Today having 6-7 builder in sector 137 noida. Does any senior member will give some light on this .

About logix , paras ,paramount ,supertech,panchsheel & exotica etc .

I am interested in paras low floor house 3100 psf .

please suggust

Moderator's Note - Please note that we have another thread running on this Project .

Do see, https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7737-paras-tierea-paras-buildtech-sector-137-noida?t=10209 for additional discussions and information on this Project .
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • add one more builder ...

Add one more builder purvanchal also coming up... seems confusion out there.... expect around 20,000 flats coming up in this sector after 3 years
    CommentQuote
  • Add ajnara to the list to make it 7
    CommentQuote
  • If you look at master plan of Noida (http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/noidamap/noidamap.html )
    Sector 137 comes under residential - Special Development area. There were 7 Group Housing Plots there ( All of which has been auctioned ).. Again if you look closely we have sctor 141 in front which is Green area and the FNG expressway passes thru it .. No Doubt the Population Density will be high .. But the connectivity is better ( both GN and FNG expressway close)..

Also when we have so many families living the amenities will surely develop
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I have question after watching trend in NOIDA/G. NOIDA RE market.
    Investers who are investing in Sec 137 projects have considered these points :

1. How far it is from G. NOIDA
    2. Since rate in G. NOIDA is Rs. 10000/sqmt and suppose tomorrow on same expressway same company launch project at 1750/sqft which falls under G. NOIDA what will be impact on price in Sec 137 ?

I am talking about similar to NOIDA Extn and NOIDA. But here on NOIDA Expressway something get launched on NOIDA/GN border on GN side, it will take same time to reach there. And all the planned/proposed story will apply to that location also.

If it happens then no scope of price escalation in Sec 137. If something get launched on 5 KM away from Sec 137 on expressway at 1750/sqft it will take same time to reach from NOIDA/Delhi as on Expressway 5 KM = 3 min. only.

Comments invited.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Guys, I have question after watching trend in NOIDA/G. NOIDA RE market.
    Investers who are investing in Sec 137 projects have considered these points :

1. How far it is from G. NOIDA
    2. Since rate in G. NOIDA is Rs. 10000/sqmt and suppose tomorrow on same expressway same company launch project at 1750/sqft which falls under G. NOIDA what will be impact on price in Sec 137 ?

I am talking about similar to NOIDA Extn and NOIDA. But here on NOIDA Expressway something get launched on NOIDA/GN border on GN side, it will take same time to reach there. And all the planned/proposed story will apply to that location also.

If it happens then no scope of price escalation in Sec 137. If something get launched on 5 KM away from Sec 137 on expressway at 1750/sqft it will take same time to reach from NOIDA/Delhi as on Expressway 5 KM = 3 min. only.

Comments invited.

Chandra,

It is unlikely that something 5 km away from sector 137 will be launched at price of 1750/sqft. Firstly, close proximity to future residential areas (sector 137) will itself enhance the prices.
    Secondly, if we go by same logic then 30km on highway = 18 minutes, but prices 20 km away from city center (say any major city in India) though still on highway do not fetch the same prices.

Although, high number of housing availability in sector 137 may affect the escalation, but we also need to consider the demand side which is overwhelmingly high considering the population and expected emigration from villages to city areas in coming years (already the emigration rate is high and continues to grow).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmapranav23
    Chandra,

It is unlikely that something 5 km away from sector 137 will be launched at price of 1750/sqft. Firstly, close proximity to future residential areas (sector 137) will itself enhance the prices.
    Secondly, if we go by same logic then 30km on highway = 18 minutes, but prices 20 km away from city center (say any major city in India) though still on highway do not fetch the same prices.

Although, high number of housing availability in sector 137 may affect the escalation, but we also need to consider the demand side which is overwhelmingly high considering the population and expected emigration from villages to city areas in coming years (already the emigration rate is high and continues to grow).

Pranav, talk with people who booked in Crossing Republic in 2008 or who booked in Faridabad. Did they imagine that prices will come down by 30% ? Forget about appreciation. Mine 4-5 friend have booked in different projects in Crossing and now crying.

Question is still there.... How far Greater NOIDA border on Expressway from Sec 137 ? if it is within 7-8 KM then from investment point of view it's risky because investment is different from buying for personnel use.

Look how quickly people are booking in NOIDA extn because price is cheap.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a board at the crossing of sec 137 which says Greater Noida 10Km
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Pranav, talk with people who booked in Crossing Republic in 2008 or who booked in Faridabad. Did they imagine that prices will come down by 30% ? Forget about appreciation. Mine 4-5 friend have booked in different projects in Crossing and now crying.

Question is still there.... How far Greater NOIDA border on Expressway from Sec 137 ? if it is within 7-8 KM then from investment point of view it's risky because investment is different from buying for personnel use.

