Last updated: January 10 2013
37 | Posts
9769 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGB Megdutam - Sector 50

Hi,
    I hear no one speaking about this project here in the forum.
    Is it not even worth considering ? They seem to be promising a luxurious apartment in Sec 50. Have I missed out on this one and its "sold out" (As per the brokers ) or is it flopped.

Apologies for my ignorance; I am new to the real estate market in Noida

Found a few details about this at :

www.allcheckdeals.com/project-tgb-maghdutam-sector50-noida.php

Detailed brochure :

www.thetgbgroup.com/Meghdutam_Brochure.pdf

Re : TGB Megdutam - Sector 50

Have been to their site. the layout and features do not justify the asking price. That too in a time when you can buy two apartments with similar configuration and better features in the vicinity.

Comment

Hi,
      I was told only yesterday by 'Searchingproperty' on this site that this project is from Mr "S" (Anil Saha)who was earlier part of ATS group.

As we all know they are known to have high rates for their projects but also deliver what they promise...project by Mr Hafeez Contractor.

Agreed the price is on higher side..but quality is more or less guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by AnupamKhurana View Post
        Hi,
        I was told only yesterday by 'Searchingproperty' on this site that this project is from Mr "S" (Anil Saha)who was earlier part of ATS group.

As we all know they are known to have high rates for their projects but also deliver what they promise...project by Mr Hafeez Contractor.

Agreed the price is on higher side..but quality is more or less guaranteed.
        Agreed on price and quality. Unfortunately, location is the biggest problem. The STP of Sector-50 is around 200 meters from the site. As I live in Sector-50, I have experienced the STP smell coming even at home half a kilometer away.
        That said, I dont see much activity on the site (when I roam the Meghdoot park) even though the project was launched quite some time back. Can other folks confirm the status of the project?

Comment

What is the latest on this project ?

Anybody has any info ?

One of the best sample flat i have seen in NOIDA ( build quality is just amazing).

Thanks
          Sbajaj

Comment

http://www.thetgbgroup.com/Sample.html

awesome.

Regards
            Sbajaj

Comment

sample flat is indeed very good. if you get this much pop,paint and kitchen work done yourself , it will cost at least 5-6 lacs. no broker showed me this place when I was looking in sector 50, no idea why. so following information is needed to define this project better.
              1. when was it started and delivery date promised by builder.
              2. number of flats and area of society
              3. actual state of construction right now. there were no pictures of actual construction on website. just a progress bar.
              4. price in resale/ original booking if available
              cheapest option available right now in sector 50 is around 4500 psf. costliest are around 6000 psf.my guess is price should be in this range.

Comment

Alok,

This company is owned by the ex-owner of ATS - SAHA (S stands for Saha in ATS and now he is the owner of TGB - Thank God for Blessings)....he is a chief architect of building ATS what it is today....main guy. In ATS there were 3 partners and after a fight with in partners - this guy left ATS and formed his own company by the name of TGB and he is damn adamant to make this project a milestone project as he is starting on his own and first project is the most important one for any builder.

I saw this project/sample flat last year around sept i guess. It's right next to omaxe twin towers - next to meghdutam park.....at that time price in CLP was around 5200-5400k per sqft - steep i know - but you have to see the quality to believe it - just to give you an example - in all toilets he has put up finest italian marble (instead of tiles) - EVEN ON WALLS - they way we see in 5 stars hotels loos....see the sample flat pic once again.

Total flat - 166
                G+25
                only 2 flats per floor
                Area - i think 5 acres (may be wrong but around this size only)
                Club on the roof
                GYM on the first floor
                All parking in Basement
                Architect - hafeez contractor

I have become a fan of this sample flat......trust me this is A grade construction - composite italian marble on floors - Italian marble on walls (kitchen+bathrooms) - finesta doors (starting cost is Rs.1000 per sqft...yes 1k per sqft ..:-))) - modular kitchen fully loaded with chimney etc - complete woodwork - imported wooden flooring which comes with 3 years gaurantee (i don't remember the name of the co.) - puja room - tv/bar area - store room - utility room - servant room - seprate loo n washing area for servants - seprate dishwasher for servants - the FLAT has it all - i mean this is something i would like to live in with my family......in one word .....love it.

I didn't have a budget of 2cr then else i would have bought it.....but never mind......keeping an eye on it......If GOD willing then someday.

Regards
                Sbajaj

Comment

more - price also includes

-- All jaguar sanitary fittings
                  -- 5 or 6 split ac - LG
                  -- ceramic jacuzzi (unlike plastic one)
                  -- seprate provisions for split units (for a/c) in the balcony - so you don't have hang it somwhere with angle coming out of the walls
                  -- willing to customize the pooja room (if you want something else there)
                  -- kids room n bathrroms were too good (wonder why they have not put up the pics).
                  -- kitchen looks dull so they want to change the colour - it was in the process.
                  -- master bedroom wardrobe was bigger than the bedrooms of many flats.

If you put this on expressway - It will beat UNITECH GRANDE hands down any given day.

Regards
                  Sbajaj
                  Last edited September 14 2010, 08:54 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I am always hesitant to give too much consideration to one person's reputation only. so I don't care much about the supposed track record of mr. Saha. regarding him being the main guy of ATS, i have seen partnership break-ups and after-wards every partner says that he was the main guy.so my advice will be to not pay extra for company owner's reputation. he is in it to make money and that's about it. all this talk about being his dream project are marketing tactics.

but project specifications are very good and density is very low, I think this project deserves this price. good thing is it will be a very premium project and bad thing will be very high maintenance. I think Zohaib should study this project and he will finally be able to finish his search for low density project .

so any information on when this project was started and current status. if you saw the sample flat one year ago, my guess is at least 2 year. also current resale or original booking if available.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X