trust your relatives on this one!!!

Comment

I am sure it is not for faint heart but I am sure when you have purchased a property you have some relative who lives close by. If they can manage a little bit, it should not be bad. Go for registered lease, Avoid locals, go for outsider which are in service as they tend to be less permanent as your tenants, locals may be more comfortable in exploiting you. Rest everything is risky in this world

Comment

Agree with GuptaJi..try to post add on magicbricks or rental sites and give only to service class people otherwise you may loose your flat in form of Kabza...

Comment

Renting is 50/50. If you get good tenant, then you make some extra money. Otherwise, you would need to hire help most likely at the end to get bad tenant out who will try to get your unit for free. It's better to rent to small family or elderly couples.

Comment

Never2Late

The website mentioned is made recently (in 2014), does not have any Contact postal address.
                  Sorry, not much impressed.

Comment

Yes they started last year only. They have office in sec 31 noida. Not sure why did not mention on the site. I was also apprehensive when I dealt with them. Listing down some of the points I liked about them.

- company formed by IT professionals. They understand the pain areas of corPorate employees faced
                    due to unorganized sector.
                    - no other company providing such services and undestanding of customer needs
                    - professional service and timely response received from them. They delivered what they promised.
                    - always approachable unlike other property dealers who do not respond after getting commission

I would suggest to talk to them and then make any decision. There are many brokers in ncr who have impressive websites and spend lot on promotion but when it comes to providing good customer service, they all fail. At least this is my experience.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X