Shubhkamna Buildtech Noida

Last updated: July 18 2018
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Shubhkamna Buildtech Noida

Originally posted by nsinghnoida View Post
    Thanks. I am continuously speaking to builder. Also preparing to file case very soon if they dont do refund.
    I will also send mail to cnbc pahredar as suggested. Very bad experience of my life.... not able to focus on anything... and really finding it difficult to manage...
    Thanks you all.
    Dear Mr. Singh,

I would also like to join you.
    Last edited March 18 2016, 07:59 PM. Reason: Personal information removed

Comment

Guys, There is Consumer forum Online Consumer Forum | Resolve Consumer Complaints | Akosha and they can guide you how you can take your case forward in consumer court. if this is matter for more than 1 crore than you can file case in NCRDC. Recently the court has asked builder to refund money with 18% interest.

Hope this helps you.

Comment

I also booked the plot in shubhkamna valley in Jan 2013 in 50:50 plan for 120 yds. And have paid around 15lac till date. (I have receipt available with me along with entries reflected in my account) . They didn't sent me BBA yet
        Yesterday I received call from their office saying this project is getting cancelled and they are offering Valley project's investors to exchange their money for their ongoing EPic, City & Lords projects. Rates will be given which was around Dec 2013 only.

Please advice next steps.

Comment

no one to guide here :-(

Comment

Hello SK...

Read the Thread from Start.... There is lot of Guidance... All the Very Best..

Comment

Sure there is and I thank all members to sharing their real opinion here, thatwhy I check here for updates. I did not find answers to my queries there.

Let me be very specific :

what is current booking rate and resale price for 1325 sqft b BHK in shubhkamna city -any idea with anyone ?

I had invested in Shubhkamna valley plots in 50:50 scheme and that project is cancelled now. They are not refunding money but offering to shift to anyone between SHubhkamna City/Lords and Epic . Can you please share your opinion what would be best amongst all ?

They are offering these options at old rate of Jan 2013 when I booked Vallley -
              City @2800 while Epic @2700

Would shifting be right decision ?
              My money got struck...please guide me to take wise decision now.

Comment

valley

City -- Dont even think to go for it, this project is not moving et-all since last more than 1 year (atleast)
                Epic -- No idea of its current construction status
                Lords -- Construction has just started but not going at enough speed. Check at what price they are offering. Visit site and check construction of that tower where they are offering and then only make your mind.
                Another alternate could be tech homes project which is in Sec-137 which is at better stage. They have good amount of inventory for this project and price should not be too high in it. Do your ground home work and take decision accordingly !

Comment

Hi all, I have spoken to so many other investors of Shubhkamna developer in different different projects like Shubhkamna City, lord & epic. All are very dissatisfy with this developer. Shubhkamna developer has gone very greedy now, as there is very good appreciation in plots around Yamuna Expressway. So, trying to shift investors of Valley plots to another projects, so that he can re-launch it at a greater price after some time & can earn more profit. I think that all of we should be united and make a legal action against this fraud developer & brokers as well. As there is very big role of these brokers to make us fool. They have used our hard core earned money & now they are trying to make us fool once again. So, it would not be wise decision, if someone shift to another project of Shubhkamna. I don't have any trust on this fraud developer. We should go legally against this fraud developer and fraud brokers. I have booked this plot through Mr. Anuj Mogha of ValueMax Advisors of ILD Trade Centre, Sohna Road, Gurgaon.This fraud developer is not ready to refund our money with interest. I met with some investors, who had applied for refund 8-9 months back, but unfortunately, thet have not got their money till time. This is an another scam in Real Estate.Please share your opinion as well.

Comment

has anyone taken any legal step please update it as i m also one of the victim of shubhkamna lords

Comment

Going to file case against shubhkamna within next 10 days(already send notice) for valley refund. if any one want to join,
                      infact if someone want to share information can contact me
                      Last edited March 18 2016, 08:06 PM. Reason: Personal information removed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X