Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supertech & Others Taking Layout Plan Changes Consent Under U.P. Apartment Act 2010

Collapse
X
Collapse

Supertech & Others Taking Layout Plan Changes Consent Under U.P. Apartment Act 2010

Last updated: November 16 2018
109 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Supertech & Others Taking Layout Plan Changes Consent Under U.P. Apartment Act 2010

Hi Seniors,

I was planning to buy a flat for the first time and am very thankful to you all for raising these irregularities done by builders. Being a first time buyers, one is not informed about all the government rules and various agreements done at the time of booking. Please can you guys list down all the agreements that are signed between a builder and a buyer while booking a flat and during the course of construction till possession. Also, we can list the need of each agreement and the ones which are most important to review before signing.

I am sure if everyone of you contributes at least one, we will have a big list of checklist to review before booking any flat. Also, you can list down your inputs in this thread.

Regards...

Comment

• Re : Supertech & Others Taking Layout Plan Changes Consent Under U.P. Apartment Act 2010

Yes this and

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...g-city?t=79550

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...buying?t=81747

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
      Should we remove sticky thread of this..Already lot of threads are sticky..this seem to be loosing charm.

Comment

I agree - and if ok - we should make the possession thread sticky - rename to 2015

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=47324&page=22

Comment

People shud think twice b4 buying any builder constructed property.

Comment

not much activity on this topic..making unsticky thread.

Comment

Supertech Fraud

There is a project Capetown from Supertech which got famous 5 years back because of high commitments and false promises which are coming out now. around 2008 start time and completion 2011. Now please refer to attachment for completion dates
              Attached Files

Comment

New Fraud from Supertech : Layout changes
                Attached Files

Comment

What do I do If builder makes it mandatory to sign as a part of builder buy agreement. Can I deny to sign this ? Will the builder be able to cancel my booking if I don’t sign this ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X