Hi All,

Purvanchal has launched new project in Sector 137 Noida at teh rate of 2850 / sq ft.

Currently it's pre-launch stage and one can good value at around 2600 / sq.ft. I think the quality of construction is good as i have seen in Sector 50, 93 and Gr. noida project.

Can any one update is 137 better location to invest or sector 75 in Noida?
Read more
65 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It's not Purvanchal, It's Panchsheel
    And it's a joint venture between Panchsheel and Exotica
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal - Royal Park Sector, Plot #4, 137 Noida

Hey Gaurav, itis Purvanchal Plot No #4.
    Currently it's in pre-launch, this week-end they will be launching the same in Times Property.
    CommentQuote
  • Pancheel Extotica has already launched FRESCO in GH-04 plot in 137. There are 7 plots in 137 in which 5 are already launched (Paras, Logix, Supertech, Paramount, Pancheel). Now if Purvanchal launches, it will 6th.
    Imagine the concrete jungle after few years in the sector !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Pancheel Extotica has already launched FRESCO in GH-04 plot in 137. There are 7 plots in 137 in which 5 are already launched (Paras, Logix, Supertech, Paramount, Pancheel). Now if Purvanchal launches, it will 6th.
    Imagine the concrete jungle after few years in the sector !!!

So which sector in noida will not be a concrete jungle in times to come?
    CommentQuote
  • They have the ad in TOI today.
    Is this a good investment in terms of location/features/delivery?
    Purvanchal has a good reputation but the sector seems to be getting very dense with projects.

Also, their density per acre is 83 flats whereas the other builders have density of > 100.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Investment Option

Personally i see it a good investment as Sector is right on Highway and the Builder has laready delivered good quality stuff in Sector 93 and Gr. noida.

2 or 3 years down the lane theer will be more delevelopment in this pocket and then Rates will depend on kind of work done by Developer.

Refer to 93 Sector; the rates are:

ATS has 6500 sq. ft
    Purvanchal has 5500 sq. ft
    Supertech has 3500 - 4000 sq. ft
    Parsvnath has 3000 - 3500 sq. ft

Hence the rate after development at same location devepnds on the delivery quality and maintanance quality provided by the Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Is purvanchal a better location than other 137 projects? Or is it the builder status? The rates for purvanchal royal park are atleast 300 persq.ft more than other 137 projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Vikrana,
    Where did u get these rates from ? the story is altogether different....these rates are only on paper and no one is buying them. I can easily get u a Silvercity for Rs 4200/- and ATS rate is only on paper.

u forgot to mention Eldeco and Omaxe BTW
    CommentQuote
  • I agree all these rates are on paper made to speculate and over price the market. I'll appreciate, if any person on this forum who has or is planning to buy in these projects at this rate to pls. respond.

That way we can verify and get useful information about the market price in this sector.

Originally Posted by vikrana
    Personally i see it a good investment as Sector is right on Highway and the Builder has laready delivered good quality stuff in Sector 93 and Gr. noida.

2 or 3 years down the lane theer will be more delevelopment in this pocket and then Rates will depend on kind of work done by Developer.

Refer to 93 Sector; the rates are:

ATS has 6500 sq. ft
    Purvanchal has 5500 sq. ft
    Supertech has 3500 - 4000 sq. ft
    Parsvnath has 3000 - 3500 sq. ft

Hence the rate after development at same location devepnds on the delivery quality and maintanance quality provided by the Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Some agent has quoted a rate of BSP 3225 per sq ft minus a discount of 100 sq ft. Seems pretty steep. Has anyone done booking in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Rates have increased for Purvanchal & ATS

Yes i have done 2 booking in the same... you can directly go to the Purvanchal office in sector 18 Noida and after barian can get last rate of 3050 till next week end!

They are preparing for BHOOMI POOJAN after that the rates will increase more.... the similar story si for ATS where they have increased rates by 300 ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikrana
    Yes i have done 2 booking in the same... you can directly go to the Purvanchal office in sector 18 Noida and after barian can get last rate of 3050 till next week end!

They are preparing for BHOOMI POOJAN after that the rates will increase more.... the similar story si for ATS where they have increased rates by 300 ..

Dear Vikrana,
    Willl appreciate if you tell me the total price that you paid,including all the additionals. Your reply would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Total price paid for 1280 sq. feet

I booked within first 100 Flats so got the Inaugral discount and my rate was 2550 per sq. feet.
    Then additional 50 for Floor PLC and 50 for Park Facing, 40 as electricity and some 30-50 as IDC etc.
    1 car parking 2 lakhs covered. 1 lakh for Club

The total price paid by me is 39 lakhs for 3 room 1280 sq. feet
    CommentQuote
  • Under which plan u booked
    CommentQuote
  • Plan - Felxi

I booked under Flexi Plan for both the Flats....
    Now i want to keep one and have to sell one as need money for my brother going States for MBA.

Anyone Interested can call me ast 9971998929 - Vikram
    CommentQuote