Last updated: May 17 2014
10 | Posts
1959 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Projects in Noida

Hello All,

I need help in deciding the best projects in Noida for a good investment. My budget is 1 to 1.2 cr.
    I have been going through many of them (Cleo County, Sunshine Solaris, ATS, Gaur etc)and now totally confused. Please help me to decide which are good and safe project to invest in now. My criteria is safe investment in a good builder (timely possesion, good quality and good amenties etc).

Please Help

thanks

Re : Best Projects in Noida

With this budget u can get in ggn as well...

Comment

Beware of cleo rest you can decide

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_garg View Post
        Hello All,

I need help in deciding the best projects in Noida for a good investment. My budget is 1 to 1.2 cr.
        I have been going through many of them (Cleo County, Sunshine Solaris, ATS, Gaur etc)and now totally confused. Please help me to decide which are good and safe project to invest in now. My criteria is safe investment in a good builder (timely possesion, good quality and good amenties etc).

Please Help

thanks

Personally I like ATS

Comment

what about Lotus Green, Sector 79, Noida.

Comment

Hello All,

Please Help

thanks
            Check if you can afford jaypee "the orchards", two kms panoromic view of jaypee golf course, rich specification, fully loaded, fully furnished, ac, construction by l&t, all sports facilities, luxury club house and many more.

Comment

Hi Ashu,

You have 1-1.2 cr budget...Good budget for noida and ok ok budget for Gurgaon....Ashu,I am regularly investing in Noida- Ggn ...having 4 properties as on date 3 for investment purpose and 1 for my own use...i am suggesting you to invest in ggn their you can earn more in comparison to noida.

Cheers!!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback from all.

I know gurgaon has given good appreciation but
                1) heard that there is lot of investment from Congress people (rumors are Vodra invested a lot which is in question) and now considering change in goven (modi), will there be any impact on Gurgaon
                2) Gurgaon -lot of investment and price has really shoot up but what is the future? As heared most of the people are looking size of 1600 - 2000 sqft (middle or above middle) but Gurgaon offere very few oiptions in that and obviousely cost goes high consideing the size and rate.

In that sense, it seems to be invest in Noida compare to Gurgaon.....This is my thinking and may be wrong. Please help

Also please suggest some more prohects in that range of investment.

Comment

Hello All,

Please Help

thanks
                  hi you can go for jaypee krescent homes sector 129 it is the most upcoming sector of noida location is on main expressway construction os best using mivaan technology very good layout plan having chip putt golf and one of the best project i

Comment

For investment purpose-none

Comment

Tags: Noida Project
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X