Look how quickly people are booking in NOIDA extn because price is cheap.

Sec 137 is less than 4 KM from ATS and Omex project, is there any impact on their price after launching GHS in sec 137. No

I have been to Faridabad where BPTP and Omaxe has launched there project. believe me there will be no appreciation even after 5 year down the line because of very very poor connectivity, infrastructure and no future growth in terms of industrialization. Same case is with Crossing Republic, when crossing republic launched the project it was the only big residential project in NCR region and people were dreaming to book the flat as that time it was only option and builders cash it. Now when you have ample of option and you can compare project on every parameter of connectivity, future development, safety, etc. etc. definitely crossing will loose it edge.
    CommentQuote
  • i think its rightly said..with so many projects being launched in noida expressway and many more still to be launched, prices surely will fall especially for faraway sectors like sector 137..Almost 80% purchase has been done for investment and not for personal living..And this may become the major reason for a big price correction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bipin
    Sec 137 is less than 4 KM from ATS and Omex project, is there any impact on their price after launching GHS in sec 137. No

I have been to Faridabad where BPTP and Omaxe has launched there project. believe me there will be no appreciation even after 5 year down the line because of very very poor connectivity, infrastructure and no future growth in terms of industrialization. Same case is with Crossing Republic, when crossing republic launched the project it was the only big residential project in NCR region and people were dreaming to book the flat as that time it was only option and builders cash it. Now when you have ample of option and you can compare project on every parameter of connectivity, future development, safety, etc. etc. definitely crossing will loose it edge.

Well..Impact is there on launched up projects. Panachee now selling at direct discount of builder itself.Not even a increase of Rs. 100 on builder like 3C.
    Todays 135 came with NO EMI scheme. Do not count ATS as they have different market segment.
    I guess OMAXE launched it's expressway project at high rate in 2007 and still selling at same or less rate.
    NOIDA extn projects have controlled prices of high flying projects like PAN Oasis in Sec 70 and projects in Sec 119/121.
    I am not criticizing Sec 137 projects. As an invester just discussing that if tomorrow on Expressway on border of NOIDA/Greater NOIDA project get launched at 1750/sft like NOIDA Extn then it will enjoy same benefit as Sec 137 or not ?
    Same Metro which will go through Sec 137 might touch those projects which will get launched on GN side. SEZ job theory will apply to GN project also.
    So from invester point of view it's better to wait & watch to get launch new Expressway Extn projects. And if I am thinking then definitely builder might have also thinking like that.
    Overall I am not against Sec 137 or expressway projects, just planning to cash-in same benefit on lower prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Consider the case of Sect 50 & Sect 76, they are divided by just a road still the rates in the sect 50 (Omaxe) is more than 5-6K where Gardenia who is developing the sec 76 is still below 3000K. Nethier sect 50 raises the rates of 76 nor the rates decreases because of sect 76.
    CommentQuote
  • Chandra: The discount in Panache (Please don't call it Panachee, it ruins such a good name!!) can also be attributed to the increase in supply in nearby RE projects

And I agree with Piyush11, similar is the case for many other localities. (15A vs 15, 50 Vs even good appt of 51 etc)
    In present case, I believe the difference in rates shall also sustain due to difference in the authorities as is evident from difference in prices of Noida Extension projects and nearby 119/121 projects
    CommentQuote
  • I am bringing this thread some life again, in hope of getting expert views on the future of 137, specially when FAR has been increased by over 30% in Noida. What does the experts here in this forum think, are we heading for a huge correction soon? or builders will ensure that the rates do not fall beyond 10%?
    CommentQuote
  • In most of the projects in 137 at least excavation has started ...
    To name a few
    logix , paras , supertech ...
    First of all we need to know who all are using the increased FAR, so new buyers beware and get it in writing from the builder about its stand on the FAR ...
    In case if there is a correction , most of the old buyer can cancel their booking and rebook again ...
    Depending upon how much is the correction and what are the cancellation charges ...
    I feel the density is already 100 flats per acre any increase in this might lead to infra issues ...
    Lets see whats in store in future ...

Originally Posted by ahuja30
    I am bringing this thread some life again, in hope of getting expert views on the future of 137, specially when FAR has been increased by over 30% in Noida. What does the experts here in this forum think, are we heading for a huge correction soon? or builders will ensure that the rates do not fall beyond 10%?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale prospects?

Guys..rates wil keep getting up as a projects construction progresses..but the question is where is the resale??Is there any resale of delivered projects in sector 137?Why would any one want to buy ATS or supertech for that matter when one get a ready to movie in apartment in indirapuram for 30 lakhs(1000 sq ft)?Also indirapuram is inhabited and most important point about any residential place is security.I understand security in whole Delhi NCR is an issue but still indirapuram is a much safer bet for a family where they can breathe easy while coming to home latenight after work or any outing.
    CommentQuote