Noida till date has fallen much behind Gurgaon when it comes to World Class Medical Facilties.

Gurgaon has Medanta, Fortis, Max, etc which One of the Best Doctors working there.

Noida only has Fortis which as per feedback is one of the Worst Fortis in NCR.

Max Noida is a clinic and so is Apollo

Kailash and metro too are pathetically maintained and congested.

Noida was in desperate need of a Grand Hospital which has Each and Every facility and speciality with top of line doctors.

JAYPEE HOSPITAL, NOIDA EXPRESSWAY will fulfil that need.

They have tied up with Cleveland hospital, U.S.A for Requirements of Super Speciaisties.

IT WILL BE FULLY OPERATIONAL BY 1ST WEEK JULY, OPD HAS ALREADY STARTED

The Project is Massive and Team of Doctors is One of Best.

I was invited for a casual visit by one of the Top doctors I met in Gnoida golf course (Many top doctors have been given appts in wishtown gnoida as incentive)

And I must say that Jaypee has delivered Quality product yet again.

The Hospital is open for OPD and one can visit and see themselves what I am talking about.

As per me...Its the most grand, well equipped with excellent team of doctors After Medanta, fortis (Gurgaon) and Max (Saket)

The approach is fantastic from all sides.

I drove from Jaypee Spa resort in Gnoida and car dropped me off at lobby in 20 mins flat...drive speed on expressway didn't exceed 100 kmph

Its right opposite Sector 93..and has DPS, Noida expressway across the road

Enjoy
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • zohaib sahab,
    JAYPEE HOSPITAL no doubt best.
    fortis anywhere is one of the worst hospitals, management is nauseating .
    you have indraprastha apollo not very far.
    and i am sure MAX will be expanding in short time.
    medanta no doubt excellent but it is a hospital business house.
    DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THE PACKAGES AND QUALIFICATION STATUS OF THE DOCTORS IN JAYPEE( I MEAN ARE THESE GUYS INTERNATIONLLY QUALIFIED OR ARE THEY LOCAL PRACTITIONRES).
    CommentQuote
  • Majority people I have interacted with have told me Horrible stories of Fortis Noida.
    Fortis Gurgaon is still Better.

Apollo is in sarita vihar and while it looks close by...Traffic issues are Major...and pretty bad approach..traffic wise..

Max Noida...I call it a clinic....not a hospital...Max Patpadganj...yes...is much better...but its again has Traffic issues.

I met the doctors casually in Gnoida Golf course and they seemed to be VERY HAPPY with Jaypee Approach to them and the hospital.
    I obviously didn't ask the Salary, etc....

But the Doctors told me that the HODs are one of best in NCR....and Tie up with Cleveland Hospital for Opinions, special case studies, interactions, etc etc in Super Specialities and Medical Tourism.

Jaypee has given Appartments plus Golf course, sports club membership for Top doctors as incentives....and Wishtown Gnoida just 15-20 min drive away....and one of the most world class residential complex in India.....I could sense that Doctors whom I met were very happy.

Also most importantly nowadays....Medical equipment is VERY IMPORTANT...and Jaypee has pumped in crores to get best equipment for all specialities.

As per the doc I met....Jaypee will make this a 1200 bed hospital by 2018...right now its 500 bed.

The lobby of the hospital is massive and very grand....gives a very positive feel...which is very important.

not like hospitals like max Noida, kailash Noida, metro Noida which resemble Congested offices.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib sahab,
    there are 2 kind of doctors , these private hospitals employ.
    One are local renowned practitioners who have a good local clientale and that is good for hospital for business purpose.
    Secondly intrenationally qualified guys who are good b coz they have been
    drilled in the safety factor and quality service to the patients.
    If ithe gus are second group than hats off to the jaypee group and i can assure tha noidites can add up another extra years to their life expectancy
    and i wish them a great prosperity.
    CommentQuote